[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

Proof of MEMEbership required in first post.

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

Newbie material

Videos and audio
Thread prior to this thread

First for honda a ok

WRR is best shitbike.

>Proof of MEMEbership
L M A O
M
A
O

daily reminder if you didn't start riding on a superpocketsport at age 4 you will never be a good rider

Daily reminder if you post this meme your mother will die in her sleep

nth for I'm a nobike

I swear mates, I'm getting so fucking tired of the euro motorcycle laws. I'm thinking of contacting companies to see what it would cost to get a small turbo installed in my ER-6F

Greetings meme friend.

ayy

>try to post from school wifi
>get cooldown notice
Apparently someone else in my school is posing on Veeky Forums right now

no

>Nobike
Post boipucci or fuck off

Animoo bikes a best.

You bought the wrong sv650 m8

I'm at school

why, because carbed?

post underage penis

Working on the carbs tomorrow. Anyone have any advice on getting those of fuel lines off?

Scissors.

What's difficult about getting the fuel lines off?

Id rather not damage them and the rubber feels like it's fused to the metal

Then they're fucked and you need to replace them. It's just a rubber pipe, m8.

Ah. You can get some silicone grease spray with a tube to loosen it up. Otherwise do what says

I was told by Veeky Forums about an 80's movie or documentary about japanese street racing or something like that but I can't remember the name, I've searched the archive and googled but I found nothing.

Anyone can help?

Road.

You might think they look caucasian but when you hear the accents you'll know it's Japan.

Since when do shitbikes cost more than 4 grand? Or even 2 for that matter?
Sounds like daddy's money

Recently got some bar end mirrors for the bandit, looks much better than the huge chrome cunts i had on last

We lights now

Peace be upon you my nogga

>locked up the rear wheel
>slowly realizing the rear was sliding out
>could have highsided if I wasn't riding a Ninja 250 and going 15 mph

Is shibe memebike enough?

Just put in a deposit for an xsr700 boyos

:)

Yeah I know I just don't want to fuck them up to much so I can't make replacements. I'm assuming Honda did a good job of engineering then, I'll try to copy that.

It's a fucking rubber tube. Cut one yourself if you can't find an OEM replacement.

>not a GSR750

you fukked up boi

I found a rekt 2009 Daytona on IAA and I hope I'm able to buy it.

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say.

How rekt?

Not a 4cylinder kinda guy desu

Any bike over 125cc that costs under 2k tends to turn into a money pit.

This is about the extent of the damage. Will need front fairings and a fuel tank. No key present but I googled a bit and saw that the pre 2011 models don't use transponders.

You ever put on music you haven't listened to in years and suddenly you feel like you're back there? Right now I'm back in the hyped for SEM3000 stage. I keep wanting to go out there and ride my shitty GS 500.

Assuming it's an old bike, you should just swap them anyways

Just inherited one of these from my father, it's been rotting away in a shed for the last 12 years.

You finally got it to work?

>inb4 irrepairable frame damaged and cracked steering head

>2005 was 12 years ago
holy shit

That's what I'm doing, I just want to keep them as intact as possible so that I can remake them as accurately as possible

>1995 was 28 years ago

Sorry about your dad but congrats on the bike?

>1992 was 67 years ago
Gonna retire next week, suck my dick bitches

You also need new forks, which go for 1500bucks+ for shitbikes already. What even about a 600.

Also, how do you plan on straightening the part of the frame where the triple clamp gets attached on. By putting an iron water pipe through and twisting it into the opposite direction? lol

...it never stopped working
I just got busy in life

Frame looks fine to me.
Forks look fine to me.

it's a good thing you can judge the forks and frame straightness with your eyes because machines that can do that cost thousands

AESTHETIC

>thin tube made of unobtainium
>looks fine to me

They wouldn't be selling it if it was that easy, don't you think?

Probably not because the insurance agency put the cash value at $1000.

straight enough for me :)

Did you (•_•)

get ( •_•)>⌐■-■

the shivers? (⌐■_■)

what the fuck

>Road
IMDB link or something? If there was ever a shittier name to look up for a film than that I wouldn't know it.

