/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Best Boy Gets All the Bitches Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out!
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out!
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Old bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yG0oBPtyNb0
youtube.com/watch?v=4b0tp0b8974
youtube.com/watch?v=sKv0rtgI7mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Geralt and Triss OTP

Good edition

>Best Boy Gets All the Bitches Edition
Real reason why he wasn't in w3 - too busy ploughing dryads and peasant grills

His waifu is getting passed around from dwarf to dwarf, he tries to keep himself busy, otherwise he gets depressed.

Does she give love bites?

>strolling through sunny Touissant while this plays youtube.com/watch?v=yG0oBPtyNb0

COMFY

I quite enjoy the silent moments in Toussaint where you only hear the ambience noise, it gives me the comfy, peaceful countryside vibe and really immerses me into the world. The nature sounds are generally great in the game. Sometimes I just sit Geralt next to Triss and enjoy the feel for a few minutes.

Will I get 750 Damage boost on bombs with Pyrotechnics and Cluster?

put one point into the skill then real the damage log to check if the damage was added

Do all elves use eyeliner or do they simply have superior eye genes? I can't fucking get over the fact how pretty Iorveth's eye is

Is Iorveth the ultimate husbando?

>considrs himself a master race
>can't satisfy waifu with his inferior elven cock

Top lel

>don't kill Dragon saskia because she's cursed, not evil, Witchers always try and cure the afflicted where possible, and she did nothing wrong anyway
>my efforts are rewarded with nothing because she doesn't appear in TW3 and Phillipa simply states she lost control of her

what the fuck

Yes. I'd let him call me a bloody dh'oine and abuse me. Saskia is a full for friendzoning him

>full
fool, fuck

/COMFIER/

youtube.com/watch?v=4b0tp0b8974

>or do they simply have superior eye genes
It's this. Look at Cedric and Seherim, they're the same. Can't compete with elven genetics.

Yes.

Yeah, it's one of the most common complaints that CDPR completely dropped the ball with Saskia and Iorveth. Though looking at TW3 Roche I think it's for the best, I wouldn't want them to ruin Iorveth and Saskia as well.

Actual /comfiest/ coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=sKv0rtgI7mw

No. Yes.

The writefaggery autism from last night for you yuroposters who missed it

How did they even fuck Roche up that badly?

They literally just had to use his Witcher 2 model. Did they outsourcehis design in 3 some Ukrainians?

Dunno, maybe they wanted to make him look more "realistic" or something. They fucked up the other W2 characters as well

In the original, polish version, when you're supposed to think about something for Yen to teleport you out of the room with the poison gas in the first main quest on Skellige, the option is to think about hugging her intead of kissing her.
T H E M O R E Y O U K N O W

Thank you you should write more

Nice. There are also some other differences, like Yen calling Ciri her daughter during the reunion, in BnW Ciri not saying she drank black blood and in TW2 Saskia not mentioning that she prefers dwarves.

They all look like improvements to me. Especially Ves' jaw.

Not Phillipa's, she's got a battleaxe jaw now

TW3 Roche looks like a squished potato

Letho is cute!
Cuuute!

What's the lewdest thing you'd do to him? I'm just blushing thinking of holding hands with him or cuddling.

That's homosexual

It's not gay if the balls don't touch.

oh yeah

>tfw Witcher 3 made me realize I like bitchy women
I'm fucked aren't I lads

I wouldn't worry about it, lot's of people like Triss

All sorceresses are bitches desu

Not Margarita.

>>my efforts are rewarded with nothing because she doesn't appear in TW3 and Phillipa simply states she lost control of her
Philippa doesn't even say that if you didn't lift the curse. Unless they've glitched the dialogue in a recent patch.

>youtube.com/watch?v=sKv0rtgI7mw
Based Iorvethfags with great taste

>How did they even fuck Roche up that badly?
What do you expect from one of the dullest franchises in the history of video game franchises. Each episode following the witcher Geralt and his pals from Temeria as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Marcin vetoed the idea of Sapkowski writing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his books. The Witcher series might be anti-Communist (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the first two acts were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the game was terrible. As I played, I noticed that every time a character was to express anger, the devs wrote instead that the character said "O Kurwa"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Marcin's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Wild Hunt by the same Todd Howard. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing The Witcher at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play Skyrim" And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "The Witcher 3" you are, in fact, trained to play Skyrim.

I don't think anyone there looks ''worse'' in comparison.

Philippa doesn't look too much like her old self, but to be fair, TW2 looks like a woman around her 402 and that is kind of dumb.

yeah, I don't know why people hate the new looks so much.
They look different, but part of it is cause TW2 had this weird visual aspect, in which most of if looked like a comic. Strong colors and strong contrast.
TW3 is more ''realistic''.

Phil a qt. A QT!

>Roche worse
>Ves better
>Philippa lateral move
>Letho better

Rita is an academic snob disdainful of men.

Phil's supposed to look older than the other sorceresses. She's a MILF.

Thank you, friend.

what if i just want to put his manly balls in my mouth?
that's not gay either I hope

>Rita is an academic snob disdainful of men.
I don't see any negatives in that statement.

Nah.

They all look ''mature'', when in Sapkowski's dream they all were young and beautiful, not looking older than 25.

Sure, that's perfectly heterosexual. Just keep his balls away from your balls and you're set.

almost as ugly as the real triss

who gives a shit what some old polish dude with dementia thinks

>almost as ugly as the real triss
As always, I disagree, game Triss is adorable and this girl does a nice job showing her cuteness :3

>They all look ''mature'', when in Sapkowski's dream they all were young and beautiful, not looking older than 25.
They mostly look in their early to mid 20's except for Philippa who looks older. Same as in the game.

