Is my truck already lifted...

Is my truck already lifted? I kinda pulled the trigger on it because it had low mileage and ran smooth without knowing what had (if anything) been done to it. I'd like to put a 3/2 level kit on it, but part of me thinks something has been done and I don't want to spend any more to find out it's already been done.

>inb4 hurrr durrr truck rice

Also I know it's dark but will provide as best pics as I can at the moment

Front wheel

C U C K
T R U C K

Rear

No

Kill urself

Reasoning? Also any clue rough estimate to have a leveling kit installed?

that looks like pretty standard ride height for a 1/2 ton truck

Ok cool guess I'll order the leveling kit then

look at the suspension and figure out. Or post pictures of it here.

Tundras used to be sexy looking
USED TO

thats literally worse than a 2000 f150

I think mines sexier than that, but that also might just be because I'm the one who bought it lol.
I'm debating on whether to lift it and get bigger tires and possibly rims, or a new exhaust. Can only do one at a time

disgusting

No u

THose are some bitch ass tires

Lift the bitch, and get some meat on those chicken legs

That's the plan man, what kinda setup u got? I have to get the level kit installed first, but with my tax return (yes I'm a poorfag) I plan on getting some beefy tires. Not sure if I should put them on the stock rims or get slightly bigger rims.

That thing looks sick btw famalam

its most likely stock height

no, it's not lifted. it just has cheap tires on it that dont really fill the wheel wells.

they used to be a nice size too. now things are out of control, the new tacos are bigger than the old tundras, and the new tundras are massive

should i keep stock rims and get a larger tire or shoot for larger rims to after the lift?

that's mostly down to personal preference. i like to keep the wheels fairly small and get bigger tires. it leaves you with more sidewall to work with.

if you're gonna go much bigger on tires i recommend getting it geared appropriately

T100's used to be sexy looking
USED TO

Looks like standard ride height.

This is muh Ferd and it looks very similar in height.

That looks stock height for tundras the wheels and tires are small, so it looks lifted to your normie dumb ass.

>level kit

But if you do that. When you put heavy shit in the back (what else are trucks used for, right?) It will end up leaning backwards.

i dont do a lot of heavy towing/hauling

What tires/size will you also be putting on it?

When do you plan on taking a new picture?

You've posted this for months

i honestly have no idea. i don't know anything about tire sizes

And honestly I can't find a thread online about the biggest tire size that fits with a 3/2 lift. Only 3/1, but that in my opinion would still limit tires for a 3/2

>I'm debating on whether to lift it and get bigger tires

for looks? or are you planning on actually going off road with it?

No you are just a manlet and those are the best aftermarket step bars in existence.

ouu bby

looks stock. The typical liftfag does a leveling kit which that clearly doesn't have.
If the previous owner used it as a work truck good chance it has a helper leaf.

no
doubt it, they just came with it
i dont know what they did with it

What are your reasons for wanting a lift tho? It will drive worse and roll more

i just think it looks puny now as it is, i want it to look mean. always wanted that even before i could afford a truck

pretty much, so what?

nothing, enjoy your membership in the lifted truck douchebag club, you might as well have a mustang

but mustangs are for spics

>My dick is lacking

the same ones that built your truck, so it's okay

viva la douche!

beaners are gonna bean. go be butthurt somewhere else

Soon maybe.

I'm fucking lazy.

not butthurt in the least, you can drive around like a douchebag on display all you want, it will start with the level, then comes the lift, and even bigger tires, etc, etc... all just so everyone in the mall parking lot knows who the biggest baddest motherfucker of all mall parking lots is, after all, it's your money

all I humbly ask for myself and other drivers that aren't pretending it's mad max days, please try to stay in your lane and don't drive like a giant dick in a bubba tank like most of the douchebags in lifted trucks

k

Taller, wider tires that make more use of your wheelarches will look better than just lifting it