Abused cars

Post butchered and abused car images

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KC-SxrsgEwo
youtube.com/watch?v=nK9TX82c2VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Omg, bmw s are so unreliable, yuropoor can't even build cars, omfg my miata is way better, it has never broken down on me!!!!

>bicycle with miata body-kit

That car is literally taking a shit in that pan

was that oil at one point.

holy fuck just destroy the car already

Do stancefags bribe mechanics to inspect this shit or do they just drive around without the sticker? Even the crooked ones near me wouldn't pass that in a million years.

wow, never seen oil so thrashed that it doesnt stick to skin.

straight off reddit last week. fucking pathetic.

that poor gtr :(

>drive through rain
>all those precious welds turn into rusted out shit

youtube.com/watch?v=KC-SxrsgEwo

is that what happens when oil isnt changed?

women owner with 29k never changed oil on this, a Nissan Maxima. Came in for timing codes.

one more

There is something magically beautiful about ruined engines.

Came in for Juke timing chain recall. Owner only said she came in is cause of the oil leak. Cause the chain ate though the cover...the cover is almost 1/4 inch think.

Last one for me, Juke that killed a turbo since the oil wasn't change for almost 40k. I don't have any other ones but story. Love this. Thanks.

>ITT Reason why I dont buy used cars.

Really makes me think that you knew exactly when and where this was from.

Pathetic.

......and here I am worried if I go a few weeks after when I should have changed the oil I may have done serious damage to my engine.

>oil wasn't change for almost 40k

How does that shit even happen? Do these people genuinely not know oil needs changing

Same. I put it off for three months, and was terrified. Glad I did change it when I did though; few days later we had snow, and I don't park underground anymore. Would have sucked to do that with a foot of snow all around.

One of my personal favorites.

youtube.com/watch?v=nK9TX82c2VI

a Veeky Forums special

Needs minor body work I don't have time for, have all parts, included with purchase, minor rust.

$15k firm, no lowballers, I don't need help selling my car, I know what I got.

Does it count if it's done on purpose?

>inspections
Where do you live that the government makes you pay to get your ass inspected?

that would be really fun until it inevitably kills you. appears like a v8 truck set up so I'd guess 200-300 hp, lots of torque and obviously no weight.

how do you fix this? can you just change the oil, throw in 2 quarts of ATF, and put it under load a few times?

The guys from here. It's a late 90s ram I believe.

Burn it to the ground would be the best option

Assuming it can't actually be cleaned out properly I would assume most parts would be pretty fucked and the engines lifetime has been significantly reduced.

You replace the engine. By the time you figure the labor to tear the engine apart and clean all the sludge off of everything, and probably having to replace all the gaskets and shit, it would be cheaper to buy an engine.

so a pressurized flush wont fix this?

I feel like you fill it with ATF, or some high grade cleaner, run the oil pump, blast all the shit out of the channel, and flush it till the crud is gone

Sounds like a good way to starve the oil pump and wreck an engine.

run the pump by hand, or with a drill. some engines let you do that easily, some you need to get to the pump, but even cranking it over is good enough to pressurize it with oil, but not fast enough to cause any bearing damage.

Its worn even after that little amount of mileage, cleaning the motor can affect the tollerances causing failure, best thing you could do with a motor like that is changing oil when your meant to and hope like hell you get a year or two out of it

These people are the reason "change oil" display notifications became a thing.

maybe run something through the oil pickup that evaporates fast so it leaves 0 residue
then crank the car by hand
how about putting some fish tank pump on the oil pickup so you dont even have to crank the engine

Oh my god that lobe. Has that been sitting for ages or was the retainer so sticky that it never contacted?

wood chips or leaves?

rats nest, just all through the car like this
lack oil changes, old couple had it for like 13 years, who knows when it was done before i got it

can that thick fucking sludge be repaired by just running the shit out of the engine and keep doing oil changes?

not really but people are lazy and cheap so im sure people will tell you that it is possible.

6 oil changes before the 'old' oil started to look an ok colour

toasty

A flush could clean out the sludge. A flush will not fix the bearings that have been starved of oil.

