> I need it cuz I put a couple of 2x4's in there once a year

> You're in MY way

> duuuuurrrrrrrrrrr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uddZRY_WVw
youtube.com/watch?v=tkIfy6EcCx8
youtube.com/watch?v=8EfQObmrR0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe that truck takes up two and a half yurocuck lanes, but here we have bigger roads designed around automobiles and not medieval peasant handcarts.

1. I'm OP

2. I'm American

3. I live in the city, and behemoth vehicles like the OP pic are constantly in my way

Lol hi notamiata

>city
Real auto enthusiasts live in rural areas with miles of back roads and open highway and mountain passes. It doesn't matter what you drive or what everyone else drives, someone is gonna be in your fucking way because you're one of the idiots who thinks cramming a million people into a few square miles is an acceptable way to live. If not trucks, it'd be cars. If not cars, bicycles. If not bikes, busses and pedestrians. You choose to live in a crowded shithole, that's your problem.

>be Austrayan
>Drive a holden
>muuuuuuuuuuuuy automotive industry takes a shit
>export a couple of cars a year
>wonder why it doesnt sell, no marketing
>DURRR LETS CANCEL IT
Doesnt matter it got rave reviews with the 2006-2017 models, all the rebadge fuckery then finally settling on the Chevrolet SS monkier then cancel it a year later.

What the fuck GM?

>You're in MY way
Sound familiar? OP confirmed whiney bitch

How would this situation be my fault:

> I'm in a parking lot going down a lane

> a truck taking up more than half of the lane is coming opposite to me

> 2 average sized cars can pass each other fine

> this truck is much wider than an average sized car

> I have to pull all the fucking way over, endangering my vehicle, and other parked ones, so this fuck head can get through

yea, I'm the issue here.

A thread died for this.

my whole countries automotive industry died for this

I'm not sure why you're ITT, but Holden is pretty based. Sorry to here they are getting fucked around.

And this thread shall eventually die as well, thanks for posting the obvious and bumping the thread.

And then to rub extra salt in the wound they dont even have a direct replacement

we get a fucking INSIGNIA

No rhd vette, camero, cadillac ctsv (closest related car) nothing

FUCK them

>truck taking up more than half of the lane.
>still not taking up more than one lane.
>BUH I HAVE TO MOVE A LITTLE BIT AND (((ENDANGER))) MYSELF, MY WIFE'S SON, AND MY VEHICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy fuck you're a little bitch

A moment of silence for our br/o/thers down under. Rip in pepperoni holden, you beautiful cunt ;_;7

I am sorry for taking more then 2lane with my huge ass truck. I couldn't find any other trucks or cars big enough to carry all the freedom.

;_;

RIP opel Omega B with a v8 shoved in it for lols

1997-2017

Wow, thanks for missing the point completely!

You sure are right

With that mentality, they should have big ass trucks on the tiny streets of Europe too!

They just have to move a LITTLE

> t pissed off truck driver

the only one who is butthurt about the trucks, is (You).

>t butthurt cuck

Brotrucks are cancer to rural roads as well because they're narrow as well and the drivers are always assholes that cross onto the wrong side of road even on blind corners. Duallies are the fucking worst

I drive state highways a lot. There's some super slim two-lane bridges out there, and while the semi truckers seem to understand how to fit in their lane the same concept is lost on many big pickup and suv drivers.

Its pretty stressful seeing some 10000lb monster truck slide into your lane when you're already up against the guardrail.

>can't take a corner without braking
>doing 10-15 mph below the speed limit in the first place
>can't stay in their lane
I have yet to see a truck that was driven well

This desu

trucks are comfiests DDs tee bee aych

>tfw cars get out of my way

Comfy truck pics incoming

>trucks are cum feasts

>Be OP
>Other people's vehicles of choice bothers my rectum to no end
>Sometimes I have to accommodate other people on shared roads
>I'm pretty sure these trucks don't get used for work based on what I see when I'm coming home from school when everyone is commuting come from work

OP is a bby. That being said there ware plenty of brodozers here that drive like shitheads.

Well I think I killed the thread. I'm out.

