Veeky Forums will defend this

>Veeky Forums will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=iNMTVJPxWEA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRSZvB1Xpyg
youtube.com/watch?v=9J86eyx2GCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a no skill having faggot cant even fucking hold his ass for a quick little ass slide or a "drift" as fags like to call it and he should only have his hand on the god damn stick when he needs 2 fucking shift jesus fucking pigs that fly man just fucking stop sucking its not that damn hard well ether way white power brothers

>Flooring it with the wheel cranked completely to one side
>Spins out and crashes
What the fuck did he think was going to happen?

Well that was 100,000% expected
Fuck all faggots that drive like that

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRSZvB1Xpyg
@1:50

>haha

What did he mean by this?

As soon as he overtook the Evo, and he had that little moment I knew it was inevitable. That hand grip was pretty kek worthy tho.

Are you a negro?

When in doubt, power out. He didnt nothing wrong.

no just (you) fishing

It's bad enough that he didn't know to even attempt a couple terms steer so he jarred the car back and forth causing massive over steer exiting what was a very easy turn

>couple term
Fucking counter turn fuckin phone

>what a no skill having faggot cant even fucking hold his ass for a quick little ass slide or a "drift"
Toyotards, bro. Biggest posers that think all the cool things they see other people doing is "just that easy" to copy, because they just don't get it.

I drive my car like that because it's comfortable. Pretty cringe worthy watching someone do it on the track though.

Die in hell faggot

It might not be comfortable in your shitbox but it is in my sports car. Nobody can see me it's not like I'm just trying to be cool

i drive a bmw tho

Die in hell faggot

Shit driving position in all ways possible, complete lack of training, and turns out: no skill.

Nothing of value was lsot.

This is what happens when wannabes jump in a car, go on track, and think they're fast. Sign up for a driver's training course today with your local SCCA or PCA club, and learn how to drive properly and safely from a certified and experienced instructor.

THATS HOW YI CRASH EM. Yes it is.

I also enjoy the fact one of the last things he did before he crashed is reach for the gear knob??

idiot racing his jaguar completely divebombs a corner and T-Bones the other guys Jag @ 40mph
youtube.com/watch?v=9J86eyx2GCo

Crash at around 11:00

but if you're in hell you're already dead

Shit I dont even do that in gran turismo

Yeah that got me too, like he thought he had it or something.

Onegai! The god hand is the only way to safely steer a car toshiba sama!

Fucking kek

>Veeky Forums's day at the track