This guy got real buttmad when he saw me take a pic of his car instead of taking it as a compliment like a normal...

This guy got real buttmad when he saw me take a pic of his car instead of taking it as a compliment like a normal person. Got all autistic about how he didn't want it on social media so it didn't get stolen, so I figured he'd probably see it here, especially with that rainbow dash on the tow hook. If you don't want your vehicle to attract attention or be likely to get stolen, a modified s13 with a loud exhaust, bodykit, and a bunch of stickers is probably not for you.

too bad he was too big of a bitch to snatch your phone and throw it against the ground, faggot.

>not having insurance on your phone

do you have insurance on your face, too?

>what is health insurance

Should have told him to stop being an autist before walking away.

dont you know people cant see your car when your out driving it

only when pics are posted on the internet

what a tard

Cunt deserve's it, any S-chassis owner would be cool with pics but with bronies? They're too insecure to even let you

>rainbow dash
>on tow hook
Absolutely disgusting

I know right, should have been Rarity

Thanks for not censoring his plate

I lol'd

Kek

>JDM 180SX rear trunk plate with USDM ugly lights

Fuck off faggot

>committing assault over the picture
That opens the door to a completely legal self defense beating you know? Why would you ever do that?

Especially being in Texas where the castle law reigns supreme and there are CCW holders on every corner.

>nissan owners pulls out MLP flavored gun and shoots you first

Topkek. Fucking mong way to react. A nigger wouldn't even steal it for parts.

That man doesn't deserve that car.
>the 180sx trunk plate

Not too far fetched in Texas. I take my glock to the anime con each year.

I will never understand why people get ass mad when people take pictures of their shit box like why modify a car for looks and get ass mad when people like your car and take pictures of it.

Should have asked him if he'd ever talked to a professional about his paranoia

Type x lights are gross

>Beating
This is America, we shoot each other, like god intended.

Pulling a gun isn't legal self defense in that case
You'd go to prison

>post law degree faggot

You've never been to Texas have you?

>Got all autistic
I wouldn't expect anything less from someone with a My Little Pony drift charm.

Also, those wheels are fucking hideous. He probably could have gotten a nice set of Enkeis or stock ones for less.

This, these are so much better looking

But it's a 180, not a 240. At least it's badged as such

They never sold a 180 in the US, and you can see the glass on the side says 240SX.

Castle doctrine doesn't extend to having a phone slapped out of your hands

>be me
>drive to friends birthday party on popular beach
>park on busy street next to beach
>walk to bonfire 100 yards away
>drink, talk, hangout etc.
>turn around
>3 dindus are next to my car
>one is sitting on front of hood
>2 others are taking pictures
>rage.jpg
>dont want to ruin party by starting confrontation
>also dont want to run through the sahara desert before i get there
>they walk away
>party finishes, check out car
>no scratches
>still assmad they didnt respect muh property

This triggered my autism, u would have asked nicely to get off my car, some jeans have metal tacks on back pockets that will fuck your shit up.
Also curious what car?

>LHD

E92 328i automatic, I'm a supreme gentleman

Oh okay. Nothing important. You had me worried there for a second.

Trust me you arent autistic for getting pissed at strangers for touching your shit.

>Roadtripping through Utah
>Stop at rest stop to take a shit
>Come outside
>Lady is sitting on my car hood smoking
>Get in car hoping it'll embarrass her
>Slam door
>She doesnt notice
>Start car and rev the piss out of it
>She gets up, looks startled, and calls me an asshole

Wish I had some garbage to throw at her at that point but wound up just flipping her off as I pulled away until I couldn't see her anymore.

some retards just seem so self centered that they completely disregard the fact that something doesn't belong to them and they shouldn't use/touch it.

>camera user pulls out ishyggydiggy 1911
>standoff ensues

Yes it does. Actually shooting the dude would be murder unless he starts fucking wailing on you after throwing your phone on the ground, but drawing is perfectly fine, and the cuck can stay there until the police come for him assaulting you, and you get his name and take him to a civil court for being autistic.

This, being an autist should be a crime

>OP said as he got on his bicycle to peddle home

Found the MLP sperg

>texas
>shoot him in the face
>HE WAS COMIN RIGHT FOR ME
>get applauded by the judge and DA
>go home the same day

F R E E D O M
R
E
E
D
O
M

Says the guy who doesn't know the difference between pedaling and peddling.

If they are attacking you physically have every right to shoot him as long as you fear for your life.

OP was it a grown ass man or young kid?

