Great man theory

>great man theory
more like great manlet theory lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8bfyS-S-IJs
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/03/napolean-bonaparte-having-been-short-is-a-myth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

somebody was spoon fed anglo-propaganda again

>5' 7" isn't manlet status
the delusion

HA HA HA FUCKING SHORT PEOPLE RIGHT OP?

youtu.be/8bfyS-S-IJs

>Please maintain a certain level of discourse

"The myth that he was short stems primarily from the fact that he is listed as 5 feet 2 inches tall at the time of his death. However, this is 5 feet 2 inches in French units. In modern international units, he was just shy of 5 feet 7 inches. Now I know you are saying “well that is still pretty short”. That is true by modern day standards in certain places in the world, such as the United States. However, at the time in France, the average height for an adult male was about 5 feet 5 inches in modern international units. So in fact, he was quite tall for his day."

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/03/napolean-bonaparte-having-been-short-is-a-myth/

>hur hur Napoleon was short by modern standards

go die in a ditch

alexander the great and hannibal barca are also both 5'7"

he was short compared to his peers

stael describes all his adjutants as being taller than him when he was presented to the directory

haha i bet you thought i didn't know my shit

>As his stature is short, and his waist very long, he appeared to much more advantage
on horseback than on foot.
that's from Considerations on the principal events of the French Revolution

>manlet

i'm just pointing out that all "great men", as defined by the great man theory, were manlets

found the manlet

height != competence.

Because the imperial guard was made up of lanklets anglo scum

adjutants doesn't mean guards you retard

also >imperial guard, he wasn't even consul at that point

that's literally wrong though

i'm saying that manlets are more competent than lanklets or rather than only manlets are great men

How can you call them manlets, when they were average or even tall in their time???????

Doesnt make any fucking sense

Liberals tell us aborted fetuses are not human so it follows that there is a spectrum from nonhuman to human. Since short people are not fully developed they are basically closer to being an aborted fetus.

he was averaged size for his time... but yeah, manlet by our standards

It's time to put an end to the myth Napoleon being short was only a myth. While not the leprechaun the Anglos made him out to be, he was indeed below average height.

>why is the guard of the emperor made of of big bara frenchmen?
I don't know user.

No, you are rewriting history in such way that EVERY SINGLE IMPORTANT MOTHERFUCKER WAS A MANLET!!!!

Gosh, what is wrong with you guys? Are some kind of pro-manlet conspiracy?

Yes, manlets literally went on a conquering spree and shaped all of history because they were overcompensating for their small height.

Interesting, Alexander was right around 5' 7" as well.

Is that the magic height for a world-conqueror?

Keep in mind that Alexander actually fought in every battle, usually on what we call 'point' today

Oh my god... There IS a manlet conspiracy

lanklets are the real conspiracy. all they do is consume more resources and die sooner

If I'm 6'0" would I be a lanklet?

I think 6' 4" and above is considered lanklet

Oh good, now I have reason to hate tall people. Fucking lanklets.