Watch less anime.

>tfw Sapkowski hates dumb gamers
>tfw he has a point

>tfw to intelligence too play games so i just reed books

>Give Ciri Yennefer's animations
>She looks about 27
>Give Yennefer Ciri's animations
>She looks about 19
It's all in the facial expressions

>he's still here and he's still mad

how can I be mad when I'm enjoying some classical music along with my wine?

>lamberts quest
>go to skellige, note from slaver says fag cardigan has cut all ties
>meet up with lambert to discuss findings
>geralt says he hasn't cut ties and is a slaver

>Do entirety of Stennis questline by doing the workshop quest in the middle of a riot
>Find no conclusive evidence
>Geralt says Stennis is a poisoner

psss you are like a little baby. watch this

>do the whodunit quest in Chapter 2 of TW1
>find the detective's body
>get everything right in the autopsy
>Geralt accuses kalkstein because I picked option one instead of the almost identical option 2 for an innocuous comment

>Watch less anime.
I don't watch anime, user-sama.
> They mostly look in their early to mid 20's
Nah, late 20's early 30's to me.
Except for Triss, probably.
>It's all in the facial expressions
Yeah, probably.

Although I think there is something in their face too.
They don't look... ''young''.

They actually did a really good job on making the sorceresses as described in the books. They're all physically quite young but there's something "off" about their eyes and the way they carry themselves that tips off that they're older to perceptive individuals.

>It's all in the facial expressions
This is true, I've been trying out different facial animations on characters and it definitely makes a difference.

How dare you have such a low resolution screenshot of lady Yennefer?

>lady
Why is she dressed for a Novigrad burlesque sow?

D-don't you foken bully her, mate.

I-I stole from the internet, sir...
Yeah, something like that I guess.

What is the most dangerous monster from a book perspective?

Higher Vampires or Golden Dragons?

Something else entirely?

Iorveth is cute and has the manliest voice. Why can't more elves be like him instead of softbodied fucbois?

If you're not reading the books in polish then you are a fucking pleb and no amount of classical music will change that

High vampire, greater djinn, or particularly nasty demons.

They're beta nu-elves born after human colonization, not true Aen Sidhe.

Really? Higher Vampires are above Dragons?

Strength isn't everything. An old dragon from one of the stronger subspecies might well get rid of a higher vampire by pulverizing it but the vampire wuld just grow back in a couple decades.

I really liked that quest. I liked how there were subtle hints that the detetive is not who he seems. For example how there's a box of fisstech on his table and carpets on the second floor that appear after the real raymond is murdered, and how your medallion starts to vibrate. While at the same time some of the exonerated suspects also tell you that azar is a junkie and has a thing for luxury.
Same thing happened in chapter one with Odo. He has two echynops growing in his garden, and if you talk to a random woman in the village she tells you how echinops only grows in places where an innocent person was murdered and buried. Also his dog would howl at that spot like they supposedly do at the graves
W1 was pretty cool with its quests and storytelling like that

Peasant with a pitchfork

>the vampire wuld just grow back in a couple decades.

According to whom?

One question i have about the books, do they go into detail about the different monsters and their behaviours? Like the beastiaries in the games?

Or is the main focus on Geralt and his friends?

Yeah that was nice. But there were some translation issues or something at the point of the autopsy.

Is there a sneaky medallion shake moment in TW3 or is it restricted to the first two games? I can't remember one.

Andrew R. R. Sapkowski the author of the Witcher books.

They're even more retarded in the games though since now they a never be killed by anything but another Higher Vampire per Blood and Wine.

Main focus is on Geralt and pals plus politics, especially outside the short stories.

Regis was beheaded, staked through the heart and buried alive and he regenerated from that.

At the end he was liquefied and blown up and according to the game lore he still regenerated from that.

Who is the coolest enemy in the games?
and why is it the Caretaker

Leshiy

Letho

TW2 and 3 got rid of the medallion shake, which is a pity since i loved it. Now Geralt has to tell us whenever it's supposedly shaking.

Pretty sure a higher vampire won't regenerate if it's burned to ashes by a dragon.

Olgierd

>TW2 and 3 got rid of the medallion shake,
It shakes in TW2 on Iorveth's path the first time you approach Philippa's desk because the container with statue-Triss is sitting on it.

Higher vampires are immune to fire.

When Regis was beheaded, did they bury him with his head and it grew in place again?

Or did he generate a new head, and his old head is somewhere out there, still moving and not decomposing?

Because if it's the former, wouldn't it be impossible for a vampire to regenerate if i buried his head FAR away from the rest of him?

>challenge some random fuck armorsmith on Skellige
>has the gwent deck of a god
Does the AI on gwent games scale with yours? This is fucking horseshit, look at those spies.
Also, everyone and their mother has the fucking Mysterious Elf card which is possibly the most broken card in gwent

Just wait until they spam scorch whenever you have the upper hand.
The AI cheats

Maybe there's another Regis still regenerating from the had somewhere that thinks it's the only real one.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE FUCKING DREW ANOTHER ONE WITH HIS LAST DITCH ATTEMPT AFTER STEALING MY SPY

>Polish for Empire is "Cesarstwo"
I learned something today.

You can't win against this. He literally just plays 3-4 spy cards at the beginning of every round

It wasn't mentioned, but he said he was awake during the decades it took him to regenerate. I think that he could probably regenerate a new head if needed and the old one would become useless, kinda like a lizard's ability to regenerate its tail.