/lidg/ Let It Die General

>How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR (embed)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous thread: [AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

First for kerokero

>Making a new thread when the last one is still on page 6
Retard.

>182/50
Jesus Fucking Christ, going through all that shit's not even worth the expedition rewards.

>if you sprint off a ledge and and continue to hold the thumbstick forward your stamina continues to drain as if you were still sprinting
please alert the devs

The not pretty sheet of class' stats

It would be really nice if the feb update added a ''Take All'' option. Is so tedious going through spoils for 1SP.

Wait, they made it so that stat rolls were random? For what purpose?

>Striker

>be on one of those floors with just a lone hater and no other enemies
>mfw a jackal spawns literally

Bitch say it again. Getting real tired of you Kerofags

This needs work. I dont think color coded is necessary. Black and blue makes it hard to read.

>finally make it to 25k
>faggoty dev hater fucker shows up out of nowhere and kills me with its nailgun
>back at 15k
thank you, suda51
why do those dev haters even exist, they have no reason to besides Gugnho knowing that the active playerbase would be low

This makes me really want to reroll my attackers (21/21/22 str) but really makes me appreciate my LS rolls (lvl 135 with a 24 in luck and dex and a 22 in str).

I guess true end game would be rerolling t5s once you have your decals and gear all good to go, which I'm probably just about there. Don't think I'll bother with the scythe past the initial one and I can get that at any time at this point.

Our guy

so far i have legendary hero/super hero/barbarian/superalloy/bull/giant killer
should i just take the hero's i got or just keep trying for raging bull and SK

kero best animal, hands down

desu the most cancerous haters i come across are always minmaxed hunters

Which set of armor located between F10-F20 offers the best defense? Trying to find a new set to wear out and about. Looking for a good machete replacement too.

Help, friends.

OOOOOH

When I beat Jackson, I was wearing a tier 2 DIY Attack set, all at +2 or 3.

I mean no reason not to keep going with how easy money is to get, but for boss farming or even jackal farming you don't really need elaborate decals assuming you're at post game, you can buy bull/raging/giant killer/barbarian which gives you 4/5 of your decal slots taken up with high damage decals.

I like s-s-s-sasoriii myself.

can screamers perform goretastics?

>tfw no qt stuttering scorpion bf

>Fighting GOTO
>He runs to eat a mushroom
>Suddenly he does a flip and is on his back not moving
>Get free hits on him

What did he eat? That was great

still have not had any luck with night scout body, and legs bp, anyone know of any likely spots?

Yes, I got gored by a sniper once.

That's a more objetive critic.
What color should I do then? None?
I have the bw document and it's a fricking pain to read.
It may look bizarre with the colors, but it does help not mix lines and to compare stats.
Maybe change the blue to another color that conflicts less with black?
Mind you, I'm not nearly as good as the user that did the materials sheet. So don't expect anything too fancy.

yes, very rare but it happens

Just looking for something military looking. Does the assault armor have a pants/beret combo?

Interesting

No colors. Just black and white. Make class and stat names bold. Should be good like that.

I'll try later then.
But I won't make promises.

No but the pants on the Assault look military. Personally on my Females I rock the Captain's beret t3 from the special forces set, the assault body or captain's vest and the assault legs, looks fucking fight on my shooter bady boy.

>maxed defender

Nice. Any chance for a longsword BP in my future?

I've literally seen it at least 3 times during this run on my shooter from floor 14-18 so I don't see how you could not get it.

>200
>219

So if I want to be the most deadly with guns I still have to pick shooter over attacker.

>using shrooms because you're bad at the game

anyone?

>le ebin continuing timer bug
>jackal alarm literally mid animation of last enemy dying

Oh yes let me tell my base defender to use mushrooms. Oh wait.

Didn't see your post before.
I found legs on maka tsutsumi 11f.
Class doesn't matter, but it was a fighter.

Thanks. Love my machete, but I'm a sucker for knightly weapons and such.

Why is the inventory sorting so broken, Senpais?

Be warned the L1/R1 is shit, totally unusable

I'm okay with that. Sword is worth it.

Game is on beta. They have a rarity ascending/descending options but 99% of items are rarity 1* so its almost like its a pointless option.

What is with all the skill moves that are unsafe on hit?

Most of them do less damage than a full R2 combo anyway.

Really feels like a lot of the skill moves were done as an afterthought.

Hate the moveset but the parry is majestic.

Good. Just got finished with GOTO-9 for the first time, so I've been opening shortcuts and side paths. Pretty interesting labyrinth.

