If you have a gf, do you let her drive you? Or do you feel emasculated?

If you have a gf, do you let her drive you? Or do you feel emasculated?

When I was dating a sugga momma i didn't care, she had a new car, and i didn't have to worry about gas, so no, only an insecure faggot would feel emasculated

how did you meet your sugar mother and did you lay down the pipington?

If I had a gf that could drive my car preoperly I would feel so fucking aroused. If she drove it better than me, then she could give me lessons and then we could fuck to celebrate we're both better drivers.

Guys who feel emasculated because her gal can do something just as well or even better than them are cucks. Sadly, good girl drivers are fucking hard to come by since most bitches don't even give a fuck how to drive properly.

I like girls.

nice, here have a girl

My friends sister. I was 16 she was 25. Yes we did some nasty ass shit together. Drove me everywhere, and took me out a lot. She made like $800 a week

It it is my car, I am the one who drives.

If it is here car she drives.

Fuck off.

What about a bf?

jfc. you lucky bastard.

>$800/week
>Splenda momma
FTFY

he was 16 years old doe so

It only lasted like 3 years unfortunately

True love is when your gf helps you clean your shitbox's upper intake manifold.
>tfw check engine light goes off

>married for 17 years
>found out last year she doesn't know how to rev match
The clutch master cylinder puked and she drove all the way home in second... i feel like i have been lied to all this time.

She only drive it in summer because she is scared of RWD.
Meanwhile I get to trash her mazda protégé 2.0L

>if you have a gf
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What year Protege?

My fiance can only drive automatics.

>(((gf)))
>car

Well, at least I can do siik woolys.

Only_Death_Awaits.jpeg

The last gen of protégé, good car overall.
The engine is not enough powerful for me but for my gf it gets the job done.

my gf sucks at driving

I ride a motorcycle

I mean sure I'll let her drive
But I don't like her driving habits, and she'd rather sit in the passenger seat anyway

My car is in storage until March so yeah, she drives us everywhere.

>I have seen your dumps, you can take a strap on

She do.

I let her drive, but the bitch has a lead foot, and she's been caught speeding a few times already. When she uses the car exclusively for a couple of days the mpg drops like a hot potato.

I'd take my gf and her driving over a useless airheaded whore that needs to be taxi'd everywhere any day.

I already don't let people drive my car, I'm especially not letting a vagina-possessor drive it

I have a wife & I prefer to drive. If we're going anywhere more than a couple of miles in her car she'll ask me if I want to drive. I even sleep on the left side of the bed because thats the drivers side.

Jew nose spotted.

Sure why not. Sometimes me and the lady take trips to the beach where Ill drive one way and her the other.

Jesus christ

I told my gf how to drive manual. She helps me with mods and hasn't had an automatic since. She also suprised me this week telling me she's taking the msf course this weekend. Life is good.

>Taught*

that is illegal

lamo

Yeah, I had a 98 myself. Drove it into the ground, finally started vomitting oil after like 280k on it.

>tfw gf doesn't have a car
>tfw she doesn't care about driving
>tfw I drive everywhere in my car
>tried to teach her the other day on an auto
>tfw she said she hates driving and would rather be driven everywhere
I just don't get it lads. I just don't understand why everyone can't appreciate the liberating feeling of freedom when driving a car.

any amount of money is a lot when you're a teenager with no responsibilities

Fuck yeah I let her drive. Not emasculating at all.

my mother who is in her 40s doesnt drive or has a job.

My dad is somehow ok with this.

Where is that

Gf doesnt have a car I drive her around in my 02 echo

Pretty emasculating

depends on where he is, aoc in most of the us is 16

Yes, but only if she drives her shitbox automatic VW. She can't drive stick.

Would teach her myself, but I drive an FD and I have to protect it.

What's her reaction when you redline the fuck out of it and brap it?

Kind of scared her when the second turbo would come in for a while, now she's used to it.

Explaining that it's a good idea to do so every so often (other nerds say once a day, at least) wasn't an easy task.

I don't care if a girl is driving me. That said, most of the time I get handed the keys even if it's their car.

Maybe he likes keeping her under control.

no because i have to drive her everywhere.

he's barely home since he works every single day.

I love her to death but she lazy as fuck and I hate it.

But also i thinks shes scared of driving. I mean I live in a new england suburb and public transportation just isnt a thing here.

