Is $19,500 out the door (includes tax, title, registration, all fees, etc.) for a new 2016 Fiesta ST a good deal?

Is $19,500 out the door (includes tax, title, registration, all fees, etc.) for a new 2016 Fiesta ST a good deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVsWbRwydoI
losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5921294594.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5958602039.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5952048711.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5960353258.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Add in the cost of the replacement trans

And replacement turbo
And brakes
And clutch

better off buying a 2003 Focus and putting $20,000 into it.

(not op)

Isn't that only auto-tragic fiestas?

yes

ST is stick only, no transmission problem.

FORD

B U I L T T O U G H

Go read about the ST tranny issues
It has many problems

>$20k for a literal shit heap

>4-5k depreciation in value after you drive it off the lot
>in like 6 months to a year 'new' ones now will be up as 'used' because of people who leased backed out, or someone got sick of it
>14-16k
>buying new

Are you referring to the sometimes harsh shifting?

That's a motor mount issue not a transmission issue, and it's an easy fix: youtube.com/watch?v=QVsWbRwydoI

tax, title, and registration for a used car will be the same amount or percentage as a new car. probably pushes that cost up >$1000, and on the high end you're getting into new car territory.

Who told you that?

>tax, title, and registration for a used car will be the same amount or percentage as a new car

If like you say; tax title etc are going to be the same for a used car as a new car, that just pushes the new car's price up too? If anything it's more of a reason to buy used because not only will you be avoiding the depreciation meme and getting literally the car for less you'll also be ahead on fees etc. Also a lot of that is area dependent.

No. It's an econobox. Just get a civic for 3k or something actually good and correct wheel drive for your 20k.

Why buy this over, say, a 335i? You'll be faster, more comfortable, and appear less poor. Plus you can get a good 335i for like 15k so you'll have some extra cash for the meme repairs.

>faster
>in a bmw slower than a corolla
Wew

Shit reliability
Good luck finding a 3k civic that isn't busted to all hell. Even when you do, you'll have an objectively inferior car

>20k for a Ford shit egg
KEKSPLOSION

>335i
needs to be a well maintained low mile n54 + manual. they always seem to pop up as autos

I like how Veeky Forums's definition of an inferior car is one that stays running.
The superior car is clearly the less reliable one.

You won't find a 3k perfectly running civic, it's a bad meme. Any 3k civic will have its problems, not expensive to fix by any means but an annoying thing at that

Shut the fuck up

post your local craigslist.

Btfo
LA

>btfo
>wants to spend 20k on an unreliable shit heap
>doesnt want a perfectly reliable civic or corolla
Youre so assmad that people disagree with you, you refuse to see logic.
Buy that turd and spend more money fixing it.
Moron

Nah, long term fiestas have little issues

And you have better utility, safety, more fun, etc

3k civic would be miserable lmao

So spend 5k on a civic. Still a quarter of the shitbox fiesta.
Jesus fuck you must have brain damage.
Fiestas are slower than full size sedans for fuck sakes.

>buying a fiesta st for speed
Lmao, you're so mad. Chill.
It's an accessible daily that handles really well for a cheap shitbox

>spending 5k on a civic

Lel

You guys are both retards. The OP was asking about a 20k car and one of you is recommending a fucking shitbox civic and the other one is arguing with him.

kys yourselves, stupid.

Then get a base fiesta that wont have so many issues.
Oh wait. You wont because youre a boyracer faggot

certified pre owned 2016 with

He's referring to jack fucking shit because he's a stupid fucking shitposter

$19.5k is fucking great considering its MSRP is $22k before tax/title/fees/rego. And they haven't really depreciated enough to make it worth buying a used one (not enough examples out there). See if you can get 0% financing too.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5921294594.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5958602039.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5952048711.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5960353258.html

OP doesnt want a good car.
Despite saying he doesnt want speed and he wants a practical car.

>Oh wait. You wont because youre a boyracer faggot
Base Fiesta has 120hp. Fiesta ST has 190hp.

