Let me explain this 3y high $BTC thing - More money was stolen in SWIFT breaches this WEEK then all bitcoin exchange...

Let me explain this 3y high $BTC thing - More money was stolen in SWIFT breaches this WEEK then all bitcoin exchange hacks ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/No-tax-on-jewellery/gold-purchased-out-of-disclosed-income-Finance-Ministry/articleshow/55724734.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=G-25w7Zh8zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not to mention Gold searches and seizures in India. Government wants to confiscate 85% of peoples gold as "TAX"...

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/No-tax-on-jewellery/gold-purchased-out-of-disclosed-income-Finance-Ministry/articleshow/55724734.cms

Indian Government wants to search citizens homes to confiscate FIAT and Gold.

Bitcoin Unaffected.

Last chance to buy sub 1000 btc

If they wanted your BTC they'd find ways of taking it. You're a dirty NEET in your parents bedroom. You don't stand a chance.

isn't bitcoin a form of tax evasion? how will bitcoin be taxed?

you can't tax it unless you want to report it yourself

to buy a car or real state people will not risk it and report the gains but to buy videogames and shit no one is going to report shit lol

Is this how you cope?

As an owner of Bitcoin, come on dude, we all know Bitcoin isn't a currency.

If it was a currency I could pay my friends in Bitcoin, pay for a movie ticket with Bitcoin, get gas with Bitcoin, pay for insurance with Bitcoin, pay rent with Bitcoin, pay for groceries with Bitcoin, buy diapers and pay tuition with Bitcoin, but I can't do any of that. You can't live a normal life. Bitcoin is not a currency, you shouldn't think of it as a currency. It's a digital asset that people swap for drugs.

Low IQ low sentience post.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-25w7Zh8zk

You can just take all your cash and put it in Bitcoin. Sure you will have no inflation or taxes, but like I said you can't buy things with Bitcoin. I don't think that Asian hooker down the street that doesn't even speak English is going to suck your dick for "0.007 Bitcoin, ma'am". Same with wherever you get your food, they probably don't even know what Bitcoin is. So by putting all your cash into Bitcoin you haven't really solved the problem, or gained "freedom from the tyranny of the fed" because you can't buy anything. What can yah do, eh?

good, i will buy all the gold i can under $1100 and all the silver i can under $15

>you can't buy things with Bitcoin.
2012 wants his meme back.

My land lord doesn't accept Bitcoin, my university doesn't accept Bitcoin, no car dealerships near me accept bitcoin, and since I don't live in NYC I can't even fucking get a subway with Bitcoin.

"Yeah dude, you can totally live your life off of Bitcoin" Yeah maybe, if you live on a farm and grow all your own food and don't use money anyway, then maybe. Other than that, you need USD.

You can't loan Bitcoin, can you? Because, since there is a limited supply, you'd end up in the same predicament as with the 1907 crisis.

Bitcoin seems no different than a gold-backed currency, if you preclude loans.

it would be ironic if a secondary-market would cause bitcoin prices to be suppressed as the total supply appears to be more then the "physical" supply same way as metals.

Bitcoin merchants can only profit from thresholds defining when the operation is a real business, causing requirements regarding KYC and AML, if technical means can ensure without doubt that two parties are involved in a transaction — meaning that the known customers are recipients of the cash/Bitcoin. If this cannot be ensured, the increased risk of money laundering can cause the business to be defined as money transmission.

In contrast to the money exchange of official currencies, with Bitcoin for any exchange from and to cash, it is not clear whether the receiving and giving parties are the same — due to the anonymity in these exchanges. Thus, it is hardly possible to judge whether a single exchange involves two or three parties, and if Money Exchange or Money Transmission occurred.

Yes you can, bitcoin is infinitely divisible so no problems in terms of "running out of coins"

Mfw I have a bitcoin debit card with direct deposit on it and I pay for everything in bitcoin

it's a reverse problem, you moron.

when you loan out bitcoins on paper, and they only exist on paper or in sql databases the supply is artificially inflated or exponentially multiple worst case.

so basically it would make bitcoin seem more abundant than it really is and thus suppress the price.

are you clinically retarded?

You don't know shit about metsl trades do you?