I honestly don't have a problem with trucks. My issue is that when people use the profile of the truck as a reason to be slow and sloppy with their driving. I always see them casually crossing the double yellow line in the middle of the road and I gave them the benefit of the doubt assuming it's a large ass vehicle and the steering probably sucks so it's hard to control. Then I drove a F350 super duty and a 24" box truck and just realized that all truck owners I have encountered on the road are just inept retards that aren't capable of 4th grade tier spatial awareness and staying within the lines. so fuck truck owners and fuck jeep owners (they're faggots too)

Snow just for you

>THE ONLY WORDS IN MY VOCABULARY
> ARE G, M, AND LASTLY C

A lift will fuck up the steering and make it much looser making it slightly harder to control. Not enough to justify the faggot in the lifted ram that almost ran me off the road the other day when he crossed into my oncoming lane on a corner, but still not the same as a stock truck.

Rural Georgia here, accurate.

People mostly drive trucks to fit in, not because they use the bed frequently. If you have anything other than truck or muscle car it's gay or a "girls car". It has to be a V8 or it's gay or a girls car. Shit fuel economy is a badge of honor. Everyone runs around on $1600 mud tires that have never tackled anything harsher than a gravel driveway.

Would love to see the crash test footage for one of these.

Got me curious too

youtube.com/watch?v=8uddZRY_WVw

Skip to 2:30

this is the mentality I hate

Damn....it did kind of okay, but no air bags, so the driver probably would still get fucked up at high enough speeds.

if you think that is a big truck that takes up 2 lanes i have some news for you.....

>city
Found your problem

Sounds like the problem isn't the truck, but the fact that your city is too dumb to have proper sozed roads and lanes.

>middle door botched to hell
>stacks in the bed to make sure you can never use it for anything
>front axles and suspension will collide with things before the bumper does
>tow mirrors just so you can see beyond your own fenders
Americans are given freedom and that's what they waste it on.

disgraceful

> I need to completely change where I live so I don't have to deal with truck drivers who bought a large ass vehicle knowing damn well they live in the city too

ok

to be quite honest trucks like these arnt even considered big here....

havent you guys ever heard of MONSTER TRUCKS?!??!?!?!?!?!?

>What is an old city?

Yea, lets just modernize every single road all at once, that won't be a problem.

>denying facts
>making shit up
i bet you voted trump since you act just like him

youtube.com/watch?v=tkIfy6EcCx8

>What is an old city?
A place that probaby needs to be demolished so that we can get modern buildings and infrastructure?

Freedom, motherfucker. You can go back to diesel sucking hatchback Europe.

>let's just flatten our history so that dickbags in huge trucks can live out their mental illness better

Cost vs benefit

Nothing I said was wrong.

Get yourself a modern gas chamber, you moronic fuck.

Sounds like we've got a notruck cuck in here.

>Japanese looking motorcycle tries to lane split past
>YEW CANT DEW THAT, YER RIDIN LIKE AN ASSHOLE
>blocks motorcycle from passing
>location: california

I never saw the appeal of trucks until I drove one. They are maximum comfy with a ton of stowage space to boot.

Stay mad bikecuck

WHY YOU MAD THO

youtube.com/watch?v=8EfQObmrR0I

99% of truck drivers don't act aloof when they road rage over literally nothing. Ever. It's just pure butthurt, especially in cali

Because of that, whenever they interact face to face with bikers, it's hilarious, because bikers are the same way

>yew assheul
>don't touch me, you almost killed me ;_;
>cheater, aint yer parents ever take ya ta church cowboy
>i'm calling the cops - tomorrow!

people in this thread unironically think that freedom is a resource which can be used up

they think if we use too much of our freedom we will run out of freedom

they think that because they dont like it, it shouldnt be allowed

my god what have your governments done to you

you have successfully been trained to be complacent

Freedom isn't a resource that can be used up, but resources are resources that can be used up, and freedom provides ways to waste them on complete nonsense.

I always got the feeling that bikefags don't really care about other motorists unless the "cager" tried to run them off the road or block filtering.

>rolling over trying to tailgate the sports car that passed you

#justruckthings

other people's freedom is a resource that can be used up by you, so you have to learn things like respect

pickup drivers are notoriously disrespectful of other people's freedom and think the world should revolve around their choice of a larger, slower, less maneuverable vehicle. when semis pull over, pickups brake check. when semis stay out of the left lane entirely pickups go 60 and slow down more if you indicate to pass. the only other vehicle that attracts more asshats is the sporty BMW sedan. like hotheaded faggots who think their fast car gives them the authority to decide who should be in front (them), truck cucks think their size lets them decide the speed limit, the number of lanes, and who can change lanes and when. it's like being the big guy at the bar except you're actually a wimpy weak-jawed noodle-armed manlet and just bought an armor plated sumo suit so you could bump into people without getting hurt.

and freedom provides ways to waste them on complete nonsense.
Such as?

