/svg/ Shadowverse General

True rarity Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Ping'ed:

You can make a decent Haven Seraph with that deck.

>No discord link
shit thread

um guys i just pulled this

>tfw ladder anxiety

The discord is shit anyway. Who cares?

Does anyone still use Leapdroid?

I AM POWERLESS MUUUHAA

Time to Nep

Thank you, might as well post the rest of my golds too

>Switching the conversation to another deck entirely when we were talking about Shadow and Blood
I said higher not highest. And Aggro Shadow actually does rather well vs Forest.

Is Control Blood the only honest and non-cancerous deck shadowverse has?

Neph is a meme.

that's quite a scary board you have there daria
holy shit i love reaper he's so god damn strong especially when you can stack multiples

I like when blood players only know how to go face

nice full life at turn 9, nerd

Doing private matches. Fair warning, I will just hit face until the game ends.

1/20 - 38006

where is the discord link?

Can anyone help me out with a private quest?

>soccermom on turn 3

Some rather well we have here.

Is Yurias the most problematic card in the game? I feel like against any creature heavy deck hes impossible to beat, and theres a pretty limited amount of cards that can creature kill on turn 2

Look up Seraph lists, because they might run 2 Tribunals. I honestly know nothing about the deck, but I know outside of Seraphs and Tribunals, the deck is relatively cheap.

Also don't forget to do the story missions for Haven for the best 4 drop in the game.

>tfw playing anxiety

on reddit where you belong

>Who cares?
You, Discord. Disco
Discodragon
JO crystal
Discard
Discord
JO
Bros

Everything makes sense now.

Remind me why I should play this game during its current state? I don't give a shit if OTK Fairy is apparently above Daria Rune now. Daria Rune is up there with the most retarded shit I've seen.

Fucking rape the guy who designed that card.

It only works on someone too thickheaded to play removals. Same goes for Veight.

Nice 2k vials.

There are a ton 1-3 2-drops that are straight shit, it's his ability that makes the difference

Pic related is currently the biggest problem in SV.

Please tell me what cards can remove a turn 2 yurias on a clean board

Shadow can play around her pretty easily man, she curves right into Necroassassin, eats shit from Lurching, is prone to getting Pacted, and Ancient Elf plays are pretty telegraphed anyway so if you let her have her fairies so she can just drop AE on turn 3 then you're just stupid. The card that fucks Shadow over in Forest is Fairy Beast.

I'm glad someone's doing well at least.

>clicking skip

What the fuck man?

>Playing elana
>Full HP the whole match
>Masterfully controling the board
>Turn 8
>Bursted down with triple roach

Elanabros, how do we purge the elf scum?

Play hearthstone. It's more fun, and you can craft your animated cards.

Thanks Urias.

2/20

thank you elf lady

Fucking ungashitter wasting people time.

Do you guys play anything else similar to Shadowverse?

Duelyst, MtG Online, etc.

I played Hearthstone until SV came out.

Biggest waste of $400

Thanks, Ben

No. I have other shit to play.

>aggro variant
>lurching

Your opinion is moot, son.

Used to play HS

Used

>Insulting anyone with the deck you're currently playing.

I'm just doing dailies until something changes or the next set comes out. I don't know the winrates, but even if the game is technically balanced, it isn't any fun to play right now

It does feel good to beat ungas

Anyone else think it's funny how the OP always explicitly has "/hsg/" in it so this thread shows up when you try an ctrl+f their general?

That shit cracks me up

>"oh shit I don't have lethal, I'm fucked"
>opponent procedes to play razory claw or blood wolf or both

I love playing against blood sometimes

Fuck no.
Western gayems, never again.

Some people like it, I personally hate Lurching Corpse. The cool thing about Aggro Shadow as opposed to Nepthys is that you actually have a lot of options in how you want to build the deck without having to worry about the deck collapsing in on itself. Oh yeah Urd exists too.

>Roach is now a 2/1 with its current effect but has rush instead.
Is it finally fixed now?

>anxiety irl
>anxiety when playing videogames

me: kys

>fixing a non-problematic class
???????

I play YGO, Force of Will, and Pokemon

That's the work of the lowest shitposts fom /gbfg/.

Go to bed Ben, nobody asked you to "fix" anything.

i used to play duelyst but it went to shit.
tried getting into elder scrolls legends but getting prophecied is like the dumbest shit ever.
used to play HS but then ben brode.
used to play might and magic duel of champions but the devs let it die and closed down the servers.
tried spellweaver but only one class has access to draw cards so every game becomes a snorefest topdeck battle at 6 mana, and also it shares magic's land system.

Lurching has no business in aggro shadow with that 1 Attack unlike Attendant which at least can be propagated for a disgusting board with Urd on turn 4.

