DUI

well, Veeky Forums, it was bound to happen.
i got a DUI

wat do?
>discuss

were you drunk or high

neck yourself

Call 1-800-nocuffs

Captcha: please calle

learn from the experience and don't do it again, but like most you probably won't until you are being ass raped in prison after killing someone

>it was bound to happen.
Because you're a degenerate fuckstick. I hope you go to prison, lose your license, and can never find a job again. You have proven you are not responsible enough to operate a rolling, speeding weapon safely.

OP is retarded

Discussion over

First dui is shitty enough. You will get probation, hardship license, will have to go to evaluation and go to at least one alcohol class, might have to do community service. Also it will be on your public record for 10 years, after 10 years you can get it expunged. Make sure you don't get a second one within 7 years or you more than likely serve time.

Pretty much this. I got a year of probation which involved reporting my monthly work stuff to my probation officer, had to attend a DUI education program, and had to attend two AA meetings. After the lawyer, probation fees, DUI class fees, and license reinstatement fees, I was looking at close to $10k out of pocket. By the way, here's a pro tip, don't bother getting your hardship license if you can avoid it because you'll end up paying the $500 reinstatement fee then and also when you get your real license back

drunk

i would never drive if i was in a state where i was a danger to other citizens.
i only tested .015
thats just tipsy enough to where if i saw either of your dogs in the road i would consider running them over

interesting that you are so familiar with the laws where i live

i do kind of agree with you, user
you're ok in my book
your dog will be spared

dubs of truth

I hope somebody straps a pipebomb to your car.

This makes me think of all the times I've gotten away with it

Fucking kill yourself now, before you kill someone else.

or his face

Don't worry, I plan on it

Don't fucking drive drunk and it won't happen.

but my friends and family will be disappoint
should i kill them first?

HOW FUCKING DRUNK WERE YOU THAT YOU GOT FUCKING CAUGHT

IVE BEEN MORE THAN 5 SHOTS DEEP AND NEVER BEEN CAUGHT

This happened to me in Massachusetts. Allow me to clarify one thing though, my DUI program wasn't just one class. It was a 16~ week program that met once a week for approximately 2h

DESU, the whole process was so fucking painful that I will never dare drive under the influence again.

kill yourself you irresponsible nigger

>FIVE SHOTS DEEP
top keks

woah

>5 shots deep

That is nothing, kid. I was pretty fucked up but that wasn't why I got caught. I hit a dumpster or some shit so I was driving with a flat tire and deployed airbags and a bent rim that was making an insanely loud thumping noise as I drove and then that was when a cop noticed me

yeah, man. this is going to be a real pain in my ass

one option that i had not considered
thanks, user!

OP here. I forgot to mention I only drank half a bottle of jack. I say only cause I weigh 400 pounds so I was barley buzzed. Im pretty sure the cop was just jealous of my Golf. I should of outran his ass

>Pretty fucked up but that wasn't why I got caught
>hit a dumpster
>driving w/ bent wheel and deployed airbags

If you weren't fucked up you wouldn't have done that shit. ergo, you got caught because you were fucked up.

>i would never drive if i was in a state where i was a danger to other citizens.
i only tested .015
>thats just tipsy enough to where if i saw either of your dogs in the road i would consider running them over
>hits a dumpster
>deploys fucking airbags
>bends a wheel
>actually tries to drive home

You wouldn't have hit the dumpster and damaged your car if you didn't drink. These two statements contradict each other so hard

Not be a degenerate who combines intoxicants and motor vehicles any more, obviously.