Early twenties at the oldest

>it's a kimber

kek, not a chance

I thought that was a replica of the S13 from Need for Speed Prostreet from the thumbnail.

mUH NIGGA

i like the 240sx,but this thing looks ready for a scrapyard

>meet a friend for drinks downtown
>friend rides his new motorcycle to meet me, parks on the street by other bikes
>go out for a few hours and grab some drinks
>walking back towards my car, his bike
>drunk group of europoors (50/50 chicks and dudes) around bike
>sitting on his bike pretending to ride it, fucking with the throttle etc
never seen my friend so pissed lel

Tell me your friend said something...

yea he did. Got in there face and talked shit etc, but their english was so broken they didnt really get it. The girls thought he was joking and actually started trying to go home with him lel. He calmed down a little bit after that

Not a 240, but otherwise, yeah, it needs to be put down.

Or at least liberated from its own, the brony needs to be put down, but after a car's been owned by one of them, there's no getting the stink out.

>has worst pony on tow hook
what a fag

But it is a 240, it's a LHD S13 in America. It just has a JDM center garnish. Nissan never sold a 180SX or Silvia in America, only 240SXs.

But user, that wasn't rarity.

>not twilight twinkle

multikek

Interesting, didn't know that, never kept up with what Nissan did in the states.

you're right. rainbow dash is still good for shipping and cumming inside while rarity is useless

leave my waifu out of this

The short version is that nothing truly interesting ever came here. No skyline, no slicktop twin turbo Z32s, all of our s chassis have truck engines (KA24DE) instead of the CA18DET or SR20DET, no s15, etc. You could argue the R35 GT-R is interesting but it's auto only so I don't care about it.

it would be a 180 if it had the 1.8L SR20 but Merifats got a shitty N/A 2.4L low revving truck motor so it's a 240sx, coupe's are also called 240sx as well

You mean the 1.8L CA18, the numbers in the engine code are the displacement. An s chassis with an SR20 is called a 200SX.

my question is why would you want to take a picture of such a shitty s13?

Not him but to obviously post here for lul's, the spergout was icing on cake

It does in texas.

You can shoot vandals that spray paint a building after dark in texas.

But 200sx was an Ausfag and Euro name for sr20 export 180's but in japan sr20 hatches stayed as a 180sx
In the US, a 200sx is just an S12/Gazelle

You know they had both light styles in Japan?

>JDM-tyte 180SX taillight conversion
>still reads 240SX on the rear windows

Our S-chassis owners are usually pretty ratty but this thing looks like a total shitheap. I've never seen one in as poor condition as this.

I don't think we ever got the S13 in Aus. All of ours are either Silvias or 180SX. Our first 200SX was the S14 (which we can't import) and the S15 (which we can still import because reasons).

The S12 here was sold as the Gazelle.

Nah senpai
180sx s13 were first sold with Ca, then SRs
200sx S13 were CA18DET only

majority of US s chassis owners are retards with the 'because drift car aintcare hoonigan' mindset

Nice ones and ugly ones

Ikr, those two fat bulbs on each side don't fit the car. Why buy them when you can have the long pulled ones?

owner should be executed those rims look like hsit

He got mad because he knows it's shitty and didn't want to become a "people of walmart" post. Anyone proud of how their car looks would encourage pics. Send it to People of Walmart.

you forgot the hamburger music

>yfw normies who get mad at people taking pictures of their cars think that one might try to get their personal info through the license plate's number, or that you're someone who wants to steal it

At least here in Brazil where the license plates belongs to the car (instead of the US system where the plate belongs to the owner), that's how it works.

Got em!

>mfw this heresy with the 1911

>Scuckrim
And you are making fun of a ponyfag? Jesus.

Not everyone has to be contrarian and hate popular things like you user

>implying that would have destroyed the photo
normie fuck off

There is no slicktop twin turbo. You mean there is no 2+2 twin turbo maybe, but it's easy enough to do a swap

You should see how many 240's are in us junkyards that are trashed because of these idiots.

>destroying someone's property because you were upset they took a pic of your shitpile in a public place

>people who have different colored panels and shitty corroding paint '4 de aethistico br0 xd'
just gas them

>yell at europoors
>fuck their bitches
brb buying motorcycle

At least the KA series' saving grace is that it takes boost like a champ.

Basically they were strangled by MUH EMISSIONS and a perceived lack of interest in those things that you mentioned.

Shoulda backed out and watched her fall on her ass

fucking mormons

Don't you need new pistons too handle it?

Stock internals can take up to 300-400 horsepower.