Why don't they make Gold Rose cars?

Why don't they make Gold Rose cars?

I think it would be pretty

I like this.
DIPPPPPPPPPPSEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Because it is literally the favored color of 70 years old women.

They did like 60 years ago

They should. Maybe they don't see the demand for it.
>this insecure about your sexuality

Every girl and some men in their 20s have iPhones Gold Rose

It is pretty, but they only sell a decent number of pink cars in Korea apparently.

Close enough?

>rose gold
All i see is rose

Great idea, then hipster faggots everywhere will be able to accessorize their iPhones with their cars - it'll be perfect!

Die.

ye let's all drive grey cars

ASk mary kay

>Why don't they make Gold Rose cars?
Because from a distance it looks like a greyish pink car with a lot of dirt on it. Like beige, that gold rose color lacks personality because the color doesn't pop out like a saturated color does.

It's called rose gold
Not gold rose
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>It's called rose gold
Whatever fashion designer name it's given, such as Rose Gold, Dauphine Rose Quartz, or Vulval Metallic Pink, in color terms it is accurately called Grayish Metallic Pink.

Metallic Rose Gold only looks good up close within 5 feet or so. The farther away you get, the uglier it looks. That is not a promising color choice. And the use of Rose means "rose red" to most people and not grayish pink.

Grayish pink, once the novelty is gone, sucks as a car color.

better question : when will car manufacturers stop releasing so much silver and white colors
fucking niggers, white is free and theres like 20 tones of gray/silve.

They release different shades in order to differentiate different makes and models by their paint. I also wonder if having different paints helps the police detect what car was used simply by having a paint chip left behind.

>I think it would be pretty
OP's picture looks like pink with some gray paint mixed into it. It's a color that needs white tires.

>and the use of Rose means "rose red" to most people and not grayish pink

Red + Gold = Rose Gold, right?

Well, gold rose cars scream "premium" because its very very rare for a car to have that color STOCK.

You can always buy a Lamborghini and wrap it in rose gold if you feel like it.

Nice Mercedes