ITT post the Single best and Single worst car youtubers

ITT post the Single best and Single worst car youtubers.

For me
Best: Scotty
Worst:ecoboostfan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QuKBTwAe3BY
youtube.com/watch?v=a3OwXfizZLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best: Chris Harris
Worst: Anything but Chris Harris and the guys at EVO.

Best roadkill and chris harris
Worst mighty car mods

best : deboss garage and FSM garage
worst: saabkyle

i used to like roadkill, and i still do but all their on demand shilling is fucking annoying.

best: Autogefuhl
worst: Dough Dememo

Mightcarmods was good until they became self absorbed cuntfucks.

I'm not a "YouTueb car reviewer" expert or anything but I think Regular Car Reviews is pretty good

Best: BoostedBoiz
Worst: ThatDudeInBlue

>deboss garage

muh nigga

4bt/cummins swap everything

Best: Regular Car Reviews
Worst: Haggard Garage

this

I know im gonna get some flack from this...

Best: ChrisFix

Saabkyle04 is okay his reviews do get boring as time goes on.. So i would rank him at "Meh"

Worst: Doug Demuro (to some extent)

>Best: ChrisFix
he is pretty damn good

Best: GuitarmageddonZL1

Worst: JR Garage

Just wondering why you think guitarmageddon is the best unless you are him. Out of that circle of people streetspeed717 is clearly superior

best: Regular Car Reviews/chris fix
Worst: Doug Demuro

I just like his personality and enjoy his content more. Mike is all about looks and Nick is more performance oriented

Best :noriyaro/rcr
Worst: Fat Marrah

Nick can't even drive manual.

anyone who says jrgarage isn't the worst is fucking delusional.

best tommyfyeah
worst: tj hunt, jr garage,, doug dejewo

Worst: 276 Speed Shop

there are too many worst car youtubers

And that makes him a lesser YouTuber how?

Rudnik is better than Haggard

Best: RicerMiata, RCR, ChrisFix, BoostedBoiz, Scotty
Worst: Jr Garage

Best: Chrisfix/South Main Auto

Jesus both are fucking shit

Best: Harry's Garage
Worst: Salomodrin

Best: Schrodinger's Box for mechanics stuff, Car Bros for terrible memes (thanks to whoever in one of these threads turned me on to them)

Best: Doug Demuro
Worst: ThatDudeinBlue

I respect Scotty for his mechanical knowledge.
The worst guys are the ones who hire or buy low end "super cars" and then sit in front of the camera boasting in every video.

>Saabkyle04
To me his YouTubes are more like dealer training videos. Like he doesn't really have much of an opinion he is just really good at describing cars in detail. I swear if I was a dealership manager I'd make my sales people watch his videos on anything we sold.

> This thread

Worst is tj hunt. Rich white boy that knows jack shit about cars and pushes merch too hard

There's a lot of good ones: roadkill, fsm, streetspeed and his gang of YouTube friends, Chrisfix of course.

Sometimes haggard garage can be pretty good but a lot of the time they just act so fucking stupid

Tj hunt lives so fucking close to me, i haven't seen him around tho

OP here. RCR is a close second, but Scotty is the type of boy I have wet dreams about. So there for no one wins over scotty.

His face makes me wanna hit him. I admit I watch sometimes when he has an interesting click bait title but fuck it's hard to watch longer than 2 mins

Best: ChrisFix

Worst: Scotty

Scotty is actually jealous of Chris, no joke.

butt blasted bong spotted

>Saabkyle04 is okay

I missed it when he had actual variety in his reviews

one day he'd review an old conversion van, the next some 20 year old Buick, and then out of nowhere an Aston

Once he started doing the voice-overs in everything, I fucking lost interest, but at least he doesn't whine or bitch about anything

Thanks so much for tuning in

He just seems depressed or something idk he's just too bland too watch other than that he's ok

The Fast Lane Cars is good

He has a really nasal voice, that's probably why he puts a lot of people off at first

they're all different enough to be decent.
nobody rules more than the other.

