/wpsg/ - WoW Private Servers General

Clown edition

Vanilla:
Crestfall is still in development. Something of a Corecraft-esque project in terms of release date predictions, but they don't seem to want to pay quite as much attention to detail as CC, and they're a bit more vocal about development (but not open source.)

TBC:
Hellground: its coming back! The devs are wiping the old character database, adding back attunements, modifying raid content a little bit and releasing a progressive version of the server. This is the only chance we will get to play progressive TBC in a while on a server that isn't completely shit or P2W, and its likely there will be a new Veeky Forums guild there, too. Website: hellground.net.

Atlantiss: the Cata server (atlantiss.eu) is developing a TBC server called Netherwing. Some say its promising, but since the testing so far is closed, its difficult to say. This project will also be progressive.

Gummycraft (aka. Burning Crusade and Valiance WoW):
Gummy's advertising campaign for the server has been going well and its gaining traction amongst ledditors and the like. This one isn't progressive. Its also going to be hosted on the US (or in America at least, apparently) and uses questionable advertising techniques, bashing other servers and other devs as well as claiming credit for work they didn't do with a lot of technical mumbojumbo to make it all sound very impressive to the ignorant. Quality-wise looks alright. But we all know about Gummy's moodswings. Website: burning-crusade.com.

WOTLK:
Sunwell.pl, the Polish server known for their TrinityCore fork Sunwell Core, released their server again recently, apparently assisted by some Theatre of Dreams devs or at least their administration (or maybe they just jumped ship.) Its progressive and they've just released, Naxxramas and T5 were not immediately released but will come in about a week. The server now has an English speaking website, but is still heavily Polish.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Stainless-steel-Male-Metal-Chastity-Cages-with-Urethral-Catheter-Cock-Cage-with-Lock-Penis-Ring-Sexual/32278260972.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for nosgcucks

second for hellground soon

soon

or soon™?

literally soon, in 2 - 3 weeks

Can't fucking wait, literally just finished downloading tbc client

I don't know how long it has been since I've been with a legit 70 group to tempest keep or auchindoun donjons. Or shit, even Shattered Halls heroic

why the hell would anyone want to relive the abortion that is cata?

Only Pickles and Latias want that

murrica hours have failed us again

Anyone can comment on dungeon and raid scripts from WowFreakz MoP? Paging the WowFreakz shill. I never played MoP on retail and figured I'd give it a shot while waiting for HG.

wpsg is rolling on alliance on hellground yeah?

It's fucking garbage

t. knower

finns are not Veeky Forums

?

they are normies

?

so because they're normies they're not Veeky Forums and you shouldn't play with them

but I want to clear content

>clearning content
>posts on Veeky Forums

who are you playing with /reddit/?

its better than 2 years ago.

Isn't Crestfall a progress realm? I thought it will upgrade to TBC at some point.

Yeah, in 10 years it will, surely.

>fin's mongol raid starts too early for me
>burger time is too late
Guess I'll better start to learn Polish right now.

How do people unironically play on Warmane? I tried it out because of its population and jesus christ, the people on this server are absolute fucking mouthbreathing retards. Like honestly, even the people in retail back in this day weren't this fucking stupid.

damn good question

So, there is any TBC or WotLK PvE server with a decent population? I just want to play a bit each day a take it easy.

HELLGROUND WWU

Its a sever made by slavs and the word "hell" is in it's name. Being PvE doesn't make sense.

Again, Poles and sense never go together.

Well it went along well enough on ToD until they decided that people will be stuck in T7 limbo for months

youre forgetting the delayed release of T7 to match better with the raid schedules of of the guild the GMs were in

WoW didn't launch in South America until the launch of Cataclysm. Warmane (or Molten as it was known before it was shut down by blizz) was a WotLK server when WotLK was still live so 90% of the population was Brazillians that couldn't play the game, and once it finally launched for them they're fucking Brazillians and poor as hell so they all stayed anyway.

Now it's one giant circle jerk of people that never actually played WoW outside of Warmane (or Molten) and donate to BiS while only pulling 6k dps.

i accidentally masturbated again so now I'm sleepy and the day is completely wasted.

Also, I'm banned on KC/int/ and that's why I'm posting this here.

