Are breast implants the most monetarily beneficial investments a girl can make?

Are breast implants the most monetarily beneficial investments a girl can make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6YJ91FKZHI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did Ivanka Trump have breast enhancement surgery?

I'd say so. No other procedure raises a woman's stock like getting some big fake tits.

$5k spent, and their value skyrockets.

only rumors nothing confirmed, if you google it apparently there's a lot of people who wrote articles claiming she must of had breast enhancement and rhinoplasty

Nothing more disgusting than an adult women with no tits. Only exception is if they can pull off the pedo look. Really skinny, short, small.

if you work in service, yeah
science as follows:
youtube.com/watch?v=6YJ91FKZHI0

as a guy my tits haven't earned me a cent. A lot of bullying and emotional scarring.

Don't worry you fat fucking fag we won't make fun of your overweight hamburger eating tits here on Veeky Forums

interesting watch, Kari is qt. I think there's a lot of variables that could of put that off like this comment says, but then again if you look at twitch streamers there's an obvious correlation between how much of a hot slut a girl is and how much money in donations she makes

Men gave 30% more with bigger boobs and women gave 40% more with bigger boobs. There I saved you 3 minutes of your life.

Maybe Kari was just better at her job by the time she did the big tit portion. Good thought. But mythbusters doesn't have time or money or interset in proper scientific studies that control variables.

It's the makeup senpai

Makeup is actually a better investment if she knows how to put it on, much cheaper and pulls the same effects as boob implants at helping people think you're attractive, without horrible side effects of implants that can result after some years.

THIS.
Padded Bras. gaining weight. silicon 'chicken fillets' are all cheaper than breast implants, but knowing where to put a good MAC on your face is key.

Of course most of the autists on here don't realize that because they can't eye-contact.

>most of the autists on here don't realize that because they can't eye-contact.
kek'd
so true

No she had kids. Nature's natural breast enhancement.

No.

Only if your careers involves whoring yourself out.

And for relationships quality men look down on fake tits. Unless you do it really modestly..

I'm going to need more research data before I come to a conclusion.

No, most men prefer them natural.

you dont even need implants, just inject some cooking or motor oil in the breasts

How would you convince girlfriend to get them?

>Are breast implants the most monetarily beneficial investments a girl can make?

No. It's waves.

There's some dude who wrote a 110 page self-help ebook guide on convincing your girl to get breast implants lmao, there's been a lot of articles written about him calling him misogynist. Look up "The Convince Her To Get Bigger Breasts Manual" and see if you can get it for free.

Roosh V?

for sure.

yes.
all those that say otherwise are virgins or neckbeards.

>most men prefer them natural.

seriously nigger?

I sure do.
Its basically a quality thing - will you settle for a fake, or get the real thing.

Thats true though. Fake boobs feel terrible

I would imagine facial plastic surgery would be the go-to. Especially if you're Korean.
But it might backfire once you have orc babies.

Natural are better in every way, I don't want plastic basketballs

Are you from Uzbekistan too?

I'd much rather flat than fake.

Fake will never get you past a one night stand with most guys. The only thing it matches is the 'bimbo' look.

I would assume they controlled for number of transactions at least, and the tips are given before service is rendered

I think people at a coffee shop care more about the tits on the server than the coffee desu

that does just look like the results of pregnancy. tits get bigger, put on a bit of extra weight too which helps boobs get bigger and then she would have lost the weight but the boobs stayed the same size.

not saying she didnt but thats my theory and seeing you cant prove either theory wrong i guess we just have to speculate

I hate chestlets, so probably yeah