Scooters

Whats Veeky Forums's opinion on scooter/moped tuning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ju2X9OVEvQw
youtu.be/HYYBYGFI8kE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy a motorcycle instead.

I have a ruckus but if I were to put all that effort to get mph, i would just have bought a motorcycle

How do you like it? I'm seriously considering purchasing one

I honestly love it. Ive never been one to care about going fast so its perfect for around town.
I had a ruckus, sold it for a yamaha 400 and ended up trading that back in for another ruckus.

They look cool to me and thats what matters to me

I have a honda elite 80 i fixed up that im going to be riding all around town so I can sell my rx7 in preparation to buy a miata. Scooters are amazing, I can go 100 miles on $3, an oil cahnge costs $6, insurance is very cheap (like $300 a year), it looks stylish and it only cost me $500 to buy one. I highly suggest one.

>pic related, buy one!

For people who don't know how to ride a motorcycle.

Looks like a suped up Buffalo wing.

Malossi is love
Malossi is life

*for those who refuse to learn to ride a motorcycle

Fixed that for you.

Ped a shit, shiba war now

Mokicks ok, scoooters gay.

Video related, a 20hp+ 50ccm racing mokick
youtu.be/ju2X9OVEvQw

I'm against it

I already have a motorcycle but I still really want to get a ruckus. Looking for an unfucked one is a pain in the ass.

silly desu

You buy scooters and motorcycles for very different reasons. Where I come from pretty much everyone rides a scooter or did so in the past - from teenagers to normal adults to old people. It's a comparatively cheap and fun mode of transportation and much more pratical for grocery shopping or going around town than a motorcycle (or even car in some cases). The whole notion of buying a scooter because you can't afford to or don't want to learn how to ride a motorcycle is stupid and not even thing outside the U.S.

this guy gets it

i own a ninja 650 and a 2014 150cc vespa, for daily commuting to uni and back the vespa is much more comfortable because its a real short distance full of potholes and shitty traffic.
plus the extra space under the seat means niggers wont steal my helmet if i park somewhere a little bit sketchy

although i can see why its not as popular in the US, as far as i know you guys have the tenency to drive real far daily
my niggah

You're full of shit. 16 year olds ride scooters and then either learn to ride motorcycles or buy awful Corsas

every tuning with soul is a good tuning

It doesn't matter what you are tuning, if it's done right, it will be cool

And don't listen to insecure retards shitting on small motorcycles - they don't deserve attention

Now scooter tuning sometimes is surrounded by stupid annoying uneducated youth (it's called FZM where i'm from), but it doesn't mean scooter tuning is bad in general

*I* am full of shit? First of all, the word you're looking for is "too", as in "16 year olds ride scooters too". Second of all, the vast majority of people doesn't get a motorcycle licence either way. And finally, you can only ride 50cc scooters w/o licence, which is what most people do for city riding and commuting anyway.

>a 2014 150cc vespa
2016 Vespa GTS 300 Super Sport here btw. (with Akrapovič exhaust because the original is heavy, ugly, and sounds rather bland)

mine specifically is the lx150ie , i tend keep mine stock since my budget for mods goes to my kawasaki

ive only ever seen a few other vespa owners on Veeky Forums in my short time here

Well, they tend to be kinda expensive and most of Veeky Forums constists of rather young adults (and more often than not "adults"), a demographic that isn't exactly know for having a lot of disposable income. Also, like 80% of them hate motorcycle riders in general (mostly because the only riders that exist in their mind, are the ones that did something to piss them off).

holy shit dude

I'm too tall for a motorcycle. I can stretch out my legs on my scooter whereas on a motorcycle you need to have your feet on the pegs. I don't get why motorcycles have non-adjustable seats and manufacturers think a 5'7 manlet and 6'2 alpha like me will fit on the same machine

RIDE ON SHOOTING STAHHH

enjoy your little faggot scooter

meanwhile I'll be cruising down the highway not giving a fuck in my chevy suburban

Not him but you obviously care
>g-guys I totally don't care look how much I don't care did you know I don't care

its obvious you cant afford a car else you wouldnt be riding a faggy little scooter like a europoor

I'm not him and I hate scooters you retarded nigger, that doesn't mean you're not also being an enormous faggot

>scooter
Fine, do what you gotta do
>tuning scooters
Kill
Your
Self

>I don't approve of your hobby that doesn't affect me in any way

You are the one who should kill yourself

>muh haters
Go back to /hg/

youtu.be/HYYBYGFI8kE

>ywn do this

ive ridden scooters, never owned one Have a motorcycle, but as i was told.

Scooters are like black chicks, all fun and games until your friends see you riding it.

I rode them extensively while in Hawaii and Taiwan, they were useful.

In the 48 contiguous states, get a motorcycle, your soul will thank you.

Why? Just buy a proper motorbike.

i want one of these so i can slam it

You can have your hobby. But I'm definitely going to make fun of you and your hobby.

Would.