Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/SaVRqA1.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCKTMBmQ3Mc
strawpoll.me/12080703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't reply to Tier Queer

She had some cool concepts.

tethered grenades is cool and all but it ups the risk of killing yourself with selfdamage, something ive probably never done even a dozen times with adhesive grenades. doesn't help you cant have flight speed on TG

Thanks for the advice.
Any recommendation of frames I should be looking into?
I remember people saying he fall off of usefulness eventually. And I think I was experiencing that around the time I quit playing last time.

Is this a smoke and chill kind of game? If I liked PSO as a kid, should I pick it up? Seems kind of similar with a focus on instanced maps and killing mobs for loot.

i should try it, shouldnt i?

i just dont want to buy it, dont know why.

Warframe is pretty grindan so if you think that kind of thing is relaxing, it's right up your alley.

>Trying to buy amprex and grakata rivens
>Everytime someone responds its an MR10 unrolled with shit stats
>They expect me to give them 150+ for this trash
Fucking hell

I'm getting back into the game again and I've got 370 Plat leftover for whatever awful reason. What do.

fucking trackpad there should be a
>Only get grakata sellers
In there

Low amount of slots? Buy slots.
Otherwise just buy your favorite cosmetics, it's not like plat has any real use besides showing people how jewcore you are

>nothing new to do
>only get on for daily log-in
>have an excess of plat
>decide to buy rivens
>never use them
why do i even bother?
is the division any good? i need to break free from this shithole.

there were some people on today that sold amprex rivens for 1k5 plat.

So are the crossbows just memes? They look fucking great though.

horse hooves

ugh

here you go user

there's also the pastebin in the pic which includes detailed builds for each frame

>Go into your media player, put it on shuffle
>Whatever album that song comes from, color your frame to mimic that album
>post results, I'll give you a start

nova, trinity, banshee, equinox pretty much any frame that has good synergy with each other. Just see what frames people are bring to high level missions once you get sorties unlocked. Just dont get too involved with some metas because there are some hardcore crutch frames.

>ups the risk of killing yourself
>mod removes self damage

we learn something new every day, senpai

anyone wanna take a swing

does anyone have the list of recommended weapons?

Holy crap the Ak Stiletto are amazing. I knew they were good, but this is just ridiculous.

>Do Sands of Inaros
>Haha Baro, you just forgot! What a twist!

Okay?

I love the frog!

Zhuge is better than boltor prime

good for bow only sorties.

Nice guro.

Zhuge holds it own pretty damn well and i got a nice riven for it with +crit chance +crit damage +electric and it tears through sortie 3 no sweat.

tumor removal when

im so sick of this goddamn pustule

What is that dish called?
I thought they were making des cuisses de grenouille at first.

fuck off and kys TQ

give me fun

>Zhuge
>better than Boltor Prime
come it's good but not THAT good.

dual ballsack with the teleport augment + nyx tank augment

BBC on your momma's forehead

what frame do I play if I just wanna BLEND

You should make some kind of post to roll for a weapon to build once you get enough "fun" guns.
Rebounding Tetra with the index mod is pretty fun, detron with the vulcan blitz equivalent as well.

I never even played Mesa

whoever posted that reese's peanut butter cup burger, fuck you, i have to try one now...

you digust me

Wraith Twin Vipers for maximum bullet waste.
Kulstar because pistol that shoots bombs that explode into smaller bombs that can kill you.
Angstrum because rocket-launcher pistol that can kill you.
Akvasto because they sound like sex and make you look like Revolver Ocelot.
Obex because enemies get BTFO'd while you punch them.

clownframe + zenistar
naramon + youretooslowFrame

The need to join a clan is real guys/gals!
can i get an invite into a /wfg/ clan

Meant to

Man, I missed the old Index. I had fun clearing the entire enemy team and taking all the points so none of them made any credits.

Volt Prime + Orthos Prime is literally a blender.

>"fun"
>making a list of pure 100% subjectiveness
>meanwhile the rest of his list still sucks ass

Which one is better, Bo Prime or Orthos Prime?

i wonder who is behind this post

fuck off TQ

ah yes, I can't defend my list from criticism, time to start slinging insults around in the hope nobody notices

youtube.com/watch?v=BCKTMBmQ3Mc

Sure, invite sent! Welcome aboard!

why go with the worst concept.

943 / 1897 finally done whit lith

heh

>it's a" I can't get anymore attention by samefagging my stuff, better throw shit at other posts"

now for meso

reminder this weapons list is made by someone who unironically said weapons aren't about DPS

I'm kinda new so forgive me if this is a dumb question.
Are dual versions of sidearms just completely better than the single version? The last thread someone said they liked the Furis so I was going to see about upgrading mine but I saw that there's Afuris, which just seemed better. I don't know what to do now

people were saying they want to join a /wfg/ alliance, but it seems like my clan was the only one to actually join them...