>broken
It never worked in a first place

Yeah its fun but on level 49-50 its dangerous as fuck on just a few floors so be careful of that shit.

>I can't wait to see what exciting new L1/R1 move my [Gun Weapon] gets at Skill Mastery 10!
Every time

>all it does is drain the shit out of your durability
Fucking KAMAS

the parry is the only thing going for that

also, a while back some retard posted that he was unable to perform the "kill 10 enemies in a row with hockey stick" on the first floor
Let me tell you, he was so wrong

any "kill 10 enemies in a row with x weapon" quests worth it, do them on the first floor... if this wasn't obvious to you

What helmet gives the biggest HP bonus and does upgrading them increases the amount of HP?

I've already got haters and hunters on all floors with assault rifles. It's getting pretty annoying.

>it's a "using up 50% of your stamina and shitloads of weapon durability for a low damage melee strike with less range than the butterfly knife" episode

The Kamas rage is really odd. Sometimes it kills everything in the room and sometimes it does jack shit damage. Both direct hits.

I've never seen anything survive it unless I've accidentally overshot.
>tfw it's basically the firework rage but at half the meter cost
GOOD THING THE FIREWORK LAUNCHER HAS SO MANY OTHER GOOD POINTS, AMIRITE CHAPS?

You cant cook on the go with the Kamas.

Firework - 1
Kamas - 0

Too bad it can't cook shrooms.

I thought my flame wand was going to replace my fireworks launcher finally, until I actually tried targeting an animal with it. The damn thing refuses to hit any animal on the ground or snail 2 ft up on a wall. At least it cooks shrooms I guess.

Flame wand can
Flame wand 1
Rest 0

Fire resistance armor I think. It's really strange but usually it does some good damage. Once I shot it at an enemy running at me and let it off too close and killed myself.

who the fuck still cooks shit at g5

Actually the KAMAS' rage can cook nearby animals. So basically what I'm saying is: Get fucked my man.

Bullshit

Oh sorry, it also cooks shrooms as well as animals.

try it, it cooked some snails for me on just the previous floor

fire machete (at least the overhead attack) also cook animals

Okay, so I beat U-10, Coen, and Goto. Is there a Jin-Die hiding somewhere stopping me from opening the floor 40 gate?

Any fire weapon can cook even the flaming longsword, battle machete, firework launcher, flame wand, death burner iron and whatever im missing.

plasma gun

the news is that AR rage is fire-elemental. i wonder if other rages have different elements from the main like bowling ball?

Better go to reddit with questions like that! We only like pointless, inane descriptions around here. Like cooking something with a weapon even though there are like 50 fucking firespots from the beginning of the floor to the other one.

This looks amazing.

actually directly attacking mushrooms does not cook it

amazingly stupid

bowling ball is pretty sick though not gonna lie

HEY

What's the recommended armor sets for floors 30+? Literally just hit floor 30 and I'm wearing preist robes and leggings S

u did it ur the detective

whatever you want dude, all armor upgrades into endgame quality

i suggest get grinding for that fashion now

Found body somewhere around 11-13 range

>just died to a level 112 hater on my max level grade 5 striker on floor 12 because the suplex prompt didn't show and he had 2 golden pork choppers which cut through my lifeshroom
at least it's only 9k salvage but how the hell did they die there? with a build like that, surely they didn't die to a dev hater?

is okusa the next rotation?

I just got it like 30 minutes ago. Requires a war ensemble green metal so I haven't made it yet because I used them all up upgrading something else. Goodluck mate, Night Scout bps are rare, still haven't found any other piece but body.

fuck ill just keep searching

i always assume dead players that still have armor died to a hunter or a player hater

I got night scout pants in 11f i think, but i'm pretty sure they're a rare drop like the knight set, bowling ball, katana, etc

yeah man i only have the helmet

Is it advisable to farm bosses or should I just move on in the tower?

climb the tower senapi

You can hobo 31+ with Fun Fungus, but for the most part it's advisable to farm bosses for upgrades to make it slightly easier on yourself.

i didn't need to farm except to get max out a 3* katana to beat the game. i brought repaired armor and weapons from expeditions to use for bossfights.

>go to sleep with 400k souls
>by midday i have 160k because of raids and hardly any gold loss
feels pretty good

How the fuck did Canada just lose to the German cucks?

>German
>cucks
say that to my imam fucker not online

I just want defenders to guard my clubhouse, but I'm only at Grade 2.

Once you hit rank 4 defense does nothing. If you want to get serious about defense now's the time.