What is the most menacing looking car to see in your rear view mirror?

What is the most menacing looking car to see in your rear view mirror?

menace to society coming through

The Flykiller

I saw a Gulia today in this color,but in a standard version. Headlights and grille makes it looking angry

toyota hilux with a 50 caliber mounted in the bed

Cars aren't menacing. It's the people driving them that should scare you

This is absolutely true

>close enough to see the light bar and the lights are already on
Nah, that means you're already fucked. Menacing is a Crown Vic back just far enough that you can easily see that shit-eating grin of the front air dam and headlights, but not close enough to see who's driving and if it has a light bar. Is it an unmarked cop car with an over-the-hill officer wishing he was driving one of those fancy new AWD Taurus Interceptors about to give you a made-up fix-it ticket just to fill his quota? Is it an autistic neckbeard with sunglasses and a straw-purchased Saturday night special snub-nose in his pocket just waiting to enact his wannabe law-man fantasies? Is it a half-blind grandmother who should have lost her license a decade ago, ten seconds from turning your car's rear end into paste as she plows 4200lbs of American steel, pig-iron, and AARP membership cards into your car without even blinking?

>driving in South Beach
>just dropped friend off at apartment, driving down residential street
>at 4-way stop sign, 458 to my left stopped waiting to make a left
>458 turns, I go straight so I'm behind 458, Aventador turns right behind us
>going down this street, stop signs every block for like a mile back to main road
>so 458, me in Escape, and Aventador behind me
>every stop sign, 458 takes off, I cali roll stop sign and go, Aventador stops for a second and takes off in 1st gear roaring up behind me after every stop sign
>probably going like 50mph by the time he catches up to me halfway down every block
>literally felt like I was being chased by a lion with a V12 and LED eyes for like 8 blocks over and over again

kek

Just v8 commos in general.

please tell me this is real

GOT ME CRAZY CUZ IM BURNIN FOR YOU

Lol fat American catfish with downs

So much this... also do forget ghetto gorilla that just bought a feef of enj and some white owls thats just waiting for his moment to collect on some insurance.

>cheeky af

it's an edit of a poster for bullitt, i think

Either this or a white van.

They both like to play meat.

Twingo fags pls go

This would honestly scare the shit out of me. Just because I'm in Texas.
>crumple zones
>lion

hurr hurr hurr

Any Audi. You never know if the faggot is going to tailgate you for not driving fast enough on HIS, der königs, road, or if he is going to pass you and then swing right back in front of you because he needs to do a right turn right where you are driving right now.

These guys know what they're talking about

Merci

Bikes are weak dude, nothing intimidating about them

ausfag here

NSW pretty much exclusively uses FGX's but now they are long gone and no replacement on the horizon apart from the stringer gt.

maybe 2017 Commodores

> 2017 Opels

Fixed

Why would that be menacing? He's going to end up dead not me.

>awd
>not pigfat as fuck
The falcodores are only menacing when on highways.

'03 - '04 Cobra

For one, I got my license in 2005 and these were the fastest fuckers around. Also most owners of this car are complete dbags and are likely to ricer fly-by your ass.

Kind of a hard question since cars can't really look that menacing

Ignoring the driver, of course.

I'd be laughing at the sight of this

>muh mile-wide intakes
>muh camaro with a bodykit
>MUH POHNNY-AC

C36 AMG w202

>see this in rear view mirror
>take turn
>look again
>can't see it

Can confirm, you other fags don't know what you're talking about. I've owned a WS6 since early '07 and every time I drive it on the highway people are itching to get into the right lane and let me pass. I don't even have to be tailgating them, usually its when I'm approaching.

Spot on. Seeing those inboard rectangular DRLs makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck until you can confirm that its just your typical nignog with a clapped out, bottom barrel auction P71.

/thread

sorry dude with the ws6, i aint moving over for your tryhard mobile

Black ford explorer with a roof rack.

>newhaggardgarageproject.jpg

>toyota hilux
My Dad and I were going to get gas at night and I saw one like pic related with two tires on the sidewalk and the other two on the road. I got scared. I don't drive and don't know how because I'm too poor :(

Looks more like an Audi or a Bently to me.

not intimidating. just annoying

>oh no, he's going to pass me, and it's not going to affect me at all!

You feel COOL VIBRATIONS immediately.

the teeth make it less intimidating

These fuckin roof racks
They look like light bars on a cop car at a glance, especially at night.