/tw2g/ - Tribal Wars 2 General

>What is Tribal Wars 2?

Tribal Wars 2 is an online browser strategy game, where groups of players, or "Tribes" regularly compete to take over each world map.

>Official Tribal Wars 2 Battle Introduction Video

youtube.com/watch?v=SG_qI1-go88

>Forum Site

en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php

>Official Commonwealth Wiki

commonwealthtribalwars.wikia.com/wiki/CommonwealthTribalwars_Wiki

>World's Largest Salt Mine

en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/maps-top-ten-tribes.4392/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1cN7Blgqg7X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, years back we ran a moderately successful invasion of the strategy game 'tribalwars', where we messed shit up for a lot of people. We had hundreds of players, and we had some great fun and banter.
Let's do this again.

1)Go to en.tribalwars2.com (make sure you are on the internationel server => en. in url)

2)Make your account (if you are on mobile it will direct you to the app. YOU HAVE TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE DESKTOP VERSION FIRST! the mobile version doesn't allow you to choose your spawn location)

3) REALM IS WINTERSTEIN!!!

4) START SOUTH EAST!!! (you can continue playing via the app after you have done this!)

5)Post your username ITT. Make sure it isn't anything really offensive or the faggy mods could ban you. YOU WILL BE INVITED TO A GIANT TRIBE (our tribes are "The commonwealth" and "CW plebs of justice")

6)Follow the tutorial.

The great thing about this game is that you can , once you build your academy, take other players villages.As you can imagine, the trolliness is epic. People put months into their villages and you take them out of the game and send them bait-mail. It's also pretty fun.

Vesty besty here

hello lads

Hourly Reminder that Ceero, the "leader" of the enemy Yaks is salty as fuck for doing what he did, but properly and without rimming ourselves

reminder, as a member of the commonwealth you will enjoy
'+10% attack bonus permanently on everything
'+20% recruitment speed
'+20% defense bonus permanently
'+20% nuke recovery with medics
'+12% spy defense permanently
significantly improved resource collection, barb travel time, wagon carry

oh, and
+100% movement speed when supporting tribe

your opponents will have almost none of these

the defense bonus is at 25%, and the spy defense is at 16%

do it for her

broken

Daily Reminder this is what happens when someone defies us

straightbanana

KILL YAKS

It might take a while to get invited cause only certain leaders can recruit - meanwhile follow the in game tutorial!

should i attack the biggest barbarian village near me? they won't kill my troops?

Barbarians won't have troops in them usually. The extreme exception is when a player decides they want to support the villa with their own troops but it rarely ever happens.

Just make sure to send attacks of roughly 15 troops or so at a time to start with for efficiency.

We're gonna have to smack
The dirty little yaks

Yorgus Borgus

Barbarians do not ever spawn troops or build walls

they exist purely for players to farm for resources until they can start murdering and farming other players

Farm literally every barb around you, save for ones far, far smaller than you
focus on the closer ones, working outward when the ones you're farming run low on resources

Just have fun and be the best

Um...are you sure you're in the correct world?

Just face it, you've lost. I tried to warn you but you just wouldn't listen and now it's too late.... you've fallen right into our trap. Thanks to you retards our master plan has almost come full circle. Go ahead, keep taking our villages... you're only making us stronger...

ye

how do i use "daily unit deal" ?

Keep following the tutorial, eventually you'll get invited when a leader is online

Daily Reminder that anyone seen worshipping a roastie whore will be wiped from the map like we did to the Jew Bird

deaed

Barracks

>Veeky Forums raids international tribal wars server
>commonwealth goes from 19 to 43 in three days
>achieves unification
>closest tribe is yak
>level 16

best timeline

Well that's not very sane.

King Kekka here

I must say that if any of you join, you will be contact with the greatest people on the internets.

Commonwealth RECRUITMENT SPEECH
vocaroo.com/i/s1cN7Blgqg7X

just send invite m8

The Commonwealth is balls deep in some yakpussy, join today

game so good. making normies cry every day