So I am in the market for a new car and I've decided on a "sports" car...

So I am in the market for a new car and I've decided on a "sports" car. I have always been a chevy person (pretty much everyone in my family has one or a bmw), but I would like to try something new. Narrowed down my choices to a
>mustang GT
>camaro SS
>Challenger RT Scat
>370z

All are base models with v8 (v6 for 370z oc) with manuals. But now that the facelift mustang was revealed, I'm back on the fence.
Styling looks autistic unless it is in a dark color (pic related), and apparently there is a new 5.slow.

Should I jump into something new or just go with the camaro? Wait for the new stang?

I've tested all of them and the differences are clear, but they are all extremely fun to drive, which is why I want one.

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.ca/result/AdDetailInfo.aspx?srcID=19&frnID=9915396
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd wait for the new rustang and go from there.
What is you budget anyways OP?
You could get some pretty good used cars in that class for the price range of a base v8

R/T scat pack

>comfy AF interior
>isn't going to age horribly like the new camaro
>rides better and is more quiet on highway than mustang and camaro
>6.4 apache is bullet proof
>tremec TR-6060 is bullet proof
>485 hp and 475 lb-ft for under $40k
>muh mercedes suspension
>brembo brakes front AND rear come stock

I'd wait for the new mustang to have some decent track time and reviews. If it's superior to the camaro, go for it. If not, than the get the Camaro. If looks are important and you will really only take the car in a straight line, go for the challenger. The Nissan isn't even a competitor to any of these cars.

You forgot:

>pigfat
>american build quality
>crash ratings

Not trolling. There is a reason used Zs go for way more than these things despite having way less hp.

Doesn't really have anything to do with superiority.
>just a little bit kek
Its mostly I want to try something new but don't really want to at the same time, and that is why I'm not sure which to jump for

>used Zs
Lol

get the SS
better performance in all measurements

>mustang
>Camaro
>challenger

if it were up to me, to get a car for me of course, it'd be the mustang gt.

a second choice would be the scatpack got comfy riding. it's meant to be a cruiser rather than a sportscar honestly.

the nissan, so long as it's the nismo otherwise don't bother

>if it were up to me, to get a car for me of course, it'd be the mustang gt.
>3800 lbs

>don't bother with 3200lb Z

>yfw 2800 lb boosted to 300hp smokes you

Furthermore,

> 441 PS (324 kW; 435 bhp) @ 6,500 rpm
> 6500RPM
>6500
>RPM

If you want really good performance numbers and such, go with the SS.

If anything else SCAT

Get a 1LE and btfo everything including the ford gt

Same boat as you last month, I went with the Camaro. Performance wise it was the clear winner and had the nicest interior (2SS vs GT Premium).
The Mustang was more fun to drive because it required more diver input, which in reality makes it a worse car because more body roll, harder to control, etc.

Hopping on this thread.

Found this: autotrader.ca/result/AdDetailInfo.aspx?srcID=19&frnID=9915396

Does it seem like a decent deal? I've kind of fallen in love with mustangs.

speaking of the new mustang i heard the interior is better, by how mich i dont know but do with that as you will

Because millennials have to sell their weeb machine to pay off student loans?

Is it a GT? If so that's a pretty good deal. But that's the last year for the 4.6. It really sucks on track performance when compared to the 5.0 but it's still a decent driver car.

>Mustang, Camaro, Challenger
user, these are muscle cars, not sports cars. What is is that you are looking for in a car? Is it just the looks and straight line speed? This is all that a muscle car will provide.

However, you say that you want a "sports car", which implies you want something that can handle well, something that you can enjoy driving in ways other than straight lines.

I see no better car for you than the BMW 435i xDrive. It is just as fast in a straight line, can corner exceptionally well, handles like a miracle in all weather conditions, and it is extremely easy to drive fast/hard without crashing. Mustangs, Camaros, etc, get crashed all the time because they handle like shit and have too much power for a RWD car. The BMW can accelerate hard out of turns without an ounce of wheelspin. You can get a certified pre-owned 2014-2015 for the same price as the rest of these cars.

>I have always been a chevy person
Why? A good car is a good car. Dumb to limit your choices based on fanboyism.

>pretty much everyone in my family has one
Ugh. I had this friend growing up where his family only ever owned Fords. Now he's a grown-ass man and still drives a Ford (Fusion) ...

>All are base models with v8
No they aren't. R/T Scat has a completely different engine and is like $6k more than a standard R/T.

>user, these are muscle cars, not sports cars.
I presume that's why he put "sports car" in quotes, because he knew people would get autistic about the definition. And Challenger is the only legit muscle car of the three.

>Mustang, Camaro
>just the looks and straight line speed
Hello, 2010. It's 2017.