I like the muscle car of the week guy and the regular car guy

I dont like the demuro faggots.

Best: subaruwrxfan
Worst: Fatt Marah

I can see why people don't like swrxfan but I like his videos. He's a sincere guy who likes cars and doesn't pose as a know it all

Best: BoostedBoiz
Worst: SubaruWRXFan

Honorable mentions to ChrisFix and Muscle vs Tuner

>He's a sincere guy who likes cars and doesn't pose as a know it all

t. subaruwrxfan

CH is a two faced backstabber embezzler prick.

>watching youtube car channels

They're all cucks and posers. Jesus christ

Best:
Regular Car Reviews
ChrisFix (except fuckkkk his detailing videos)
Scotty Kilmer
Roadkill

Worst:
Saabkyle
MightyCarMods (old shit was okay to me, but their new shit is all terrible)
superspeedersrob
Haggard Garage

Meh:
Doug DeMuro (He has his moments. I do sometimes enjoy the quirks he features in his vids).

I agree with the first part, you people are making these idiots money, congratulations.

Best: Anything that is actually about car(s) and not about the person
Worst: where its more about the person then the car(s)

I shouldnt be saying that, there are some decent channels like
>saabkyle
>chrisfix
>roadkill
>mike finnegan garage
>scotty
>streetspeed (his vids are ok i guess)

Everyone else is a faggot especially that lying cuck JRG

>using adblocker
I aint giving money to any autist

this

Best: Salomondrin
Worst: Scotty

>milking the term cuck
Nigger there are actually sime good Auto related Youtubers if you just looked at one for once

see

B is fir Build is really good.

He buys crashed cars and fixes and mods them

Everyday driver is the worst.

>He just seems depressed or something

He's autistic

>Best
Jew Trend, Solomandrin, JSR cars, RCR
>Worst
Adam Lz, TJ Hunt, Ricer Miata

Why tf do your guys like rcr he's reddittier. He's a try hard furfag

Best: tommyfyeah, chrixfix
Woest: doug

Best:
Sam Hyde
youtube.com/watch?v=QuKBTwAe3BY

>best
roadkill, bad obsession motorsport
>worst
RCR, car throttle, jalopnik, R&T, Farrah, DeMuro, that dude in blue and all of their second channels

Best: Jafromobile
Worst: TJ Hunt (yes, worse than Haggard Garage)

best: ChrisFix (actually learn useful shit while being entertaining)

worst: any channel with 16 year old kids with 'garage' in their name in the hopes to seem like theyre affiliated with haggard garage to get more views and subs

>tfw i like MCM and Fat Marah.
Fite me u cunts

MCM's mistake was to take Veeky Forums trolling seriously, that's literally it, but they were newfags to the Internet so it's understandable.

>tfw no autistic nazifu

shame because he's one of the best

sucks what happened to /drive it was all his fault.

House of Muscle with Mike Musto will be fucking AMAZING

i stopped watching drive as soon as they went to NBC Sports (ausfag so i cant watch it)

Best is Tyler Fialko
Worst is Tyler Fialko

lmao weak bait

Best: Jay Leno's Garage
Worst: No idea because I'm not a pathetic faggot obsessing over things I don't like

best: HackNpackShop
sunovabitch:everything else

Best: Carfection. Charles Morgan looks like he's going to leave the review car at an expensive restaurant, and start pulling rich old women any minute.

Worst: Doug DeMongoloid

Can you explain the mcm trolling? See it mentioned all the time.

Why all the hate for Douggie D?

>Scotty

Moog married an /x/-tier gook alien and got buttmad when it was pointed out here, I think. Something along those lines.
Then he went back to the MCM forums and said he beat the trolls.

