/padg/ - Puzzle & Dragons General

Post Your Box When Asking for Help.
Reminder to Ignore Shitposters and Avatarfags.

>Multiplayer Chat Room
discord.me/padg
#padg @ rizon

>/padg/ Links, FAQ and Friend List
pastebin.com/L2DbxACx

>How to git gud at pazzlan
youtube.com/watch?v=tLku-s20EBE

>JP Meta
Reroll tier egg list
game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
1/9 - 1/15: Yamatsuni Tournament - All Att. Req.
1/9 - 1/15: One-Shot Challenge!

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

qt.vidyagam.es/xnukIf2.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GIVE SHERIAS YOUR POWER /padg/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ISHTAR IS THE CUTEST

is roots vegeta?

RaDra has his own tier, and is above Bastet. Furthermore, Bastet is still just an honorable mention on the tier list.

Riddle me this, Bastetards, how is Bastet better than RaDra?
Hardmode: Don't use the word Racluck once

What if PAD indie dev guy had lore for each evolution

Delete this post.

You have 2 minutes to delete this.

>tfw someone is still stuck with boring old grampa-tier memes
We are a Sherias and Evil Sherias general now.

Bastet makes me subjectively happier than when I use Radra.

Some people just can't keep up. Best ignore them while the rest of us move forward to the Sherias meta.

Go big or go home. If it's good I'll buy your equivalent stones, maybe.

actually never mind i'm giving up on my project, it's too hard

thats a very nice sherias image my man

HAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
I'M GETTING...........STRONGER!!!

do I go with the SSJ5 split ult sherias or the spirit bomb split ult sherias?

Both.

Did Goku just slip a disc carrying an invisible sofa or something?

Meimei is very hage

PseudoPaD guy doesn't type like that tho, imposter!

Real PseudoPaD guy here, he was a fake but what he said was correct. btw if my typing seems kind of weird know that I'm sick right now so that may be why.

Why do Minerva cheese teams use lifive instead of another padz shit?

Is it for the haste or something

wheres the fuckin heracles top 10 already yamap you fuckin cunt its been like a week you lazy sod

He's just better and still has enough fore resists. Better stats and he has an SLR.

they were late with ff too
maybe it has to do with the lower crown thresholds but that shouldn't even matter

You're funny, I'll kill you last

Real PseudoPaD guy here, don't listen to the tUrdeating shitposters. I'm still making the game in honour of /ourgal/, Hillary Clinton.

is BOdin good now that he has the split ult with 4 skill boosts? I have 2 BOdins and Hitsugayas, Moris, etc but no Liu Bei for a farming team. Can water even attempt to farm as well with ult Neptuna or Meridionalis as Dios+Liu Bei?

>FAG in the filename
pottery

kys

Meridionalis and nepdra farm better than ALB for most things if you use bodins or verdors as SI receptacles for Hitsugayas, yes. But the team you'd be looking to make is really premium and you might be hard-pressed to find yourself a coop partner.

Also, there's the fact that people are lazy as shit and already have ALB teams built. I have everything needed to make a Meridionalis farm team but I haven't even bothered working on my Hitsugayas, bodins, or verdors.

Are these fat bastards just food?

they are unironic skillup fodder now

At one point I used to save them thinking they'd become evo mats like fat kings.

I gave up and just feed them off when I'm desperate for exp, but I still reserve a few.

Got Shiva after around ~5 rerolls. Keep or nah?

Does anyone know what the fastest Ganesha team is for legendary earth?

Awoken Shiva gets you through a lot of shit with whatever other Red subs you might get, but he's pretty bad until you get the stuff to evolve him that far.

Keep the code for that account in case you can't roll anything better, but keep trying. Or wait until Godfest.

Keep, combo leads are good to start with.

Do they rotate? Seems like a waste to use them on a Fenrir

Sounds like a plan

Yeah. A while ago I skilled up my DMeta with 'em.

Thanks

Getting the material for his awoken evolution isn't as hard as it used to be, now that co-op is a thing.

He can perform quite well even with farmable subs, and his reincarnated evo has given him a bit of a resurgence in popularity. I'd say keep.

>Have all the materials for Ragnarok
>still need 180k monster points.

free 300k mp when?

reroll

Yeah, damn. I've played for years and rolled hundreds of times in godfests with Liu Bei but never gotten him. I don't like wood but that is the team everyone uses.

I've got the water monsters though except never ever Verdor in NA

>have no materials for Ragnarok
>got him anyway
Based JP server giving out points

In 2-3 months

Ded

reincarnate when

Thankfully never

bestcat buffs when

Why does she need buffs? She's BESTcat, like you said.

I started at level 149

I never want to run another fucking monday dungeon ever again

I did that
But with the Expert level until level rank 280 because Legend was impossible for me

What do?

Great sub for water teams, and his skill also makes for great inherit for fire teams. Also his ult evo is very pretty.

