>12/7 Patch
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/winter-festivities-are-here/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/ruins-of-khanda-vihar-patch-notes/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/players-choice-costume-results-2/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Midnight Skypetal Contacts
pastebin.com/hsp8YqNv

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>B&S General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/w4TqMG8H

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/:

Xth for confirmed couples.

cat lyns #1

>ruining what wasn't there in the first place

Nadjja and my dick is confirmed couples

Did you all have a good today?

Why can't I get a waifu when I'm cute af?

who are confirmed couples

how cute and do you like cat lyns

I'll be your waifu

Do I really have to save gold to upgrade to stage 4 in one go if I am a WL?

>bnsg complains about being left behind from content
>bnsg won't do content
>"ncsoft will just make everything cheaper later so why bother doing content"
>"WHY ARE WE ALWAYS BEHIND??????"
fucking cucks
all of you

No, I don't like rats

Message me

Yes

stage 4 is when it becomes equal to true scorpio
stage 7 is when it's better

get baleful instead of seraph, its seraph is meme and is garbbo in TOI

who are the confirmed statics killing /bnsg/

Who do I message?

More random hug posting.

But my point is this game is dying because new players won't come eventually old players will be leaving for other games.
The big thing is we do have a few new faces in here that post lobbies and then have to pug because no one will join them. Like last night I joined a new person I never met did a few dungeons with them but the sad part was we had to pug the other 4 because their bnsg clan did not want to do that content I'm not saying who but they are on Jiwan.

No this isn't a Mushin/Jiwan lover spat thing it's the truth and he was decently geared and sitting at 650

So should I grab a 35 AP gem now or after I bother upgrading?
Then what's the point of upgrading? It looks like a big waste of gold.
I don't do ToI and I like how Seraph looks.

I stared into the abyss and the abyss stared back

Relax edgelord.

Well I hope you at least have a good tonight.

You're already this far, just name the clan

xth for ________with your waifu

I wish I could get a class change voucher

wait to see if trove is on the 18th
it might have the hm diamond

That's really a shame. We've had quite a few new and returning players on Mushin, and I've tried to make a point to reach out and help them with content or materials/etc. when I can. I'll try to keep a more aggressive eye out in the thread as well if there are fresh faces being forced to pug consistently, but there's only so much I can do.

Look I'm not trying to cause drama but I was getting tired of the shit piling up so I said my part hopefully they know who it is and will help out.
See I wish more people would be like you and it's really not hard to help a new or returning player. Those few minutes you spend helping them will make them stay longer. Them playing with pugs is a great way to learn though it's just they came here and joined us for a reason.

This place is so blantantly hostile it's hilarious. Now people want to act like they care about players not staying around?

FFR NA 1048819

You already are. Just name the clan and let shaming take over. Turtle destroyed jiwan anyway.

If dungeons weren't so linear, tedious, and to a degree boring I'd join more DC lobbies.

I think to this day BSH is still my most hated mw purple dungeon primarily of how boring the first two bosses are.

(You)

Sotri destroyed Jiwan

Filled and departed.

2/6

I will fill Pochi, alright.

This is going to sound like a dumb question, but what if I missed a weapon I needed to breakthrough my hongmoon weapon? I finished the quest the game said I'd need to do to get the weapon I needed, but when I got it, it was a gauntlet for a soul fighter and not for KFM, so I couldn't use it to break through.

New player, sorry

Which weapon was it?

You can run the dungeon required for it if it's purple. If it's blue you buy on market and use that.

What weapon was it?

As a new player, I can say that everyone in the clan I joined has been nothing but friendly and helpful, not just with quick tips and the occasional mat handout, but lessons on dungeon mechanics and class rotations too. Outside the thread, bnsg has been overall very helpful as well.

what clan

GrownAssClan

You will never see pochi's pochis....

Elaborate.

I knew that faggot was trouble the momenr his special snowlake ass showed up and made a new clan instead of joining wts erp

>He hasn't seen them

5/6

the server war shitposting and splitting the already smaller player base of jiwan

that doesnt sound like the clans we offer

all me /proud

It's on Mushin.

This one. Which market would it be in?

a bnsg clan? or normie clan?

cause truneet is normie

Which are you talking about, the breakthrough weapon (blue) or the evolution weapon (purple)?

You use the brilliant key to obtain the evolution weapon, and should receive the breakthrough via story quests minus the stalker jiangshi field boss.

I've leveled another new character to 50 last week. You should be able to obtain every weapon in viridian coat+cinderlands region for your class. The only minor turbulence in progress is in moonwater region when obtaining a hujikar weapon from hujikar or a profane weapon from jiangshi, since you get one brilliant mw key.

Blue breakthrough weapons are all dispensed through story quests now, and the brilliant keys are used for purple weapon chests, with the exception of forgotten brightstone weapon which is given to you via story quest. You shouldn't encounter any actual difficulty with progression until the silverfrost region when getting the corrupted fiend weapon and around true oathbreaker for the yeti/tormented weapon line.

what if I don't do TOI do I still go baleful

Blight would be from doing Blackram Narrows

Confirming this as true. He did a lot of shitposting and fear mongering in Jiwan which made a few of them just stop playing altogether

That weapon comes from drop (or out of box) at the end of the Blackram Narrows level 20 dungeon. Sadly it is untradeable. I'm a bit busy currently, but I'll try to help you farm it later if you need/someone else doesn't get you taken care of first.

Comfirm it with some proof. Oh, wait. You can't, can you?

If you're in NA, make a lobby and post it, pick up the daily and I'll carry you right now.

>regal diplomat

Out of all the exclusive costumes, they picked the shittiest one.

POST CHARACTER AND MUSIC

>Regal Diplomat

Did you already use your brilliant viridian key from survey rewards?

"We know you fucking retards will drop money on rng boxes. So here's more!" -NCSoft

We used to be close but now you're like a stranger to me...

You used to call me on my cellphone...

cuck

4 Man SF Purples Ladies (heheh) and Gentlemen! Lair > Asura > Necro > Yeti. Others are a possibility.

that looks like DC reward more than anything

I'm not sure how to make a lobby but I'll go see about rerunning that, you don't have to waste your time on me. Thanks for the pointers.

I don't really remember what I used, but I'm not seeing it in my inventory. You get different things from chests if you use different keys?

Hope I can make it back in time to catch this.

The brilliant key ensures the weapon from the chest is class-specific.

If you're NA, press F8 and confirm to enter the cross-server lobby thing. Then post the lobby number in the top left here and people will help you out.

Like this?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

3/4

>1st Anniversary Coin
Oh what fresh hell is this?

-1 slot so you're forced to buy more dragon pouches ofc with using ncoin

A 1st Anniversary Coin

Full and departing

Look at that angry fucking gon. Holy shit.

Lyns 1#

Coins you can save up to get this shit

please please have some way to get oils/forging orbs with coins

Man that's fucking horrible.

why do you guys shit on avatarfags when the thread hasn't hit the image limit since like june?

>please give free stuff so i dont have to play the game to progress

I wish I could see Ufi's gay french man in that.

A N G E R Y

>asymmetric stockings

What's up with these gooks and their shit fashion sense? I swear this shit plagues every mmo that comes out of worst korea.

I'm going to marry xia, get a divorce for irreconcilable height differences, and take half her moonstones.

Because it's their Veeky Forums right to shitpost.

How do I into dungeons? I need this one to evolve my shit, apparently.

I'm going to pick Xia up on the rebound

literally because xia is small enough to easily pick up

You're doing it right. Just wait.

If you wanted us to join, don't LFP and cancel.
If you want randoms instantly to be queued with you, keep LFP