If you were interested in buying a car, you turned up and the seller casually mentioned he frequents Veeky Forums...

If you were interested in buying a car, you turned up and the seller casually mentioned he frequents Veeky Forums, how would this impact your buying descision?

Wouldn't go anywhere near that car desu senpai.

man, it'd only be 2 bolts and cut some brake lines to take those calipers while you're already in there.

I mean, If I'm already committing theft, might as well take some moar.

Is that a potato?

Positively, it seems that most people here know their way around a car.

who cares? Idiots can frequent anywhere, idiots here tend to like cars to a degree and hopefully take care of said cars.

I'd buy notamiata's s2000.

pic unrelated

>mfw i'd might get friends with him and eventually attend a meetup

Too bad I don't live in America.

it's a tennis ball, retardo

>casually telling people you browse and post on Veeky Forums

Are wheel locking bolts worth it? Do they work?

How did she not spill a single grain of rice???

Kinda big for a tennis ball

according to eric the car guy, you can just hammer on a socket and remove the locking wheel bolt/nut. My old shop foreman had a "master" wheel lock set kit made by mac, it contained ~20 commonly used wheel lock keys.

I have OE wheel locks on my car in the summer, but If someone wants your shit bad enough, they'll take it.

pic related

>"Hello! Can I help you with anything?"
>"Hi, umm, I noticed you guys had a nice Corvette on your lot and was interested in taking it out for a test drive."
>"Corvette? HAHAHAHHAA GM BTFO! Lolcantturn overheats spills oil literally cant compete at le mans please believe our fake lap times spoonfeed me mommy lol pushrods corvette lets itself down swallows gallons of GTR semen motortrend laptimes gm fangirls on suicide watch cant compete slower than a GTR assmad gm fangirl detected lol cant compete BTFO!"
>"Uh, okay, I think I'll look somewhere else."

Would walk away and call him a faggot, anyone openly talking about Veeky Forums doesn't deserve my money

Depends on if he has a ford flag or a chevy flag in his garage

I imagined a couple of salesmen dressed in business suits yelling that while jumping around and pointing with spit flying out of their mouths.

You try to hard user

You need to try harder

this appart from dank initial D meme they will take you for a creap

A lock only keeps an honest man out.

You sound like a faggot

bue he's not wrong

found an rx7 with red suns stickers while looking for FCs, but I think I'll play dumb and see what happens if I go to buy it.

Sure, because I'd be talking to his dad about the car and he'd be in his bedroom shitposting here.

You are a faggot

No u

It's okay user we can be fags together

bail because the faggot probably follows the change your own oil and service your own car meme

i keked

They would also try to sell you a ecoboost

I would assume he has fucked the car up in some way.

>"so why you selling this car?"
>pulls out GTR vs Corvette laptime picture

>"I don't understand."
>"Typical GM fangirl."
>"I'm letting your boss know that your service is terrible."
>"Assmad."

>"our Twingo selection, however, is immaculate."

ausfag here i'd totally steal those calipers