From 0 to very assmad how triggered are GM fangirls at the fact Ford just outdid themselves, again?

From 0 to very assmad how triggered are GM fangirls at the fact Ford just outdid themselves, again?

Suicide watch.

Definitely suicide watch.

this is coming from a mechanic. how do you Ford fucks defend the aluminum body pickups peeling like a pop can, 2 piece spark plugs snapping in half, and Ecoboost engines cracking and not being warrantied?

its hilarious that people still like Ford, in the near decade ive been a mechanic everyone ive worked with hates Ford with a passion.

Assmad GM fangirl detected

Ford make trains now?

t. GM fangirl

found gm's marketing department
Ford makes no mistakes
Ford has no flaws
Ford is GOAT

As a Ford fangirl I'm pretty triggered the new Mustang looks like shit. I was planning to buy it, but now I'm waiting for the next generation and hoping it doesn't look like it has downs.

lol troll harder. Ford guys can never come up with true facts. i used to work on fleet Chevrolet Express vans and Silverado pickups from the oilfield, worst it ever was usually was fuel pumps and intake manifold gaskets. Ford pickups were always 2 piece spark plugs breaking in half or timing chain issues or wet manifold intake gaskets leaking. the latter 2 are a fucking curse to do especially on a Ford cube van

troll harder, its easy to run lip when you havent been in the trade and seen how much everyone hates working on the fucking blue oval

I like Ford but hate ecotoot as much as the next guy and wish they never stuck it in their super car.

The way i see it, standard Ecotoot cars are just a way to make money so they can fund coolor projects. kinda like how BMW sells generic shitty overpriced 4 cylinder executive commuters to fund the "M" cars. What saddens me though is that instead of using the money to give us something truly special in their Halo car like the Hyper cars they gave us ecotoot with carbon fiber.

t. literally gm

reminder GM has never ever won lemans

>literally a gm fangirl
You CAN'T make this shit up

I'll bite, my dad's (yes anecdotal evidence) Explorer 1996 XLT is goat and has survived since it was imported to my country and was previously owned by my grand dad who passed away, it has survived the following: Dangerously low trans oil , about 1 ton of weight added by my hoarder dad and his (270~ pounds) fatass , hooning, a complete rebuild after a crash, and no bi-weekly maintenance since my grand dad passed away

Can we go back to footposts instead of this shit?

this
t. gm's marketing team

I honestly thought that was a Jag in the thumbnail.
Thats not a compliment

Please don't respond to Alphonse.

stay btfo
savage

I wish they wouldn't put a glaringly huge 5.0 badge on the side, it's obnoxious as fuck and ruins the sleekness of an otherwise very pretty car for me.

>not wanting to roll in your five point oh

It *is* better looking than the Camaro, but is it faster?

It'll run cooler, for sure

btfo

After driving a handful of rental cars, I have to say that I preferred the fords. I would imagine normies who buy new cars just test drive a few and go with fords because they seem nice. I obviously wouldn't buy one because I know better, but not everybody thinks about reliability

What wheels are these?

Is this what ford fan girls really think? You know why they have told us the new horsepower, 0 to 60 and quarter times? Cause they are all worse than the camaro. You know it's true, there's no other reason to keep it a secret. The car probably has an extra 10 or 15 HP while weighing the same or maybe even more

what does ford have anything to do with the pic?
that's a jaguar

the camaro is slower

Are you fucking serious? Ford needs to make the mustang a 0-60 in 4 seconds car just to match the Camaro which ain't going to happen considering the mustang probably hasn't shed any weight and will likely only get 10-15 extra horses. I suspect a 0 to 60 in 4.2, maybe 4.1 but not 4.0. Not to mention the quarter

Muh 0-60, ford has no need to try and boost irrelevant performance metrics by giving their car a piece of shit 8 speed slush box

Holy fuck that's a good-looking car.

>muh 0-61

It has a 10 speed.