/r/ pics of alien

TEWDAY ON MATEY KERR MAWDS: MARTEEY AND I BUILD EH BUDGAT TAAARBO KERR WITH EH FREE TAAARBO FROM TAAAARBO YODAH AND EH FREE HALTECH FROM DA GUISE AT HALTECH. SEE GUISE? ITS E-Z TO BUILD EH BUDGAT TARRBO KERR THAY DOSE 9 SECUNDS. DAT AND SAM GAY INNUENDO BECAUSE LOL.

PROVIDED BY WHATEVERTHESHIT INSURANCE

I didn't post any of those but hes just a bad car reviewer in my opinion, everything he says is un intellectual, he uses click baits, and he really doesn't tell me anything about the car

I like his videos from an entertainment standpoint, but he rarely shows whats under the hood and doesnt have the knowledge of engines and tech that I look for in a youtube channel.
But I still watch his videoes, i just go other places for advanced things.

Best: Brian from CNET cars
(His reviews pre-2010 were pretty shit tho)

Worst: Haggard

I know Veeky Forums hates Brian for giving harsh critique on some of the cars he reviews, but hes entertaining.

Honorable mentions: ChrisFix

Except he does pose as a manchild who cant pay for his own car, and instead has to rake in some gofundme bucks because of some mini cooper sob story. Seriously this guy had a brz, got rid of it bought some shit mini, fucked it up and then started a gofundme for an ecoboost mustang which he claimed he would make all this content about. And then you know what he does? He gets rid of the ecoboost and trades it infor a mustang GT...

Mr. Regular please go

thatdudeinblue
>MUHH POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE. Tolerable because its just ok in a boy racer way.

Regular cars
>Fart sounds, inner monologues, irregular car reviews, dad impersonations. That concludes season 1,000. Still tolerable because most of his work is pretty good.

Chris Fix
>Quite literally the White Borat of the car world. I honestly like him best though.

Haggard Garage
>General small town grimy looking fucks. Don't know shit about cars yet all went to school for the trades. Actually criminal. IDK how they even still operate. Literal the worst.

>85 comments and not one mention of ETCG.

Does Veeky Forums not actually ever repair cars?!?

RomanAutomotive and Bullshitkorner are also pretty good.

Worst is Scotty for sure, but Matt Farah may even be worse.

Same here. I try to keep an eye out for that faggotous brz of his. I hate the way he names his fucking cars.

Only reason I even watched his garbage is to see some local north county cars, back when he was trying to be a reviewer.

>most of his work is pretty good.

Explain

No love for dansrodsandcustoms or motionautotv ?

That ain't right.

his videos are good but he gets buttblasted over troll comments far to easily

>Why can't I have talent!??!!111

When you have a show to do of course you're gonna get help from others, especially if you plug their name a shit ton. What are you 5?

From their own website
>"#1 DIY Automotive Channel in the world."
>pointedly NOT doing it themselves

I WISH THAT SWAP WERE REAL

SOMEBODY LS TESLA RIGHT NOW

There is a decent amount of though and effort put into a video. Its not just some shit thrown together for youtube monies cough cough haggard. I will admit he ABSOLUTELY needs to work on his research skills though.

best: savagegeese
worst: TJ Hunt (and similar kids)

>Its not just some shit thrown together for youtube monies

Except that's exactly what it is. Somebody who does something for their love of it does it no matter what and he's gone on record on The Smoking Tire podcast, I think it was, that he wouldn't be doing RCR if not for the money because it would be "TOO HARD" and "TAKE TOO LONG" with a day job. As far as thought goes, it's shit he's making up. Guy has a master's in English, he could contrive a reason why anal is the greatest contribution western society has made to history and seem like a shitload of thought went into it- And even the connections he does make are spurious at best, because most of his shit is from a hypothetical non-perspective. This is particularly egregious when he tries to speak on culture from the 60s/70s (he wasn't around for) and 80s/90s (he was a child) and people like Jack Baruth will have to tell him off for being such a jackass.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3OwXfizZLo

NOS or NOS?