Who else fell for the STEM meme here and is now reverting back?

Who else fell for the STEM meme here and is now reverting back?

Watched a few Neil DeGrasse Tyson videos, decided to change my major to physics.

Realize too dumb. Now changing it to political science.

Other urls found in this thread:

adifferentdrum.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao that's the point

>get kids interested in physics
>they go to uni for physics
>pay thousands in tuition
>fail after one semester
>physics department keeps money
>uses half the money to buy new computers
>gives other half back to the black science man to start the cycle all over again

Bump

Kys.
Improve the gene pool

Holy shit
just because you watch the Spacenigger doesnt mean you are interested or talented in phyics or math

go with your shit major and if you are emotionally intelligent you can still make alot, but dont expect anyone from the stem fields to respect you if you literally tell them you are too dumb for calculus

>inb4 muh stem field muh superiority
>yes.

Oh ok.

Physics/Math is much more difficult than the fields that stem, no pun intended, from them.

Should've gone into some sort of engineering instead of full blown physics you downy.

I thought I could do it. Everything in my life pointed to that I could. I started college 2 years earlier than the rest of my mates. Was into sports (captained multiple teams) and shit. My brain has just gone to shit, probably due to spending ~10 hrs a day on the internet. That's why can't concentrate anymore.

well im in uni for physics right now and im fine even though im quite literally addicted.
im not sure what could put you off so much

so far for me its nothing but calculus, some fancy integrals, a whole bunch of vectors and matrices and diffiential equations (as well as a basic idea about linear algebra and physics)

Then you should fix that bro.

Let me go to fix everything automatically land and get that done.

>Was into sports (captained multiple teams) and shit.
You're a fucking retard if you genuinely believe that means anything.

Pointed it out to show I had my shit together.

But I obviously triggered a troll in mom's basement indulging in Cheetos. So not bad.

Get back into sports maybe? Why stop? I know I need sports to function. I literally can't bring myself to do any uni work if I haven't been doing any sports for a while.

Might not apply to you since you were a captain, not just a good player but I suspect I have a problem called sluggish cognitive tempo, related but different to add. It's my best explanation so far for why I'm so terrible at university. Link if interested.
adifferentdrum.org/

Did a similar thing to you though. Went into computer science, noped out and changed to an easier degree. After a year and a half though I was starting to slip in that and have just taken the year off working at a supermarket to fund investing.

Personal blog continues: now I've reached the point where my investments are doing well (worth over 100k) and it doesn't seem worth working at a supermarket anymore but at the same time I want to keep making more money and I'm afraid I'll still be relatively terrible at university. Don't have any immediately good business ideas either.

As terrible as it makes you at normal study, 10+hrs per day on the internet can probably make you a good investor/speculator if you're reading the right things, have the right mentality and are smart though. Just need some money first.

>Watched a few Neil DeGrasse Tyson videos
You deserve everything you get, let me guess, you think Stephen Fry is a significant intellectual too?

He isn't?

Moved to the USA for studies, nobody to play with desu.

>
5/2\pi is the answer...

Bump.

Wasn't this post on /r9k/ or /pol/?

why would watching those videos have anything to do with physics though?

most of them are history lectures and trivia. it's like watching nascar and suddenly wanting to become an uber driver. how do you manage to get out of bed?

If they don't play it in America play a similar sport or a sport that might suit you. Like if you played handball before take up basketball. Shit, just go for runs if that's all you've got. I bet your most successful academic years you were also successful in sport.