/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Advance nordic technology Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aHzPccjm
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33108/
tesmistel.tumblr.com/post/155423735330
my.mixtape.moe/lxpnje.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yoooOOO

WELCOME TO HELL

where dat imgur at?

Waifus, Lore, Harmony

xth for SSE and Stormcloaks master race!

Anthony is a fucking faggot.

SOME

ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME
I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

BODY ONCE TOLD ME

Hey.

Thanks mate.

Who hurt you? Who made you do this?

Hey Brave, here are those references you asked for.

pastebin.com/aHzPccjm
Anything here incompatible?

Heh, somenoe tried to upload their version of the Civil war mod in the morning

DOOONNNKKEEEEEEEHHHH

The biggest travesty about this is the terrible mesh weighting

Tell me about how your characters fight /tesg/
Do they fight with skill and grace?
Do they stab in the back from the shadows?
Do they cheat and fight dirty?
Do they talk their way out?

how is the weighting bad faggot?

Best Home or Homes for Orcs?

Oh good you're here. Would Mistel be a good teacher for stealth? Also has she been updated? Her face looks a bit different

>It's gonna fall.
>shut up no it wont
>It's not even layed out properly
>you try stacking cards this huge
>I'm telling you, it's not gonna stand
>stop hitting the table!

>how is the weighting bad

>that smug face

I want to hurt him

It's really really painful honestly.

Look at his armpits. It's not supposed to do that. The side of the jacket is weighted to the upper arm bone, and it shouldn't be.

>fighting
That's silly. Why would you do that unless absolutely necessary?

She's updated. I haven't made any significant changes to her since the follower. It's probably just the ENB. She'd probably be a well enough tutor. Don't expect too much in the way of dictation, though. She'd probably have you watch and repeat.

I was going to have her trick him into stealing from the guards she "lives" in riften right?

imgur.com
what's up, who is this character

Yeah. That sounds like she'd to as a prank. I promise she'll call off the guards, though. Probably.

He uses his sword to stab things he doesnt like. I guess he fights with grace, and shows off abit when Yarti is with him.

Yeah, sadly I couldn't do anything about it. So I kinda just rolled with it. It was the most "Shrek Oriented" outfit I could find.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33108/

It's an old and kinda dated "quest mod" but I always enjoyed it. It will give you your own personal Orc Stronghold up in the snowy mountains.

Armor?

tesmistel.tumblr.com/post/155423735330

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33108/
We killed a lot of piss skins there

A silver tongue and red stare over the shoulder usually puts an end to any disagreements.

That would be Faust's little brother.

Holy shit you improved her profile so much. Update follower?

Im not surprised you'd have played Fight Against the Thalmor series. Shame about the 3rd part, didn't like it one bit. I don't even remember part 2 and Part 4 felt lacking.

Is it because it is modded or Morrowing aged better than Oblivion?

lol

he looks completely bro-tier
would back you up in a fight/10

Yes.
I don't think anything in that image is vanilla but Oblivion aged like milk.

My last run that I had a very good time with was Passive-Aggressive the argonian sorcerer. He used stealth to stay below the enemies radar. Also, that character had no direct damage attacks, spells, or weapons equipped. Used a combination of frenzy, fear, raise dead, atronachs, runes, alteration and restoration spells.

It was a pretty fun way to play the game. Be a sneaky snek, find the first few enemies, make frenzy them, raise the one that died as my servant, then rush through the hide out, reviving undead servants as needed. Only times the concept really sucked was against enemies like dragon priests and death lord drauger who were health sponges.

His style is ecclectic and savage in nature with an underlying grace and finesse that shows a natural instinct for battle, every strike showing a strong and desperate will to survive and prove he is worthy of existing.

He is mostly self-taught and is extremely adaptable in most situations, his large frame leads him to mainly use overwhelming force on weaker opponents to try and end fights quickly. Being a rather large target, he works around this weakness of his large size by being a Restoration expert and quite agile for his size.

In his eyes, there is no such thing as an unfair fight, and a man must do whatever he can to survive the Arena. He is willing to honor a fair fight, but when it boils down, honor won't keep you or your comrades alive, just ask the dead.

Talking his way out of fights is pretty easy for him when the chance arises. If not his silver tongue, his large stature usually intimidates others

Is Punch elf's mom lesbian aswell?

no.

90% of waifus are lesbians. 99% of Braves are lesbian.

It's the same profile as the follower, m8

Thanks!

Brave-sama has said all of his waifus are lesbians. I want Brave sama to answer me w/ his thicc milf elf.