>desperate Ford fangirls jerking off to Mustangs while they've only driven their mom's 15 year old Focus

It has a 10 speed DUMBASS. You know nothing

>Implying that's not important with a muscle car

Stay ass mad

Posting in an Analphonse thread

Mustangs aren't exactly a huge accomplishment, all sorts of anons have s550's. This is a shit thread though.

desu that looks pretty damn good for a modern design, and is an overall improvement over the 2016/2017; opposite of the current trend of making facelifts look worse/more retarded and melted

ford:0
toolbox:1

>Fordshill's intense damage control.

how will ford ever recover?

I know, right? I always thought the 2015 front styling was bland and boring, but this facelifted one looks so much more cohesive.

They just made it look worse, they should have stuck with the facelifted 5th gen

>sells shitty exec cars to fund M cars
Then explain why each new turbo M car has been the most divisive M car BMW has released, cars that has lead long time BMW fanatics to believe the company shied away from true M ethos by watering down the M brand in order to attract broader appeal.

by actually winning a race at le mans

this

DELET THIS

>class """wins"""
rotflmao, fangirl so desperate

daily reminder gm literally never won le mans

>still hasn't won a LeMans

GM won 8 though. Also, how does it feel to know the new 2018 mustang is slower than the 2016 camaro? The mustang got maybe an additional 10 HP and shed NO weight lol so sad

Thats an 8, not a 0

only because Ford didn't enter all those years

Lol I made this so long ago. nice to see my OC still floating around :^)

>GM fangirls LITERALLY changing the meaning of numbers
Typical

gm has never achieved 1st at le mans

stay btfo

>sad
Yes, it is. Gm has never won a single race at le mans

rotflmao
savage

don't bully them

bwahahhahahahaa

>GM NEVER WON!
Sure they did, they won 8 times
>LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU LA LA LA

You are a fucking child, nice to see you had nothing to say about the disappointing 2018 mustang

Are you retarded?

>class "wins"
bwahahhahahahaa

>He wont admit the new 2018 mustang is slower than the 2016 camaro

>he won't admit gm can't win le mans
So you admit that gm can't compete?

>GM has 7 more le mans wins than Ford
DAT DOESNT COUNT!!!

I really like how you are shitposting in a MUSTANG thread but refuse to talk about the MUSTANG and how its a piece of shit

I don't normally see this much "lalala I can't hear you" except from religious people.

>gm has never achieved 1st at le mans
>b-but we've won
nope, kek. keep sperging

gm fangirls on suicide watch

they outdid themselves on ugly fo sho

why do gm fangirls always ragequit from these threads?

>The new mustang is not a piece of shit! P-p-please stop talking about it!!

they committed suicide

"10/10 styling"
-Hairdresser Magazine

Thats funny since its you ford fangirls who refuse to talk about the new mustang.

>completely stops talking about le mans
rotflmao

even gm fangirls realize gm is shit

>new Mustang
Meh.
Why can't muscle just be about power to the wheels? Is Chrysler[Fiat] the only one that remembers what muscle means?

Where's my V10 Ecoboost Mustang?
Where's my Supercharged 8.8l Camaro?

Why is fucking FIX IT AGAIN TONY the only ones using a muscle nameplate and body to make a muscle car.

Looks familiar...

STOP TALKING ABOUT LE MANS!!!!

>Talking about GM in a Ford thread
Lmao even Ford fangirls cant defend the piece of shit mustang

Looks like a XKR-S with Down's.

>takes nearly 5 minutes to wipe up the tears in between posts
rotflmao, stay btfo

0-60 is literally the only relevant performance metric for a dd

What do you drive anyway? Please tell me a wagon so I can laugh myself to sleep

top fucking kek, this triggered them.

EcoBoost Ford GT

>wagon
Wagons are nice. Fuck your shit.

I don't even know what side you're on, I just saw this post from the front page.

Assmad GM fangirl detected

>Wagons are nice.
If you are a soccer mom sure

Wagons are a needless compromise for cucks.

I'm pretty mad because I chose to go to college like a retard instead of going into the military or trade school, now I won't be able to get a new mustang before they make it look like shit

>soccer mom
Well I do have kids.

Also I want this.

Yeah! Real men drive Ford Ecoboost mustang GT's!

Doh!

I hope you never become in charge of vehicle designs

Why?

You think that looks good?

You don't?

I just threw up. It looks disgusting