Unfortunately I don't have much of a waterbox

I guess if I ever get meriodoloasdias whatever her name is once we get that REM

Bets on what the next godfest is gonna be, GO

Egyptian 1, since Horus, Bastet, and Anubis are next in line for evolution releases.

Fuck knows what else. Maybe Heroes? Feels like it's been a little while since we had them.

Fug I remember doing this when monday dungeon first came out

Not pleasant, but now you can enjoy memorial machine resets all the more

>Open up PAD
>try to roll REM
>maintenance
my impulses have been beaten

Good, you shouldn't be rolling outside of godfests anyway.

I know

its a guilty pleasure of mine

my dick gets rock solid when I get a healer girl

Farmables don't drop from the machine anymore do they?

Or were you referring to the sticker girls like Kano

the sexy light cat eludes me

I think you mean either the Sticker Girls or the Princesses. Unless you've been doing this a very long time, anyway.

speaking of
how come black sticker girl getting buffs while other sticker girls not?

Back in October YamaP did some pulls and buffed what came out. Kurone came out, the other sticker girls didn't.

thats dumb
should buff the entire series when they are literally same thing but colors

>roll for shits and giggles
>Bind inherit and 75% 2 turn haste shield
how do I keep getting away with it

indra revo when

hopefully never

what teams should I run?
Right now im using a Ronya team and a bootleg Awoken Sakuya team

>Post Your Box When Asking for Help
padherder doesnt work on 7.1.1, so

qt.vidyagam.es/xnukIf2.png

I love Ronya-chan!!

Who here voted for gremory? :^)

padherder works perfectly, and you don't need padlistener to automate its update
you can run liu bei, bsonia, sumire, aluci, anubis and z8
looks like liu bei is the one you can make first, with the sumire one being worth to work on next. the rest are usable so work towards any according to your preferences

>second noahdra one shot challenge for me
where's my fucking free hephdra at yamap you cunt

>yama:^P made Deus Ex the boss floor that comes before the free radar dragon gift
>puts ninegaruda in the middle of the dungeon
looks like he got them switched up

>this shitter of a whale can't even clear hephdra's descend
lmao it was even up like 6 hours ago

REEEEE another shiva dragon ranking dungeon that requires Set REEEE REEEE REEEE I'M SO ANGRY REEEEEEEEEE

>woke up at 4:30 AM to clear OSC 12
zzz

>wasting time on a useless guerilla
Lmao no thanks, radar dragons are only worth it if they come with a complementary latent expansion tama gift :-)

>'''''''requires''''''''' set
Stop making flimsy excuses.

Who wastes their time going half blind into a OSC in JP solely for the radar dragon, especially now that their descends are up every day? All of them have a ton of farming setups by now and are substantially shorter dungeons. Latent expansion tamas are also useless.

Truly a shitter whale tbqh.

lmao so you can't clear them

Are you trying to say the osc is hard? Playing it blind is easy.

Does NA not have RKagu yet? Part of the reason why that dungeon sucked for Shivadra was that the JP meme team only had 80% SBR.

>not clearing every OSC just because
Truly a shitter shitter tbqh.

I'm saying it takes way more time to clear than it deserves considering the reward you get and there are far better options to get it.

If he's in the part of N/A where I live, this OSC was from 3 to 6 AM, so I'd say it's acceptable to miss. The reward isn't good anyway.

his time was on the screenshot, looks like east coast i thibk.

thank god us n/a players have an entire week to clear our one shots lel

I think that was another user replying to him, but whatever. OSC rewards have gradually become less and less impressive.

I wonder how many N/Acucks would even enter the dungeon with that kind of time slot, lol.

I clear all the OSCs because they're at reasonable times for me, even those shitty +99 """"gift"""" ones. I don't actually need hephdra (or any of the radar dragons for that matter since my only mp dragon is already done) as I don't have shivadra. I was hoping I'd get him for free and save myself the hassle later, assuming I do buy shivadra in the future.

i don't get the rationale behind giving n/a a whole week to clear it. i can understand giving them a day's worth of time due to all the timezones on n/a, but a week is kind of excessive.

i wonder how n/a is going to react to those shitty +99 rewards. even just a single random py is worth more.

+99s are worth a lot more on N/A than on JP. The N/A players salivate at the mouth for shit like that, considering their best source of plusses is star thieves or whatever it's called. It takes me ages to accumulate a +297 mule because I don't farm plusses. I only feed shit to my mule if I just so happen to get plussed monsters from normal dungeon clearing. PADR will always be the best source of plusses, just never ever for N/A.

is it ded yet?

When will rankcucks learn?

>literally no one talking about the NA ranking dungeon except that one guy who thinks not having Set for his Shiva dragon team excludes him from competing for a crown
lol, at least post some scores NAbros.

There's not much point of going past rank 967 (500 stamina) unless it's for dickwaving, which is what he, like all JP Twittercucks, love to do.

I guess there isn't much else for them to do in the game except button through Legendary Earth and Monday.