Clarkson get off Veeky Forums

by not letting a women drive it?

OMBG

What is even clarkson-ish about it?

I specifically like seeing cars where the interior is absolutely dirty like they never once even bothered to clean. I remember I stayed at this hotel when I was a kid and the family went on vacation. One of the ladies that worked there was on a smoke break in her car and while I didn't see any butts and shit inside the entire passenger area was covered in a mountain of old cigarette packs. Holy shit was that traumatizing a a kid.

LETS TURN THIS UP A NOTCH

Also I use "like" way too liberally. It actually bothers me but its just interesting to sit there and wonder how the fuck they just let that happen.

You were traumatized by a bunch of empty cigarette packs?

Damn,,, look's like their oil got irradiated

>first day on the job at the TLE at Walmart
>so fucking proud of yourself
>got a man's job
>never held a fucking tool in your life
>lol who cares?
>car rolls up
>boss says take care of it
>fuck yes
>oil change kiddo
>yes sir!
>do it just like they told ya
>lift car up and pull plug, take filter off
>black shit comes out
>ew thats now cool
>put plug back and put old filter back on
>drop the car and look for oil
>seen bottle for of neon green shit
>cool looking oil
>top it off to the brim
>close it up and toss the keys to the owner
>like a boss
>get called after work
>fired
>wtfracism

wut iz prufreeding?

How is that racism

>images
Holy shit, do people still use Pennzoil?

Is that a Grand Prix with a rotted out rear strut tower. You know they do make replacement kits for that.

Tranny fluid would wash all that gunk into the crankcase and clog the oil pick up screen. I have ran gallons and gallons kerosene through top with drain plug open, in extreme cases like that pic. Seems to work.

You could try running kerosene through it a few times, that takes care of oil build up very well, but at this point its kinda too late.

Pic related is below 30F somewhere near or in Russia.

Makes me sad that some car owners don't know or care enough about their cars. Another thing that makes me feel sad is that some mechanics are not honest anymore.

>Ay gimme that vaporware oil
>Synth or Neon brand. Whichever you have. They're both the same anyways
>Say no more

/r/ing the imagine of completely shredded brake discs. Also the one where the discs are painted.

I got both of those

Here's an extra

How fat do you have to be to not feel the intense vibrations coming through not just the brake pedal or steering wheel but the entire car? I just don't understand

Dude... You are not understanding...The entire passenger area was filled with them. they were up to the fucking seat, on the seat and piled all around that area. Although she didn't ash or butt in the car..can you imagine the fucking smell from smoking that many packs of cigarettes in that car.

It's just boxes you baby

it's a 2010 LS460

>no ash

that's literally the grossest smelling and looking part

probably a europoor

Is that supposed to be a computer reference on the bumper? I'm confused.

Yeah but can you imagine the smell of 100's of packs of cigarettes. She barley had the window open and hd the ac cranking. Seriously imagine the residual smell of a car that was basically hot boxed with cigarettes. I assume you are a smoker? When I was I couldn't smell shit regarding cigarette smell.

Don't smoke. Just doesn't seem that bad. I doubt you imagined that as a kid.

my uncle owns a '97 7.3 powerstroke and always tells me oil changes are a scam (on diesels)
his truck has 352k miles on it and he claims he has never changed the oil on it since owning it at 120k miles
he just changes the filter and adds oil when needed
i cant imagine what the inside of his engine looks like if this oil wasnt changed for 29k miles, or maybe he just burns so much oil the old oil isnt in there for very long haha. ill have to see how often he has to fill his oil

same thing with TPMS sensors and the dumb asses still dont know what the light means when it comes on

I wouldent say imagined but You could smell the funk from the crack the window. That being said...it probably was as bad as any heavily smoked in car. I dont even know how people do that.

Motul 300v oil

holy shit i posted that on Veeky Forums when i was in highschool
a kid brought his truck in and was bragging about how lifted it was and he popped the tire off and i laughed my ass off

>floating gas nozzle

only in Russia, a spooky place to live!

Duct tape fixes everything!

If women don't find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy