twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh hi. Perfect car right here.

funny looking fd

there can be more than one user

not as fun to drive as mr2 user, sorry

This, what the fuck?

>perfect car
>major glaring flaw

I don't think you know what that word means. I like the AW11, though.

what flaw? if you keep the stock tires and let the suspension bits rot for 20 years it doesn't handle as good as factory?

the snap oversteer meme pretty much started with the SW20, and it's much less of an issue with a well-maintained AW11.

>mr car with stiff suspension
>has sudden onset of oversteer
hmm i wonder why this is

RIP OP

He snap oversteer-ed into a tree before he could even finish his post

>not as fun to drive as mr2 user, sorry
didn't say it was, but it's not much of a difference.
Plus:
>less prone to snap oversteer
>more forgiving
>easier to find
>safer
>easier to work on
>easier to get parts for
>million times more aftermarket support
>Every single problem you have with the car had 3-5 aftermarket options (pic related. Don't like the interior? AFTERMARKET)

>less prone to snap oversteer
less agile
>more forgiving
boring
>easier to find
true
>safer
maybe? not sure
>easier to work on
needs more work
>easier to get parts for
needs more parts
>million times more aftermarket support
probably
>Every single problem you have with the car had 3-5 aftermarket options (pic related. Don't like the interior? AFTERMARKET)
mr2 has no real problems (unless you're a shit driver)

Rwd with snap understeer here go choke on my large V8

>maybe? not sure
The Fiero is the second safest car of the 80s, right behind the Volvo 700 series.
Pontiac was worried because they'd never made an MR car before so the steel spaceframe was FAMOUSLY WAY overengineered.

neat. I've heard the mr2 is pretty safe as well because of the box shape.

that isn't true though. The MR2 crumples like tissue paper in an accident

>not as fun to drive

Isn't stuff like that subjective? say that about the GTR and people sperg the fuck out.

that would make it safer than a less deforming chassis unless you have a harness

depends on how it crumples. The MR2 crumples the same way a Dodge Neon or second gen Pontiac Trans Sport... minus the airbags
youtube.com/watch?v=cHBMMffpGOo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7gSxmk1kp0

>Easier to get parts for

Excluding tail lights, one might add.

These cars are pretty fun when they're manual.

>implying MR2s are easier to get lights for
Shall I get to the production numbers? It is easier.

not really

Every time I see one of these I want to violently slash my wrists. Vauxhall because UKfag, but still.

fuck off jimmy

>snap oversteer doesn't ex-
FTFY

Nice Miata

>turbo
>perfect

pig 1

I didn't know a whore was fun and had a stick.

that dash costs more than what a fiero is worth.

>Nos posting Miata or Fiata
That's just a Fiat 124 that cost almost twice and only add like 20 HP and good paint job.

>snap understeer

underrated post

where can i find a non-rusted aw11

California but if are going to buy one from there be prepared to be meme taxed or drift taxed which ever sounds better for you.

No, although you can make them exist

Forgot the image

Flawless

My perfect car would be very light, rwd, could carry four or five people, have fold down rear seats for some extra cargo and have a peppy ~150hp engine. I know of only one car that ticks all of those boxes, but it's a 30 year old meme car that was never sold in my country.

I currently drive a Peugeot 205, it ticks most boxes, except for rwd and the powerful engine. Even with 75hp it's a blast to drive though. I can only imagine how amazing the GTI version is.

Nice fiero with bodykit

Live in WA and bought mine in CA. I was seeing clean manual aw11's for like $2k. I only got mine for a little more. The only tax is rwd JDM. People don't really drift 'em.

Gotta love seeing someone else shitpost about your meme car for you

Save up for the Kia stinger and you tick some of those boxes.

A Celica meets those requirements more or less if you weren't so sold on the rwd meme. 7th gen Celica is only 2500lbs and feels fun even if it's slow.

I only see the point of rwd when there's too much power for FWD to handle.

rip in pieces

Where in WA? Looks like Snohomish county kek

You're right, they do.

Not really. A near mint condition Fiero is around 5-6 grand (at least in my area). The kit is around $2700, if you have it upholstered.
That Dash kit uses some parts from other cars to help make it cheaper. All the vents are from a Pontiac G6 as is the glove box. The shifter surround is from a 5th gen Chevrolet Camaro. The openings for the defroster and A/C vents are all in stock Fiero locations. he can even make matching bolt in gauge clusters to go with it. The Dash itself is molded fiberglass which is then padded with a thin foam and wrapped in vinyl or leather. The design was meant to emulate Lamborghini interiors like the Gallardo. The reason for the kit is he had a bunch of customers with Ferrari replicas who wanted a nicer interior that looked more like an exotic Italian car.
You have to PM Amida on the forums for it
Pic related was the inspiration, a Lamborghini Gallardo. There's even matching door panels for the kit.

With very light I actually meant a max of about 1000kg.

I've always preferred the SW20. High school friend bought an na one then swapped in the turbo. Fun times.
As far as anemic 80s cars go I think the 86 is more fun.
They'll always be one gen away from ironing this thing out into a classic.
If you refrain from doing the hokey pokey and keep your right foot in it's fine.
I'd wager the vast majority of these crashes aren't even from coming off before the apex, but rather the more elementary problem of still being on the brake as you're coming in.

>As far as anemic 80s cars go I think the 86 is more fun.
it's not