my.mixtape.moe/ixeels.webm
my.mixtape.moe/xsvxqk.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ebola-drome track mods when?

my.mixtape.moe/xnzdfm.webm

my.mixtape.moe/ixeels.webm
Behold the sound of the future.

my.mixtape.moe/xsvxqk.webm
>Electric cars have always seemed promising but as long as they are powered by batteries they don't quite cut it.
>Think about all the people down there driving around. We've built our lives around the car as we know it. You get in - you drive as far as you want to go - you fill up - you drive some more. That is the freedom that a petrol powered car gives you.
>If it's replaced with something that goes for 10 yards and needs 4 hours to bring back to life, we'll have gone backwards.

Hydrogen is supposed to be the real future. Not electric lithium ion battery packs.

>female stops to fill up her hydrogen powered car
>to busy on face book to hook nozzle up properly
>it pops out
>female panics
>picks up nozzle and start spinning in circles
>hydrogen everywhere
>females throws nozzle down to run away
>sparks
>Castle Bravo 2.0

Oh gee wow thanks for pointing that out, it'd be awful if we allowed people to use pumps full of highly flammable substance.

Does Veeky Forums like going sideways?

Kris Meeke chasing down teammate Kris Breene.

You know you've been checked...

still not as good as a GTR.
I don't know why they bothered with that hybrid shit and using an electric motor in the front.

posted before I had checked your passaporte...you've got some super gifs too...

Daigo Saito.
The undefeated of the east.

I'm confused.

This is so badass, imagine how that would feel. That prototype just launched

Showing off that an electric hybrid like the Fiskar Karma can be sporty and beat a petrol powered car from the 20s in a drag race.

the new show is alright.
at least it actually happened.
Usually their shenanigans don't bother me but there's too many skits. less scripted parts and more cars.

LaFerrari is the best one though.

>Stigg
>American dirt track driver
>giving him a AWD car to play with in dirt

I want to see this whole segment.

Getting rid of Clarkson was bound to backfire on the BBC. Now new Top Gear is cancelled while the trio are still going with the GT show.
BBC especially never should have put that faggot Chris Evans in charge of the new Top Gear.

He's so young and adorable and not-grey-haired. Goddamn.

Dubai 24H last weekend, Daytona 24H next weekend and Bathurst 12H coming up.
I'm hype for IMSA this season. It's revamped with the new GT and prototypes machinery.

Those Renault RS01s are pretty cool. too bad their one-make spec series got cancelled. but at least they can still race in Creventic/Hankook24H Series whatever the fuck it's called now. The RS01 has to get nerfed to be in GT3 spec.

Holy shit its hammond sized. No wonder he loves it.

Do you have a suggestion for getting into these series and WRC?

I've been wanting to get into them but either finding streams or picking out a team to follow always leave me struggling and then not watching.

Do you have the one for Mike Skinner?

The cool thing about the Hankook 24H series is that you see unique cars you don't normally see because of all the different categories and mix of GTs with touring cars. It's true gentleman driver racing. Other series have AM categories but this is grassroots road course racing. Most of the drivers come from track days and club racing.
The more races you watch you'll get a feel for who the teams are and how the categories and scoring system works. Maybe follow a certain manufacturer that you like until you find a team.
The Radio Le Mans guys like Hindhaugh and the rest of the broadcasters do a good job of giving background info on all of the teams and explaining the different categories and cars.

Compared to like Blancpain which is more for pro GT3 teams. Usually for series like Blancpain, IMSA, Hankook24H, ELMS etc have their own official stream or youtube stream. especially for big events like the Nurburgring 24H, Spa 24H or Bathurst 12H etc. F1 and WEC copyright their stuff.
For WRC there used to be torrents but now the 1 hour review shows are on rutube. Maybe next season someone will upload the torrents again. Sometimes you can catch livestreams of stages. Rallies are 3 days and there's a half hour review show for each day that broadcasts on BT Sport. and sometimes they'll broadcast full stages too.

DTM is region locked on youtube so you have to use one of those youtube proxies. And for everything else there's that racing4everyone site. And that doesn't cover stuff like GT Open and Supercar Challenge and Clio Cup racing.

like SuperGT has different classes with the GT500 and GT300 cars. And then there's two different types of cars in GT300 the FIA GT3 cars that run in other series and a JAF car that only races in Japan. so it's a little confusing at first.

They picked the right American to fill in as the new 'stig' on GT. Every year he keeps tuning his truck setting it up specifically for the FOS hillclimb. He should have won the timed event if Olly Clark didn't cheat by bringing his Subaru Gobstopper Time Attack Ver. tricked out for hillclimbs.