>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/E9qfcVib
a.pomf.cat/fickpk.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If they made a sequel to Fusions, what new fusions would ya want to see?

Pic related, I want to see:
>Goku/Hit
>Goku/Raditz
>Goku/Goten
>Vegeta/Tarble
>Vegeta/Cabba
>Krillin/Tien
>Krillin/Jaco
>Uub/Cabba
>Baby/Super 17
>Beerus/Omega
>Beerus/Champa
>Whis/Vados
>Frieza/Frost
>Frieza/Chilled
>Abo/Kado (EX Aka)
>Cell/Krillin (EX Cellin)
>Gokule/Kibito-Shin
>Denku/Kibito-Shin
>Shin/Zamasu
>Pan/Uub
>Pan/GT Goku
>Pan/Teen Gohan
>Pan/Gine
>Bra/18
>Bra/Towa

It's story time for anyone that care.

pastebin.com/E9qfcVib

>image

Think bigger.

Please don't kill yourself, user. Issues can be solved. Death is permanent.

Buutts

Well im sure we know who made this thread....

I want
FUCKING
Gokule to be in the game like he should have been.

Do you look good in action /dbg/?

Man I am just handing out free wins tonight.

I guess I just lucked out against that streamer and that one other guy who rematched and wiped the floor with me

good op pic choice

Freezer's a pretty lame villain ngl

Thanks user

Because I look fucking awesome!

Gretski ?

Be real with me user Are you a player ? if so don't ever leave us

Hah, nice.

I honestly expected her to have special dialogue if you're wearing Cooler Squadron armor, but I guess that was too much to ask.

Who /lefthook/ here?

I see myself as more of a /rightstraight/ kinda guy.

>Unyen centric

Gunna need both hands for this one.

That's fucking brutal. You knocked him out of existence

yes

stream when?

> Punching so hard it generates fire

Impressive.

Saiyan Spirit is still my fav Ult, what's everyone else's?

Dont make me shake you
someone else ready their fist for punching

x4 Kamehameha, just for its sheer bs potential.

There's a lot of ults that I really love, but Meteor Burst is number one.

More of a /rightstraightdecapitation/ kinda person myself.

kicking > punching btw

That's not the right image, how embarrassing.

>Punching so hard it generates fire
Try explosions.

I love Giant Storm's simplicity way too much.

I always loved this move, so happy it is useful in Xenoverse.

I like Heat Dome attack, would like it better if there wasn't a 30% chance for the enemy to roll out of it

Victory Rush and Super Elite pose are my babbies

You can't beat /elbowdrop/. It's a classic

Cute Buufus

Still Super Electric Strike.
I can't not love this chuuni.

> tfw my connection is garbage so this move and android rush always drops online

>would like it better if there wasn't a 30% chance for the enemy to roll out of it

Stamina break them to avoid that.

Trust me, I'm a professional Heat Dome user.

what was image?

aubah lewd

I always stam break before using an ult, still seems to happen to me semi-frequently.

Agreed, but I can appreciate a good punch too.

These two
As well as Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack. Boy do I wish I actually got a chance to use that one though.

>Super Saiyans will never be able to infinitely spam this attack for max damage ever again

Pour one out for my homie.

fair point especially coming from paprika

Impulse slash

We need way more strike ults, plus the ki blast spam after a sledge hammer is so friggin' sweet

Its true you got me with that several time

Time Skip/Molotov is shit but it looks too cool to not use.

FINAL! FLAAASH!

Just a God Fist screenshot. Don't worry about it.

Wonder if it's another PC-only issue, then. Only time they roll out of mine is when they're not broken (and even if I don't break them, the AI generally tends to not bother rolling out anyway)

It'll also miss entirely if you use it on the ceiling, gotta keep that in mind.

Molly all day ery day

>repost
what's the problem? Low frames slowing you down? turn down the res. Not putting out enough damage? Redo your stats. Don't feel like you're moving well enough? Go into training and mess around with your combos until you get a feeling of what you can and cannot do in certain situations.

>Step vanish AROUND your opponent after you Z-Vanish to avoid a backhit, and you can get a free light dash attack combo if you can hit them

>Never be afraid to block.