My gf is not to keen on my driving mostly cuz I scared the shit outta her

>be driving home from dinner party
>2am
>hatch idea
>grab her leg
>rubbing it
>she's 10/10
>she thinks it's sexy time
>sike.png
>tell her I love her
>she bites lip
>grab my phone at the light
>plug into aux cord
>blast eurobeat
>tell her to hold on
>floor it up topanga cyn touge
>she's scared shitless
>get home
>she's shaking
>she was mad for "going too fast" and not being "safe" on the road

Why are girls no fun? After that I tried to get her to learn stick and she's reluctant

That would annoy the piss out of me. I never understand why someone would want a spouse who doesn't do anything to earn a living.

yeah i dont get it either.

Well most mothers don't really have a job anymore. I'd be ok with her not working n shit if she had kids, but driving? You better get a license

Trust me, raising kids isn't a full time job. The women who claim that are bullshitting so they can sit at home and get fat. The only time raising kids is that much work is if they're disabled in some way.

I taught my gf to drive - rode a lot of miles with her that way
Now she's my wife
Only time she ever drives me is when I'm drunk

Never. I even drive her car if we go places. Most women do not know how to drive and have no sense of direction.

Not really sense of direction but more like extremely slow to react

gf doesnt like driving and fears cars. she hasnt drivin in 5 years and im not loaning her my car so she can brush up her skills plus shed need to learn stick and she aint doing it on my relatively new clutch

Dont really care if she drives me or i drive her. She drives stick decent enough to make me not fear for my clutch, and has a completely clean driving record. Dont know why someone would feel emasculated, unless youre completely dependent on her to get you places or something. Having a gf drive you around occasionally is comfy af

>women
>fun

Pick one desu. At least shes hot, I think

8 and 4 masterrace

A boulevard in Québec, near of Québec City.

I'm 6'1 with muscles, why would i feel emasculated if my gf drives? Haha

don't really care

she doesn't drive my car though

Everyone has muscles or we would fall into a heap of meat and bones

>gf
real racers don't need girlfriends
also inb4 your wife makes you sell your sports car for a minivan

>do you let her drive you

No but I let her ride me.

She doesn't have a license so I do all the driving. Idk if I'd trust her to drive me around though

Dual insurance masterrace here.

I drive my sports car to work, use the minivan when taking the kids to friend's houses etc.

>received
d-did your gf send you a pic of her log

When I had the stomach flu, I couldn't drive or so much of anything. I had her drive me around and stuff.

I drive otherwise, she would rather text or something.

>much like his "sex life", Carl enjoys sitting back and watching while his "girlfriend" gets work done

caring about being manly is probably one of the most faggy things ever

because you are only 6,1.. and chances are not even that, you are rounding up.

I don't let anyone drive my car, especially not someone who likely isn't going to respect it. I doubt I'd even get in a serious relationship with somebody who's a bad driver or doesn't respect property value (both are significant flaws on their own but the rabbit hole will go way deeper if those are present). On top, anybody who would throw a fit over someone not wanting them to drive their car is also entitled bitch tier

Cars are also very personal to me and even if I knew it'd be cared for I still don't like it, it's like letting a strange old man sleep in your bed.
Also
>women
>driving manual

I'm 5'7" and out of shape and I'll bet I get more pussy than you.

Nothing's illegal 'til you get caught.

>Tried to teach my gf how to drive manual on my shitbox once
>Radiator cracked and started spewing coolant
>Had to limp it home after my friend brought a shit ton of coolant to shove in there

At least she wanted learn manual and still sort of wants to

Hello fellow FD owner.

There's no fucking way I'd let any girl drive mine.

>not dating a girl that also has a FD

kek

What's wrong with you

I let mine drive if I'm tired. She drives 4hrs a day for work so I tend to drive.

I let her drive my project car once and she hated it since it has a racing clutch and notchy short shift. This put her off ever wanting to drive it..Win Win

you sound like an underage autist.

women driving manual isnt some weird phenomena. most people in Europe drive manuals and there are plenty of women who drive manual in the US, except they dont have to boast about driving it because they arent autistic as you.

Yeah, bad news, boy. You've got undiagnosed autism...and a strange penchant for the metnal image of a having a strange old man sleeping in your bed.

I didnt feel emasculated, i feared for my life. So, no

that's a piece of shit, not a protege

thats a protege fa m

So? Are you telling me you wouldn't want a 25 yr old on your dick when you were 16?

Ayy you got a paseo? What state you in bro?

My ex gf was older, has a 2015 CTS and a 2016 Denali HD Duramax. I preferred when she drove.

no mention of the RHD R32 skyline, son, i am disapoint

Almost never, I really enjoy driving and I bought my dream car so that I could drive it a lot. Also she loves being driven so it works for us.