>KC/int/

>i accidentally masturbated again
how does this happen let alone more than once
get yourself a cage

le

aunt

poisoner

feet

Is this one okay? I'm not an expert.
aliexpress.com/item/Stainless-steel-Male-Metal-Chastity-Cages-with-Urethral-Catheter-Cock-Cage-with-Lock-Penis-Ring-Sexual/32278260972.html

sunwell seems pretty horrible, stay out

reee i want a new mmo

pantheon: rise of the fallen will save us

Ah, I've finally gotten font rendering to work right on windows.

Time to go back to my GNU/Linux boot and masturbate some more.

That's what i've been saying to myself for a couple years.

>t. autistic finn

>having a windows installation tainting a GNU/Linux PC
shiggydiggy

Back to your containment board, degenerate.

But I don't watch anime.

rää rää

But it looks like fucking shit

wow looks like fuckign shit

>image
unfortunately I feel this way about all MMOs I play now. used up the whole new-and-exploring-the-world-adventure thing up on EQ and WoW.

Pantheon will save us.

>neet again
>hg out soon
hmm. really makes one think

world looks like pic related
names are trying too hard

meant to quote

I really, really like this image.

yes. these new mmos need to hire some superautist like tolkien.

>The land that's too dark

i think its pretty tongue-in-cheek really

Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend!

What is tongue-in-cheek? The world and names in Pantheon? If so, they're so "tongue-in-cheek" that they roll back to being generic and uninspired.

fugging shroud of the avatar shill

with names like that I can only imagine everything else is extremely uncreative and stuff we've all seen a million times over

all of it, just look at the names. its generic on purpose because EQ was generic as hell too, and thats the nostalgia factor they're playing with. but at the same time, theyre jokingly acknowledging that theyre generic, thats why theres names like another formation of yggdrasil, but also shit like "the dark forest" or "mount death".

I hate when something is shit and fans call it tongue-in-cheek to make it seem less shit

That's a joke picture though.

im not even a fan, what it looks like to me is another iteration of brad's older project, vanguard (another EQ clone). but those names are obviously generic on purpose and they acknowledge it.

well that just explains why the names appeared so tongue-in-cheek

How much autism do you have?

That's not too bad. The only one that stands out is the tower of the reckless wizard.

bamp

hiilar bump before bed

>want to play really badly
>see the amount of players and dont want to play anymore

should i wait a couple months before i try again?

wrong thread

better servers will come out in a couple of months user

Back in 2009 it was about the only Blizzlike (non funserver) server available with a website that doesn't look like a 14 years old high school project and a decent population stolen by Neverendless. Most people never left (if they wanted to play another expac they just play lolten's one because obviously lolten is number 1), and its population size attract even more people (who assume this is the best private server because of its population, if it was shit no one would play on it).

who hunting /chinks/ here

nah. i'm going to play on the 100% pure white Hellground server.

we'll see about that, bud

oh dog.

finns already said they'll be playing on HG though

Finns are 110% white

>mongols
>white

please don't shoot me with your bow, horselord

>t. mongol

*BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*

>you people have still not moved on
How many years has it been now? Like 5?
5 years playing on private servers.

Like 8 if you're zachcore.

fucking losers lmao.

Oh here we go again.
It's always either boogeyman f-f-fucking finns or then the other classic
>ree finns are normies
This has been multiple times proven time and again that they are less normies than half of the ledditorscum lurking in here,but regardless other /vg people are rolling alliance anyhow so this holds true in any case.

You do realise the finns are most likely less normies than you + bigger olderfags than you,but still you keep up with this memespewing. It's pretty ironic really.

>t. autistic normie finn

>this desperate to pouch members from /wpsg/
God King Emperor Orca will make great again and purge finn scum from /wpsg/.

This is a fanfic fanservice clusterfuck of a thing. Lmao copying and pandering to got/lotr and other common mythos. Quite embarassing desu doing it so plainly.

>Orca :D
Hows the brmonkey doing?

Quite embarrasing you didn't realize it's satire made by some guy on deviant art

Doesn't matter much when the other pic isn't that much better either tho desu senpai

That map looks terrible from gameplay perspective.

Wow had all locations leading into the continent to increase player density.

This seems to be very spread out.

The gameplay looks fairly shitty too. This could be decent chill "adventure explore and run around game" but otherwise it's shite.

Who wants to join my HG guild?
Only renowned wpsg celebrities allowed, you have two weeks to garner enough fame and apply.