>Don't Z-Vanish all of the time. Better to take some damage with your stam left over rather than getting caught and stam broken with no stamina left

>experiment with moves, especially those that have special conditions. Finishing Blow can move you behind a guarding opponent if you're close enough to strike them, and it stuns them for a little, allowing you to continue comboing your opponent. Mach Kick can cancel into any other super, and Dodoria Headbutt can cancel into an ult if you hit with it.

>Always have at least one defensive super in your skill slots. Afterimage, Instant Transmission, and a few others have invincibility frames. Super Guard doesn't use stamina to block hits.

And don't be afraid to switch races/genders. I thought I could run Earthling males back in XV1, but I switched to Earthling females and I've stuck with it since then. combos are fantastic.

If you feel that you generally aren't good at pvp, the only way to succeed is to continually throw yourself at pvp until you get the game's mechanics fully. Seriously, just keep banging your head on that wall until it all starts making sense. It doesn't matter how many times you lose, m8, as long as you're learning.

It frustrated the hell out of me when I first started pvping in XV2, because I was generally good in XV1.

im serious about that res though, turning it down even a little helps your frames a hell if a fucking lot.

>tfw probably the rare

keep your head up user, you can fucking do it, but you've gotta stay motivated.

Darkness rush and final kamehameha

can never get the damn move off but if i ever do...
>feel so cool

>he posted it again

Now im really worried about it, you sure it wasn't god fisting

a.pomf.cat/fickpk.jpg

I hope you're representing your world champ with your very own dynamite kicks /dbg/

I like you stock image user.

Fucking amazing.

>no rolling punch
You're no champ of mine.

It was just Goten being fisted so hard he stops existing. I've posted it before.

I have it on a Moton preset and wanted to put it on one of Taino's, but keep forgetting about that.

It's actually not a bad move.

good advice, i know my problem is i always blow my stamina load inadvertently and get broke all the time.

Meteor Burst is always classy

>clicking on suspicious links on Veeky Forums

>tfw I will never fight Cocoa or any other fun PC friends because my computer is shit

thank you user

discordfag pls

This is a masterpiece

It doesn't matter how much I practice combos or shit because whenever I go online they never work. I step around opponents and I get fucking hit and when they do it to me they don't. The only race I find fun to play is fembuu. I used to play fairly decently but now I choke almost every game I play and I am tired of it. Getting trashed by randoms and rares only makes me feel even worse

> the short sayain said

REEEEEEE

The image of him getting railed by Black and Zamasu was my idea so I figured I might as well do something.

I'm also pretty sure I was the one who first started calling him Raohditz

I remember when kamikaze was busted in team matches because it was unbreakable in XV1. I managed to be ranked 74 on ps3 way back because of that move being a bootleg soul satellite. Good times.

Crazy times.

>saved
im dying over here

> Just noticed how tiny his dick is

It is the little things.

Hang in there Custard, I know your pain. Taking a break might help, it's easier to shake off ring rust after a breather.

its just raoh
see for accurate representation

When will womanlets learn?

Aw man. I guess I did miss some cool stuff in XV1 then. Better than never getting to use it at all anyway.

Your drawing has improved to perfection. You have nothing left to learn i love you

Its all good, if it makes you feel any better im completely dog shit at the game so your automatically better than me

save fan art

>literally have more fanart then most tryhard buuposters
kek

Gokule would be a cool character, but who would he fuse with?

Vegetto? Kibito-Kai? Fused Zamasu?

>he thinks he has more fanart than belle or anemone

He has 2, and that's not including the 2 "he" drew "himself".

>then most
learn to read nerd

Uppercuts will never not be the best.

That's my boy Raoh. I hope you don't leave us. Your one of the best posters in this thread.

Re- read that user. He said than most

Definitely the coolest Supernova.

Some might say its a problem, but when its you getting railed by every character in the universe, its acceptable.

Raoh has literally become the butt of every joke and the fuckboi around here. It magical really

Thing is that it isn't just a one night thing. It has been like this. I honestly don't have it in me to do this shit anymore.

Why are you dragging me into this?

shut up anememe

Giant storm with 125 ki blast supers.

I am still laughing, this is so gold!
While you are still at 0 after months of shilling your shitty, forced buunette recolor.
Sucks to be boring and forgettable eh kid?
>Your one of the best posters in this thread.
Thank you, you too.

Fuck I meant to say it has been like this for over a week.