Whou would drive this?

Whou would drive this?

Your mom

what does the interior look like?

You don't want to know

Lincolns president said the production models interior will be almost identical to the concept

that looks fucking amazing.

yet another godmachine from Lincoln.

a livery driver. lincoln's business is selling to black car companies.

Fucking luxurious

holy shit am i in 2002

niggers and chink housewives

who the fuck wants their car to be a home theater on wheels anyway

Blacks
Blacks

this car isn't good.

it doesn't look good. Lincoln needs to step they're game up because they failed with this concept.

They keep trying to knock off the English and they keep failing miserably. Ashamed this is an American company to be honest.

their* thx

The Chinese. A mom of a friend literally made her kid buy an RDX over a BMW X1 and a Lexus NX200t because it was the biggest one. Literally no other reason.

Does it have the wing doors as we agreed on? No? Leave it over there, in the trash

Über suv drivers

Can they even have familiesto fill it with?

Who said anything about filling the seats? It's just about taking up as much space on the road and being as noticeable as possible.

Small car = small presence = you're weak and unimportant. The Chinese buy cars by the pound. The only thing better than a big ass SUV is a big ass SUV with a more expensive badge.

trophy wives

What happened to the navigator?

Apparently It was really big in the late 90s? Now they barely push 10k a year? I was a kid pls explain

This gives me weird mall clothing store vibes. Like a Macy's or something

It either weights 20 tons or has crap torsion resistance

literally a glittered up explorer

Expedition*

Why

I would roadtrip the shit out of that car.

I would, but I'd only buy it used.

So I guess the Navigator and Expedition won't be on a truck platform anymore?

Those screens already look out of date and this is a concept image...

The Lincoln shills on this board are fucking out of control. Does this place not even have a janitor?

It's their idea of marketing

nope, i bet the car quality is not worth the price tag they will ask and i bet its not even close to the quality of some SUV nowadays. Its just a building with wheels that Americans like to call "luxury".
>pic related

What is that chart supposed to mean?

Initial quality

I think it's all the neutral and natural colors. Like they couldn't decide so they picked earth tones and grey.

I don't know why it's so hard for designers to make a decent looking interface.

That's because it has a wardrobe in the back