Pick my car Veeky Forums. Here it goes:

Pick my car Veeky Forums. Here it goes:
- $70k budget, preferably under $45k (USD)
- 4 door sedan (hatchbacks like the audi a7 are good too)
- ~300 hp & torque or more. Flexible, but the more the merrier
- I'd rather no turbo 4s
- AWD
- lots of headroom (more than the aforementioned Audi A7)
- 2014 or newer preferred

Looked at so far:
Genesis G80 - not enough headroom w/ sunroof
Audi A7 - lacking in all space
Lexus GS350 FSport - good
2015 MB E400 AWD - good
BMW 535i - little less headroom than desired
Ford Fusion Sport & Taurus SHO- not enough headroom

Other urls found in this thread:

trademe.co.nz/motors/cars/bmw/auction-1240357116.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get some random awd suv for 30-40k.
Get a Supersport motorcycle for 15k.
Profit?

Snek

Does it have to be AWD?
AWD is a limiting factor here. About the only thing that will fit your description with that limitation will be an Audi or an AWD Charger R/T, if you can find one.

Just listed off 7 options. There have to be more than that right?

I thought only the SXE and SE trims of the charger could come with AWD?

I was under the impression that most of the cars you listed weren't AWD.
The problem with longitudinal AWD cars for the most part is that the front diffs can't handle a substantial amount of torque, so you usually won't find one with an engine cracking more than 350 HP.

Also, why the fuck do you need so much headroom? Are you 7 feet tall or something?
IIRC it was available, but good luck finding one.

6'5 with a longer than average torso

Just get a Passat.

Porsche macan

mercedes or lexus

Post that dick

Just test drove a G80 without a sunroof. Fits perfectly

Audi S6

Filename: GS 350 F-Sport
Picture: GS F

Since your budget is ~70k (lol fuck your preferable price, a 25k difference, really nlgga?)
I would recommend you to get the Lexus GS F (USED) AWD, if you get manage to get one. Its around 65k used but has all the options you want. Its not extremely fast, but it is a fantastic GT car.

But if you want something fancy, grab a E class with a V6 used if it comes out any time soon. Probably not, so I would suggest a BMW M4.

I really don't know if you're in the used market or new market (buying new, lol), so yeah..

Diesel RAM 2500 laramie

Own a GS Tree Fiddy AWDrizzlixXx

'tis breddy gud muh ladii

But doesn't break traxXxion nearly enuff 2 b "funz"

Yes I am an altism

Looks like two rental cars.

Next time pick more interesting colors.

nex time have enuff inherited monney to not care about showing off your bright orange thong i mean car

main answer :wait for the Lexus LS500 and see how much it cost

otherwise:
have you tried the genesis G90? a v6 awd should be in your range

also why a 2015 e class....the 2017 is an amazing bang for the buck and it's also in your price range

also check out the Lincoln Continental, Cadillac CT6, Volvo S90, Audi A6, and Infiniti q70

Love the G90, would rather a G80 because kids ruin things. I'll get a G90 when they're older.

LS500 had too little headroom unfortunately. ..

I like the E400, this year's E350 is nice but I'd rather the E400

Mercedes CLS550?

there isn't an E350 for 2017, just E300 and E400

go with the E400 as you please as long as it's the 2017

the GS-F is ONLY RWD

Hey Veeky Forums, should I cop this meme machine? trademe.co.nz/motors/cars/bmw/auction-1240357116.htm

250000 km
Grey leather seats

Make your own thread faggot

Sorry mate thought it wouldn't be worth it's own thread and the topic seemed similar

LS500 isn't even out yet m8

Whole LS series is on same chassis

LS500 will be on a brand new chassis based of the LC baby, that is what the original guy was referring to when he said wait for the new LS500. They currently don't offer an LS500, they only offer an LS600h.

get it

Will it be bigger than the 600h? I liked that one but wasn't a fan of the performance

Bigger in what sense? If you mean length, the new LS500 will be 5.25m, longer than the old LS600L long wheelbase model. If you mean the engine, it will use a new twin turbo 3.5l v6, a twin turbo of the 2GR I imagine, which will pump out over 450hp and probably have mountains of torque.

I meant headroom, back to my OP

Oh right, no idea man. They only just announced it. Unless you consult someone who was actually at the Detroit Motor Show a few weeks ago, there is no way to know.

I didn't even realize it was more than a concept

LS500 is wider and longer, and the seating position has been pushed down. It is guaranteed to have more interior space all around than the previous model.

Nonetheless, it is guaranteed to have more interior space than the E-Class and GS you've been considering thus far.

Pricewise, however, I doubt you'll be able to get into the LS500 for much less than $90k. All indications point to Lexus increasing the price of their flagship. Specific pricing hasn't been announced for the sedan, but the LC coupe has been announced at $92k base, and Lexus has taken every measure to be a more upscale brand in recent years.

Yeah that's a bit too pricey for me unfortunately. Honestly after testing the G80 yesterday without a sunroof, I'm leaning towards that

I own a Rolex but I usually don't fuck girls older than me. Oh well *unzips dick*

2012 CTS-V Wagon

whoa noice, all your gets end with 4
anyway
>325i
>250000km (155k miles)
>8 Grand
just buy an Infiniti g35 and shut up

Audi S4

>he considered a genesis

Just get out. You know you're not at all interested in aut/o/

Hey I may sound like a fag, but I know an up and coming brand when I see one

Focus RS