"it" referring to the list, please stop trying so hard

fuck off TQ

well golly jee i am so blessed to have joined such an amazing clan

are you selling any of that stuff?

I would be very interested in the Lex Prime set.

i will once im done

Is there some kind of special price to trade Ember Prime Chassis and Volt Prime Systems in PS4, want to get some plat for slots.

>weapons are about dps
>but my WEAPONS chart isn't

My clan is pretty much dead, just me and a few other guys, and they barely play.

well, mine is a ghost clan too. i dont want to give it up though

im going to have to start adding stuff under the same entry for the fun category, they are on there for the same reason

yes, exactly. did you not read the footer?

Why don't you guys recruit?

What the hell do Alliances even do? Is it just a big conglomerate of other clans?

>a vague, shitty disclaimer allows me to completely disregard any sort of criteria or explanation for making a weapons chart
>I am allowed to make a WEAPONS chart that is not based around any sort of objective criteria such as DPS or TTK
how can retards on /wfg/ actually defend this massive shitter?

yes.

i dont want to have my clan full of randoms. i invite them only after i have played with them a bit

No point in recruiting if people are just gonna join, take the blueprints, then leave.

>actually defend this massive shitter
"we" dont. if tom gets insulted he ignores it and leaves if no one interacts with him. also, his disclaimer doesnt come in at the end and give him immunity to criticism, its the entire premise of the list.
you are a toddler throwing a temper tantrum and making shitangels act your age sperg

Do I HAVE to pay the bullshit potato + 100k credits to get out of the red for syndicates or can I just keep grinding standing for them until they go back to being neutral?

trying to pick 2 of 3, vile acceleration, speed trigger, and ammo mutation on the ignis
I assume ammo mutation is the one to cut?

*TUMMY KISSU*

you have to pay.

Is the Twin Bollocks supposed to be good now? I remember reading that its a newbie trap but looking at the stats it doesn't look half bad. Now that Condition Overload is a thing that could make it better though the lack of IPS probably limits that too much.

>his disclaimer doesnt come in at the end and give him immunity to criticism, its the entire premise of the list.
No you dumb fucking retard, the entire premise - and the disclaimer - are both wrong. The weapons list not based on DPS/TTK/performance is fucking useless. The list calls itself a list of "good" weapons. It should call itself "list of weapons I like."

no he is absolutely right

i doubt they would ever be fantastic, but the would be workable with condition overload i actually hadnt thought of that

Telos Akbolto should be removed from the list IMO
>travel time
>no crit viable
>no status viable
>not even fully automatic
There's no real reason for them to be there.

you're stupid and so is your list. You might as well as make a list of "fastest cars in the world" with the disclaimber "none of the cars in this list is based on speed."

Your disclaimer, the premise of your list, and the way you somehow think adding in a shitty disclaimer frees you from going through the effort of actually figuring out which weapons are good - it's all asinine and incredibly lazy. That's what it comes down to. Laziness. Actually testing weapons, or actually calculating DPS/TTK for weapons, takes effort. It's much easier just to throw a bunch of weapons on there without any sort of explanation, then sweep all criticism under the rug of your "disclaimer."

Pure, pig laziness.

if you do drop ammo mutation you are going to have to change the way you play because ammo economy will be a major issue.. you wont be able to spray and pray, you will just have to do small tabs every now and then (like a shotgun, but with travel time and less damage and innate punch through). the damage is nice but because the ignis is a beam weapon the damage works differentely, and ammo economy is going to be a major issue.

i would vile accelleration and ammo, but i dont run ammo mutation at all and i replace it with more elemental damage.

God dammit, TQ. Every fucking thread.

Let it go. Some people play for fun instead of DPS. Not that it matters because I've seen your builds and a fair few of *them* fall flat on DPS any way.

I find the Ignis to be extremely ammo-hungry, especially since it's more useful for procs than outright damage. This being said, Carrier is effectively a free Ammo Mutation these days so you might get away with dropping it.

Try it and see what works for you but personally I'd be dropping Vile Acceleration.

what's so fun about the hirudo? I thought they were just another sparring weapon with innate life strike or whatever

fuck off TQ, go sperg out somewhere else, nobody wants you here

Do it your god damn self and stop getting all fucking spastic in here. You end up being astronomically more annoying that the tripfags because you can't gather the will or the brainpower required to just man up and fucking do it. Shut the fuck up and go away quietly while you have what little shreds of your dignity there are.

At least he's willing to put something out there.

This type of behavior was banable 2 years ago. He has already replied to the same post 3 times now like a fucking baby. What the fuck happen to the mods on Veeky Forums ?

youre right, but they got on the list because of high base damage and the syndicate blast.
still... strawpoll.me/12080703

berserker breakdancing

>what's so fun
>sparring weapon with innate life strike
you answered your own question

Well, I joined an alliance with No Fun Allowed.

Hooray.