My destruction ritual spell quest is bugged. Every time I complete the first part I get a CTD. Tested it a few different ways and it seems to happen every time.

Is there a console command to just complete the quest?

Why make every waifu gay though? How did they have children? Rape babies?

~start_quest -> get_good_destruction

God damn I take it back you need to fix that nose

>fucknogoback

Closet lesbians.

Whats the female version of a beard?

Magic or cucking

Faust fights using pure power to decimate opponents. That isn't to say he's an unskilled brute with no technique though. Outside of being able to sprint in a straight line for short duration to ram into things, he's pretty slow. He's also gotten good at using unarmed strikes to stun people when they get around his sword, and he grapples too.

He is quite the bro. Ultimate wingman probably.
I really should take more shots of him.

???

SSE is trash at the moment and you should feel bad

i agree.

is mistel asian

Azor is skilled in destruction/fire magic but always carry a mace in his right hand.

Ruezara use Illusion magic to defeat/trick her enemies.

Andreis wield a halberd but usually in vampire lord form when raiding a base. my.mixtape.moe/lxpnje.webm

>Generic Orc
>Chinese Knock off of Honeys dwemer waifu
>big chinned Heiko

I'd be lying if I said I'm not really into Asian girls, but she's not intentionally Asian, no.

>How did they have children?
Maybe they used magic!

Well I just finished Enderal. God damn, that was something else. Great story. Kept me guessing the whole way.

>It doesn't have to be a terrible fetish, it can be sweet and loving.
Polyamory =/= Cucking

@165121963
>generic
did you just not play the games then?

I didn't say that those were the same

So how the fuck can being cucked sweet and loving

He engages in battle with honor and glory at all times. No sneaking, no backstabbing, no dirty tricks. Maybe a sucker punch or a little pocket sand on occasion.

Too bad you missed the secret good ending with the DLC that isn't out yet.

I figured out how to actually do it and I got all the super cool spells I'll never use. So there user, sure showed you.

One handed sword and some illusion/alteration magic. She is elegant in low risk battles. If there's any danger of Snake getting hurt, she doesn't play around. She has an aura strengthens allies and weakens enemies.
She always tried to distance herself from sneaky stuff and speechcraft because she sees them as Hlaalu traits, but over the years they did a lot of agent work so she learned how important those skills are now.

Oh good golly gee I've been had

>i can use google look how cool i am
Should have done it in the first place, idiot.

He wasn't asking you, shitposting cunt. Fuck outta here. Go give Azor a bigger dick to make up for your insecurities.

@165122684
He was asking anyone with character(s)

So is this followerfags new tactic? @? What happened to him calling everyone else a "followerfag"?

Brain damage makes you do weird things

Anything threatening him that he can't run from receives an arrow to the lower region. Incapacitating shots, not murder.
He cant bring himself to outright kill another person. It ends up being Titus's job most of the time.
shhshaaa

We just don't know. Ignore the fag.

is a 6700k with a GTX 1080 enough for absurd grass mods and enbs in skyrim?

>@?
It's a stupid thing cunts do, they "deprive" people of "(you)"s.
It's some stupid shit.

i do fine with a 4790k and 970 so you shouldnt have a problem

Thanks senpai

You call the janitors, mods, whoever to check to see if it's me. It's never is and there will never will be proof that it's me, babygurl.

He thinks he's pretty epic doing it because clones used to do it

@165122790
>he thinks "@" is new

Why are you still posting here?

Why are you?

@165123107
Feel free to leave if you don't like it.

Talk first, fights sloppily. Sabre is instinctive, then fire, though the last time she fought was quite a while ago. She doesn't know much about magic, and fire comes out in a wild and very chaotic spread.
Crossbow is purposed for hunting undead only.

Because i enjoy reading all the falseflag posts about me. It was funny as hell when someone was forcing that i deleted the only tumblr that i had. lol

If you stop replying, and just ignore it. The shitposting will eventually die down. Giving them all this attention is what they want.

Don't respond to shitposters Snake. How many times do we need to tell you?

@165123546
which is why he shouldn't respond to you

So you don't actually want to contribute anything to the thread or general then? Seriously go fuck yourself. You probably think you're hot shit but you're just making a strong case for being underageb&. If I were like you and the entire general hated me, I would have left a long time ago. Sticking around just to stir up shit is childish and deplorable. You should be ashamed.

Bloody enough for you outsider?

@165123720
>contribute post
>why are you posting?
>not "contribute" post
>why are you posting?

She's improving well. Mature Skin?