Lifted trucks for self importance.

Truth. Also v8 is fun.

I get the feeling nobody cares about other motorists until they do something that personally offends them.

Nobody.

Bikefags don't have to care about other motorists because they're the ones to die in an accident.

Truckdicks are the ones who are supposed to care about other motorists because they'll kill others in an accident. But they don't care.

but think about the incompetent drivers who would panic and spin out when a bike whizzed past

So? If it's road legal and they're using their own money, you really don't have room for a legitimate complaint. "Complete nonsense" to you could just be personal preference to somebody else.

See

Legitimate work pickups have always been nice to me. They pull to the side on emptier freeway on-ramps, they use lanes properly, and they drive with the flow of traffic instead of constantly falling behind it.

Consumer pickups are for dicks. The number of people who actually use them more than once a year is very small. Lifted pickups are always for dicks because they're good for nothing a truck is good for

>but muh breakaway angle

There's wasting money on video games, and then there's wasting double as much fuel as everyone else so you can make yourself look more important than you are and that you deserve to be. I swear this absolutely stubborn individualistic entitlement will drive the US into the ground in the foreseeable future, you shitbags have absolutely no concept of social responsibility.

That's backwards thinking. The bikefag should be extra aware of other motorists because the bikefag will be hurt worse in the case of a crash. The truckfag will not care as much about other motorists because he is riding high up in a relatively safe vehicle, and in the case of a crash will probably be just fine.

Think about people's actions in terms of the risks they take. It's only natural to be more concerned about yourself.

I don't pick out or purchase my work vehicle. It's a F-550 4 door, dually utility box for our tools and a tandem axle trailer that usually has a UTV and a lot of steel on it. It's not easy to drive in the city but I do, and often times people in cars are complete dicks. Flipping us off and yelling. Like I can make it smaller. Some drivers are cool and move over etc...

Freedom isn't a consumable resource. That post is nonsense.

>There's wasting money on video games, and then there's wasting double as much fuel as everyone else so you can make yourself look more important than you are and that you deserve to be.
Cry me a fucking river. It sounds like you got cut off by some douche in a lifted truck.
>I swear this absolutely stubborn individualistic entitlement will drive the US into the ground in the foreseeable future, you shitbags have absolutely no concept of social responsibility.
Get off your high throne, holy shit. Should we all live in dirt hovels with the bare minimum requirements for life in the name of social responsibility?

You in particular should kill yourself in the name of social responsibility.

he made a paragraph long post because he doesnt like lifted trucks

dude i dont even like trucks, but comon how can you not see your own autism in this post

let people do what they enjoy

Really activates my almonds

>cunt driving his straight piped whatever around the neighborhood in the middle of the night waking you up
>can't let your kids play in the street anymore because everyone is speeding like a complete dick
>ass nuggets rolling coal down your street blasting carcinogens into your front windows
>WHY DO YOU CARE, LET PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY ENJOY
I'd enjoy shooting all these bastards dead but I won't because unlike them I'm responsible.

Freedom is a consumable resource like land is a consumable resource

Once you pick your fat ass up and fuck off we have space again

>omg writing is so hard rite guys that must have taken HOURS lol it took me a whole minute to write these three lines writing is hard

do you still live with your parents,

people revving their loud cars at night is not uncommon in EVERY CITY

>letting your retard kids play in the street and not in your fucking yard

>not rolling up your window when you see a brotruck coming

its like you need the government to take care of you and coddle you because you cant do anything for yourself

CONFIRMED TRUMP VOTER

>own truck
>never think about car drivers and their having to get out of my way issues

good vibes :^)

>wanting your children to grow up sheltered and antisocial like yourself
>having the time to sit at your window all day looking out for broshits
It's like you can't comprehend how everyone being an asshole makes life worse for everyone. Are you even allowed to vote yet?

>still have to worry about getting out of other people's way because road != demolition derby

If you're in the US that truck doesn't take up two lanes. Stop making shit up.

The truck's taller ride height means you don't have to worry about the truck's mirrors hitting yours. The width of the truck without mirrors is the same or narrower than the width of the average modern sedan or crossover with mirrors. Your irrational fear of things you do not understand is your own issue, not ours. Now fuck off to Europe and get raped by Syrian immigrants.

Fuck off, Falcunt.