I literally don't see anyone play forest, it's all aggro blood and daria. Nerfing roach would basically kill forest as well since they rely so heavily on it

i like how forest has an entire class worth of cards but really it's just roach and feena. can you really print more forest cards when roach exists?

I agree actually. However I also dislike Urd and Attendant personally. It just never seems to go well for me.

Why did Duelyst go to shit?

Epic surprise boxes, newfriend.

Used to play Yugioh. Can't keep up with their new gimmicks so dropped it years ago.

It became Tumblryst, as far as I can tell.

>good looking sprites piled together with ugly as sin artwork

I'm not sure why Daria bothers you so much, it's pretty mediocre senpai, what decks are you trying to play?

It's so satisfying to beat blood especially when you have exact lethal. That turn I almost didn't play the fairy first after pulling her back I grabbed a roach and was like oh shit

Blacked script

they changed the draw system from 2 a turn to 1, they released an entire expansion of OP cards that you can't buy with in game currency only RL monies, they introduced a crate system where they gave you crates for free which clogged up your main page with notifications, but you had to buy the key to the crate with RL monies. turn 2 kills are common because of the OP p2w cards aforementioned.

You're retarded

Duelyst went to shit because the devs won't stop fucking with everything. They keep changing cards and mechanics and the devs have a massive hateboner for Vetruvian in particular.

>it's pretty mediocre senpai
You are also stupid. Or blind.

>it's pretty mediocre
>senpai
You are dumb as shit and you should kill yourself.

Give me one (1) good reason why you're not using the Uzuki Sleeves

I lost count how many amount I have dumped into MTGO. I'd wager around $300 to be on the safe side.

Other than that, there's Hurtstone, but I have lost much incentive these days since I already got 12 wins couple of times in arena and the legendary cardback.

Other than that, I like offline cardgames. Microprose Shandalar was fun.

>daria
>not the most unga bu ga deck in the game

Literally triple evolve levi and you win 90% of the time.

>and you can craft your animated cards
I actually never cared about animated cards in hearthstone (other than they didn't really look that great) since I could just craft them. In shadowverse I feel like getting one is way more exciting especially if it's of a card you like.

Because I am

DELETE THIS! Just this last game that damn roach, control sword isn't as flexible as it used to be, tech for AOE but pull wards, check for aggro cancer but no AOE. YAMETE!

Dragon is the only one who can deal with him efficiently with salamander's breath. Other classes have to commit multiple resources into it or use a higher cost removal.

Easiest way for me has been the 2 mana damage spells plus an attack from a 1 mana minion. If you don't have those two things though, then he is very hard to remove, especially if your opponent plays a veight the next turn.

Also the fact that he forces people to use 3 mana removals to kill him is just an added bonus to his already strong effect.

G R O S S

because whenever i play a deck i use sleeves from Xcraft, a flair from Ycraft, and an emblem of a legendary from Zcraft none of which are the craft I'm playing. I find it amusing, and im@s sleeves hurt my ability to do that.

Rin is better.

But it is, Elf and Blood beat it consistently, Haven and Shadow have an even matchup. It's not like it's got a 70% winrate unless you're playing retarded decks desu.

Unless when I said mediocre you took it to mean "mediocre compared to your shitty dragon deck" and not mediocre as far as the meta is concerned.

Forgot to add havencraft to the list. Haven and Dragon have 2 mana spells that can deal with Yurius.

Though for Dragon I'd say it's tough having to sacrifice a salamander to kill him since the enhance effect is so good.

kek

Because I generate more butthurt with pic-related.

>hey, kid. Did you get this cardback? Oh, a steam player. I'm so sorry

Tell me about it. I have 5 (funf) δΊ” animated Mormo I don't even know what to do with.

Oh, and two animated Jeanne back to back.

Prostitute

Swordcraft:

2 PP Amulet

"All officers who enter play gets ward"

Yes/No?

>Shadow
>Pact and Soul Hunt
>somehow cannot deal with Yurius

What are you smoking, mate? And no, Soul Hunt starts seeing play in nep deck.

Fuck no

i was having awful luck with packs and i got tired of broken hopes and dreams

Personally I think there should be less Wards in decks

Take that back, Rin is pure.

forte's english VA is so bad

I did it guys, I beat the game!

I felt kinda bad at first because I did this with Daria, but then I realized that in the match before this one I outplayed another ~5k Masters Daria that got PERFECT draws and then an elf shitter who was 2 points away from roaching me to death so I felt good again

tl;dr Play Dariacraft

>hey, kid. Did you get this cardback? Oh, a steam player. I'm so sorry
FUCK YOU

I'm a Steam player and I have that. Checkmate.

they cost 3.
haven is the other one who can deal with it(and then lose anyway)

>play cancer

No thanks.

How to fix Dragoncraft forever
>Dragonclaw Pendant cost reduced to 4 from 5

The class now has a decent staple amulet