They're starting to move

Packaging these took the better of five hours or so. I've gotten to order #50 and will bring these to the post office tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll be packaging as many as I can before it's midnight again.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmk3LZTj2pWwHBugppxFVT5msGXspRbdG2YY51_WBsyfELzw/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Packaged

Just got the email saying it's being processed.
Which is good and rather quick, all things considered, but it also serves as a reminder that I spent near 150 on stuffed memes.

I must have missed it. Where can I order one, or can I at this point?

autoplush.com,

every color except blue and harlequin is available

The red looks a lot better in this pic than the ones Ive seen before. Kinda makes me regret getting a yellow one...

There's a lot left, except blue.

Thanks.

Man I really want a blue one.. damn it

>They're starting to move

How terrifying.

>Place Twingo plushie on shelf
>Turn light off
>Lay in bed
>Close eyes for a bit
>Hear a thump
>Twingo plushie is now at the foot of the bed

They just want cuddles.

And your soul.

Sounds legit.

Me dos.

Sweet. Got the confirmation email this morning. I'm glad I managed to get one of the blue ones.

>TFW when no twingo to match your plushie because you are a burger

did you get my message in the other thread mister twingo person, i'm the ausfag who put different address in description

its on the way bud

Check your order on the site, the address should be updated. Weren't you the guy who initially had some P/O box or locker in the address but wanted it changed for a street address?

Who else /didn'tgetblue/?

I'm so excited. My new car arrives to the dealership around Feb 14, and my Twingo plushies will probably arrive in the next couple weeks (assuming a few weeks to Burgerland).

I got green and a harlequin. I like green.

I'm hoping that plushiebro keeps this going for a while so can always order different colors in the future and collect them all :o)

Gutted I missed this when it was fresh, but Red is fine.

Yeah, that's the plan at least. Next up, a Miata.

On that topic: Miata prep work.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmk3LZTj2pWwHBugppxFVT5msGXspRbdG2YY51_WBsyfELzw/viewform

should make a rainbow flag / gay pride one as the special edition.

Squeaky toy inside plush.

no way then when I cuddle with it there will be noises.

>shit choice of colours again
This is why I didn't buy a twingo plush
Give us Black and White colours!!!!

>"see picture"
>no picture

>Cell phone holder
Nice, now I can shoop a pic of me and my waifu together and pretend to drive her around like she's real.

This, i will buy a red one but would rather buy a white one.

>White colours!
>a white one.
being this big of a basic bitch

pleb

go drink a latte, bitch

>Your order...has been shipped.
>Thank you for shopping with Autoplush!

>tfw no comfy twingo bed and miata dakimakura

MFW I get an email that mine shipped out

add black Miata plz

Almond metallic and purple Twungi plushies when?

AWW YIS also thanks for the brilliant customer support on your site.

I want to buy one of these to put on my desk at work but I'm scared the late night cleaning crew would steal it.

cum on it

Get one of those laptop security tethers and "boot" one of its wheels

Put a tracker on it like you would a full size car

Put a webcam on it

Mine is going on my desk. I work in a super secure building with keycards, cameras and 24/7 security though.

Might help with your Miata plush pop up issue

Question about the shipping. Does it require a signature? Can you electric sign online and leave instructions where to leave it like DHL? I'm never home when anyone delivers.

>It has been shipped

>not having one at work
It's a great way to get people's interest.

I can write something on the delivery slip, but I don't know what your postal service normally does with such instructions. In Switzerland you get a notice posted on your door that you can go and pick it up at the post office next day.

Does it go through the US Post office when it gets here? I live in an apartment. They have a box to hold USPS mail only. Everyone else will leave it at my door.

Yeah, Swiss Post will give it to USPS.

Oh man feels good to know its shipped, i should get it within next week!

The email looks professionnal too, congrats plushiebro.

Count me in for the miata plushie! british racing green/ Headlights opened and with hardtop or top closed would be Pe-rf-ec-t !!

>british racing green
are you me?

Good to see your Twingo is wearing its PPE.

Trying my best. Hope all goes well with the shipping. If it isn't returned immediately, it's all well and will be travelling for a couple days, maybe up to two weeks on economy to the USA.

Company policy.

Fuck me, it's 2am and I'm still packing plushies. 50 Orders won't go out before Monday, I really have to sleep. I've packed another 96 plushies today.

These Colours for Miata plushies please

Black
White
British Racing Green (With tan soft top)
Spirit Blue

Any plans to make a giant Twingo at some point?

This.

Put one inside and stitch it back together.

just get the real deal

it's only like 10x bigger than the plush and can be had for 10x the plush as well lol

They'll be here soon bro. They're cheap as fuck too unlike R32s and such, should actually be affordable to import.

Just get a real one and cover it in felt

wh..which is the cuter one..?!?!

I know the feeling, bought twingos instead of headers.

moo!

damn, this nigga is genius. from Veeky Forumstists to famous hasbro-like manufacturer. we are witnessing someone becoming real fucking rich in future. keep it going user

Bump.

My heart just melt.

lmao
is it by someone who frequents this board or is this some normie anomaly?

>using honhonhon
>not putting eyes in the fucking windshield
>not having the mouth in the lower bumper part

He can't be a normie.

:3

HYPE

also corolla when

>Only color option is beige

Or white, and a limited edition gold one, only available as an automatic with a tissue box in the rear window

>that style
>"DARK" signature

The style alone gave it away but this is probably Darkdoomer.
French guy who's known to lurk on 4chins and drew a lewd #34 picture of a mobile phone that gets plugs in literally all its orifices to stir up /g/.

I'm kinda surprised he went so gently on the Twingo especially considering he's a Frenchman and the French seem to hate the old Twingo now.

OSHA pls

limited rally edition when

If that was a regular cab and had a really short bed, that would be a great little work truck for the city.

Boy do I have just the thing...

hon hon hon

I made this post in another thread, but the subject seems more fitting.

Basically, would a Twingo with an LS1 sticker, a hachiroku paintjob, black ice tree and super eurobeat sticker(s) be the most Veeky Forums car in the world?

It'd be trying too hard.

the most Veeky Forums car would be a bus, actually.

With one passenger sulking at the back.

I liked it user :o)

>order status: shipped!
I love you user.

Hope I got all the shipments right!
There were actually over 200 packages to wrap up, you crazy fuckers. Not so easy to keep track of them all without messing up. So if you happen to wait too long for yours, please write me an email and I'll see what I can do about it.

>over 200 packages
I love how hard this whole thing escalated.

I love how a person on an anonymous Chinese cartoon-posting board got me to spend money on a soft toy of a 90's French city car.

This place has ruined me.