What's the worst thing you ever saw while driving?

What's the worst thing you ever saw while driving?

lamborghini gallardo with a student driver sing on the back

Seeing a Carrera GT in my rear view mirror barreling towards me at mach 69 on the interstate

Porsche 911 Turbo. License plate read TRSTFND. I pulled up next to it at a light and 2 college age girls were singing (screaming) some sort of pop music. Wheels were curbed to hell.

i looked in the mirror and saw myself

I once ran over an opossum. Honestly it looks just as pretty when it's flat

HELLO ME
MEET THE REAL ME

A rolled over f 150, ls swapped, missing bed, broken windows, 2 lightbars, completely legal

You're the un-me. I'm the real me. You wanna be me?

i saw a motorcyclist fly off a cliff in Ojai.

Holy shit

Was on a road trip down to Florida back in 2014/ Just crossed over the Florida line and traffic was slowing up this hill.
>what the hell is this?
That's when I noticed smoke at the top of the hill.
When I finally got to the top of the hill, there was a tractor trailer on the side of the road on fire... it was hauling new cars TO the dealership

The rain had stopped some time ago so roads were dried out. Driving down a steep hill with traffic light at the bottom. The driver in front of me ran the yellow light while turning left. The light was red before the rear of his car passed the pedestrian crosswalk. The road he was turning onto had four physical lanes of which only one was available for him heading north (the other three were southbound or turn lanes). Thus he was speeding as he turned. The roadway had a wet patch so his car slid slideways.

He hit those movable concrete barriers you see everywhere long freeways. His car sideways roll-flipped up over them and partially rolled. It stopped upside down with the front hoodside of the car on the ground and the roof of the car resting on the concrete barrier.

I kept on going after I got the green light. Other cars were nearby so someone would call 911. It was not that I hate being a witness. But if I had stayed, I would only add more hurt since I would testify he ran the red light at high speed.

Car roofs seem pretty strong. It was not crumpled at all. Just scratched up with minor dents.

Dumb bitch on a cellphone ran a stop sign and t-boned a grandfather and his grandson, looked 10 or 11. Grandpa got thrown sideways and slammed into the kid, kid's head went through the passenger window and down due to grandfather's weight. Woman got out screaming hysterically about what she did. She called 911 but was uselessly hysterical, called them too and gave the info, they came in a medevac chopper but it was too late, both died on impact. Wasn't driving though, was dicking around in my garage, lived on the corner and saw it happen right in front of me.

Earlier this month an about a 2010 or so Ford truck was passing me on the right, and in my peripheral, I saw something weird.
I looked over, and the passenger front wheel was rotating off center by a fucking inch. The wheel was literally wobbling in every direction.
The driver slowed down until they were behind me, and then I shit you fucking not, it stopped wobbling, and they passed me and kept going at 70 or so.

On the left*

Late 2010, driving from California to Arizona. Two cars had gone off the interstate into a ditch and were fucking mangled. You could see blood stains on the grass but I couldn't see the bodies. Later found out there were two deaths.

Two spics driving a red shitbox like pic related accelerated through a red light while my driving instructor was making a left turn. They narrowly missed us and broadsided a white truck making a right turn.

Was going down the interstate with my family heading home from a funeral, saw a bedless F-150 (generally means they plan on converting it to a work/tow truck pic related)
I noticed something really weird though, like their driver side left rear wheel had some rust-looking powder that flew from the area between the wheel and axle every time they hit a bump. I immediately pipe up
>Pops, pass them
>why?
>just do it I don't like that.
>he passes as I explain what I don't like
>sister in back seat suddenly goes "holy shit!"
>look in rear view just in time to watch the truck slide off the side of the road after the wheel flew off
It was a strange sort of feel

A Twingo.

A mustang try to turn, shit was painful man.

Saw a dodge dakota hit a median head on, on the highway, missed the fucking water barrels.

truck did a flip in the air, tire came flying at us, we stopped quick as we could.

Engine was still running somewhat, with gas spewing everywhere. The driver of the dakota exited, walked over in shock and sat down saying he didnt know what happened.

dont know about the passenger, cops were on the other side of the highway across the other median and told us to go.

was fucked up

>Leaving the scene of an accident without making a witness statement.

Cops told us to gtfo. They were right there when it happened cunt.

Was on the highway on a long trip at night, saw a fucking fire of hell in the distance.

It was a Renault Espace like pic related, the doors had already melt and there wasn't much left of the interior, saw people screaming a few meters away, don't know if there was anyone left inside

We were passing on the other lane so we couldn't stop to help but we called the firefighters

Really nasty, fire extinguishers should be mandatory

Aww did little nigger break the law and not like being called out on it?

>what is reading comprehension
user actually mentioned there were cops already there in his post. He could have formulated it better, though.

i saw fairly big dog that was ran over. literally few seconds later some bus drives over its head,
and then brain and guts splatter all over the lane

Looked like a guy was having a heart attack. I was approaching him in the oncoming lane and he was swerving all over the place with his f350 dually. Fucker almost hit me.