Yes
We /nightshift/ nao
Deliveran pizzas with 5 degrees

In all seriousness, if you mean when it got stuck in limp mode, it was a faulty (((Bosch))) sensor

>crazy ninja 650 KLR man has a Daytona now
oh boy, here we go.

>he wasn't here for the NinjLR650

where did YOU ride today

>roads COMPLETELY covered in ice
>when i say covered, i mean that you can't see the asphalt
>plow trucks just keep on tearing up the roads even more where there is no ice

Damnit, I envy you.

No where.
The roads here are nothing but salt and theres not enough daylight left at 4:30pm to see the craters in the road.

My job is going away and I don't see anything else as good on the market, so I'm not racing this year. However, bike development won't stop. Titanium has started arriving for the exhaust and it is really light. Half a pound per foot in the secondary diameter, even less for the primary tubes. Material supplied by Rob Muzzy himself

well you can take some solace in that the weather isn't perfect here either. it was about 65 today so i had to wear a hoodie

Boipucci when?

>65
>had to wear a Hoodia
Its been floating around 0-5f here recently. I actually might have bought some thicker gear but the salt would give my bike cancer.
>and my tires can't handle the temps anyway

coming back to CA for trackday when

What tires you got on that?

right burgers
I graduate soon and am looking for jobs in biology / bio engineering. I want to be able to ride all year round, on the best roads possible. Where in the world is best for this? Australia seems pretty toasty and good for riding but it's a bit backwards so I was thinking about the US. California seems like a good place to live, mullholland hwy, it never rains etc? Any other states with good roads and climate?

this picture pleases me.

Saving my money this year, but if I land another good position I will be free to do something since I'm not racing. If I have a lot saved up by the time I get laid off, I might take a trip out there

>he doesn't have it saved
Amateur hour itt

Cali and northern AZ aint bad
Dont go too far south or it turns into an oven filled with landscaping companies.

lel. i'd move if i were you. i like snowboarding but fuck living in a bunch of snow.

some dualsport kenda front (sucks) and a super squared maxxis maxcross IT. im using the front until it dies and putting on a new rear soon, a maxxis desert IT

ty

>California
i hope you make INSANE money. 65k$ a year is poverty tier.

If you live in the Bay Area or in the high end areas of LA.

Only if you like spics, niggers, sjw cucks and commie lack of freedom. I live in california and its been raining some suburban areas are flooded and theres a storm coming tomorrow. Wheather is mostly good all year round but if you never experience lefty sjw cucks its probably going to be hard to live here.

nigga, you can't even buy a manufactured home for less than 250k in cali.

>it's a bit backwards
>implying this is bad

This. If you're an insufferable /pol/ dweller you're going to have a shit time.
You're fucking retarded. My parents paid 120k for a Central California home.

Is that supposed to be a high amount of money? Not even apartments are that cheap. Maybe a one room.

real talk, how fucking annoying is it to do all the shit nessisary to actually ride a bike each day vs just getting dressed, getting in a car and going

assuming you have a real job and not some fancy rich place that has a locker room and you can shower and get dressed into your normal work clothes an all this other shit

like how often can you just throw on a helmet and do your daily commute

vs spending a Airline-prep amount of autism before and after each trip

It takes me about 10-15 minutes to change out of my gear. If you can get away with jeans though, you can save some time with kevlar jeans.

I was called a trump racist for wearing a santa hat on my helmet last year.

I'm sure you were.

not fussed about the locals really, I just wanna ride.
Hoping to earn a decent amount after grad, equally though I would rather live out of the major cities, I'd be happy to commute by bike.

If you do make it into the big cities a bike would have the advantages of lanesplitting here in California. Us liberal cucks have the freedom of lanesplitting that no other state has. You will have to balance out things like shopping though. Although San Fransisco gets all those neat features like grocery delivery so you may not have to worry about that too much.

where do you keep the helmet?

In an office used as a storage room. It also works as my changing room. I'd arrive early and ask to use a janitor closet.

>My parents paid 120k for a Central California home
when and where?

Post link to mirrors if you're still here, the kiddo I bought my 96 from put some fake carbon fiber POS on it that you can't see out of.

Worry more about cracking the bakelite tubes that run between the carbs, they weren't much to begin with and can become brittle with time. You can spray the tubing with armor all and let it sit overnight to soften them up.

Through the back roads of Howard county.