Do the math. Oh wait, I already did. 2+2=ur a fag

>Is literally being boyracer faggot while trying to dispel accusations of being a boyracer faggot.
This is why I peruse Veeky Forums.

>190hp

This is a '''''''''''''''''''''''''''performance'''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ford vehicle.

Just get a 2000s roush or svt focus.

The FiST isn't fast but it handles mountain roads like a champ

mirin that 02 hatchback si

wish I lived in LA, I'd try and get it for about 1k less

>base fiesta

Kys my man. You know you can have fun with cars??
Good choices but not as fun as the st

>I liek going slow xD am I mature yet?

>Is $19,500 out the door (includes tax, title, registration, all fees, etc.) for a new 2016 Fiesta ST a good deal?

No. Its a crap deal for a crap car desu.

>objectively inferior
>talking about a very maintainable car

Shiggydiggy

The motor mount issue happens on most ford FWD 4 bangers. My MK1 Focus did it too.

I custom ordered a MY16 fiesta and took delivery back in 15. Since then I've driven the car everyday, taken it to the tail of the dragon, made a 1200 mile trip in one day, and beat on the little car daily. I've had literally zero problems. It's a tremendously fun car for the money and segment. And it handles exceedingly well. I've owned a NA MIATA with an LSD, I still own a BRZ, and my dad owns an ap2 s2k and it keeps up with all aforementioned on tight technical roads. The mid range torque is very nice for around town traffic, and you can very easily pass on the interstate at most any speed. The recaro seats are great if you aren't a fatass, and they heat up instantly in the cold. All around great car imho.

And a mazda6 would still beat you

If you can stand the sight of it. I would get a different car and spend 10k on mods.

go for it user I have a fiesta ST and it's the best car I've owned.

Halogen lights nigga? Really? Its fucking unbelievable that candle headlights are still being made in 2016. Even more incredible that people actually buy them.

guess it should have said "was made in"

You know whats incredible
>sub compact
>nearly 2800 fucking pounds!!!!!
And slower than a mazda 6 at 3200lbs

I honestly don't think that's so incredible. A bigger car isn't exactly much more than a larger frame and some larger panels. Most of the volume is just air. A car has to weigh something.

Did he ask about a Mazda 6? Didn't think so.

He should be. Its a better car.

>asking a bunch of memeing poor retards about a car purchase
>instead of listening to the hundreds of reviewers/magazines/journalists who love it almost universally

Buy it, it's fun. Any owner on here will tell you that. MY2016 is best because of Sync3

>car reviewers
>who drive it once and dont have to do maintenance or deal with fords low quality parts
Yeah totally trustworthy

>he likes his car because of the radio

thats one expensive radio

Confusedn on ford reliability according to Veeky Forums, mainly owning a FoST. Bought new in 13, 80k now with only recall and a flat tire to date

Ignore all the shit posting.

Drive it, if you love it (like most people that drive it do) and it makes sense to your wallet, but it.

That's the only thing that matters in purchasing a vehicle, how you like it and how you can afford it. Vehicles are one of the most subjective luxuries in the world.

Fiestas are shit hot when it comes to handling, I was driving a works vehicle Fiesta back from the Midlands to south Wales and went through the middle of Wales instead of the motorway and I was taking country lanes 70+ mph with ease, was nice because the dude in front of me was flooring it too so I didn't have to worry about a head on collision

No, you can buy a corvette for 15k

I wouldn't put much stock into what people on a twingo meme enthusiast BBS say.

This

Turn back, here there be only memes.

state laws and math

price in the OP included all of the additions.

Ignoring all the shitposters, it seems like a good deal but I'm in Canuckistan so I don't know about the US prices too much.

Don't forget to sign up for the octane academy if you get one, you have 1 year from the day you pick up the car to go - it's free aside from lodging costs. You don't need to pay for the insurance that they sell unless you plan on flipping the car into a barrier.

Neck yourself

Is it worth the trip? What exactly does the octane academy entail?

Wait that's 19,500 in Canuckistan Dollars?

That's an amazing effing deal then, usually they're closer to 27k.

Do it.