Time to get comfy

>this episode May is reassembling a portable record player
youtube.com/watch?
v=1nMHhLidGVU
idk about you lads but i enjoy The Reassembler a lot more that The Grand Tour

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qM5W7Xn7FiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh fuck, whats the name of the song at the end?

its less Veeky Forums comfy because its a not a car or bike, but its still Veeky Forums related because james may

youtube.com/watch?v=qM5W7Xn7FiA

Episode 4?! Fucking MADMAN

Is this the last episode of this season? Fuck, I don't want to watch it just yet.

Season 3 when?

;_;

I cant contain the comfy levels

I haven't watched every episode, but does anyone know how he injured his finger?

And here's to him taking on a more substantial bike at some point - that would be really cool.

I want him to build an old Triumph or something.

Here's an idea we should spam on his videos so he actually does it:

Remember the TGUK episode in which the three built a Caterham kit car while Ronny Stig raced from the Caterham factory to the track? Remember James' care and attention to detail? His maximum comfiness ruined by Clarkson?

Now, remember how much James loved the base model Caterham on a review? Put 2+2 together and you get maxium comfiness: James May carefully and slowly assembling a car from the start going into each and every painful detail of it all.

Please, make it happen Veeky Forums.

This episode was a bit boring 2bh, he ranted about old family settings too much and didn't tell a whole lot of technoledge.

Maybe he was cooking drunk again.

Can't comment on the TV, user.

James is so much better when he doesn't have JC making jokes at him all the time. It's only as if the reason james was ever on top gear was to highlight clarksons buffoonery.

What the fuck, man. How can he hate ELO, and especially Mr. Blue Sky?

Fuck, I didn't even realise there'd been a second series commissioned.

Once he feels too old for Clarkson's shenanigans this is all James'll do.

It seems James can reassemble just about everything, but can he reassemble my life?

Only you can reassemble your life, but you can use James May as an instruction guide.

I wonder if he has an exploded diagram I could use.

I think ELO is pretty hit, or miss, like the genre it represents.

At least it isn`t Genesis

>tfw I liked most of the stuff he hated, including The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

I love ELO though, even Time. Especially Prologue/Twilight/Yours Truly, 2095.

First pick up the pieces, sort them out in order, name them and go from there
Like James does

Does anyone know, or bothered to look for clues on how this is all filmed?

In each season he wears the same attire, and it feels like its all filmed in one day.

He talks about how something took him 7 hours to do, being a small part of reassembling a single part, but I doubt it.

The first season the time he talked about getting everything done added up to around 14 hours. Which I can see being a single day of work.

Just curious, cause it feels like an entire season is filmed in a day, or weekend.

>In each season he wears the same attire
You mean he doesn't wear the same denim jeans, brightly colored button-up shirt and iridescent sneakers in everything he appears in?

>In each season he wears the same attire

I want that fucking screw driver

No i mean each season he wears the exact same thing. Even if they are shot over a week, why would he not change clothing? Is that part of his schick?
even that one wasnt being worn consecutively

They're obviously shot a season at a time

NO
NO LIMITS
REACH FOR THE SKY