>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vaunephan/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daily reminder if you didn't start on a superpocketsport at age 4 you will never be a good rider

women turn me on but also penis

>Because they played nice with the Germans back in the day.
Yeah, no.
Remember Mexico 70, Hans.
Everyone was happy with what it had (only natural when you fucking retire at the elder age of 40) and didn't care about people with power hoarding everything they could while governing like shit.

Now we're paying the consequences.

Thanks for admitting you're a shit rider, user.

Daily remind that youre a better rider if you started riding on dirt.
Also drz a shit

You wont be a top level rider but you can still be a good or even great rider.

Its more about your drive to become a great rider than anything

You boyos enjoying the weather and riding?
>38*f
>comfy as fuck riding
>pants got soaked

Stop baiting CCPT.

Is that piece of scrap still running?

same

that's why I like them both on the same person desu

Its summer here. I cant wait for winter again though. I miss my comfy days

Poor bike isnt looking forward though. Carbies dont like the cold. Though cold here isnt even below 0c

I intend to try that but the one I want isn't touring at the moment.

I hate women but i could never fuck a guy

Its not that bad mang

>dirtbikes
they don't teach anything besides acting like a lil child

It never stopped

I've ridden mine in -10*f. Runs fine, I can only go a little ways though before I get too cold. My bike seems to really like the 30-40*f range.

t. mr mature

I said a guy guy
A trap is a nice compromise, but not the same thing

>t. noskill

>A trap is a nice compromise, but not the same thing
speaking of which, uh, what's the story on pic related?

>ENI
>ducs
Italy?

Thats a girl sitting on her Duc.

What about this?

>girl

Why does ducati use a 90 degree v-twin on every bike instead of just a few like every other company?

she's so skinny

GOD

BIKE

>what are those

*engine blows up*

Muh heritage

She's quite petite even for an Asian. Would make for a perfect pillion.

>forks bend

>Lowside
>Ass smeared across pavement

hot.

>not attaching pics
reeeeeeeeee

Vaune is my baiku waifu

>crashing
>ever
kek amateur

>wheelies
>clear view of anus

I need to see this

>feeling bored
>tempted to see hooker
guys please entertain me, I need to save monies

Fuck her, dont pay.

Just jerk it. Then youll be entertained and not want to see a hooker after

>all that weight on the side stand
REEEEEE

Any kickstand worth a shit will hold far more weight than the bike plus a rider.
Calm your tits

Today I took my "new" bike for a proper ride for the first time.
Im loving it so far!

Are you guys loving your bikes?

make sure she has a penis

Sure but I've seen bent tabs/bolts on kickstands from people putting their weight on it. Then you end up with a wobbly kickstand digging into your swingarm.

Cool. Maybe dont own a suzuki

>every other company
You mean non italians?
Because the L twin is the historical italian engine

Nice KLE. Wouldn't mind one myself.

Not in the mood to be rammed tonight.

Theres a tool song for that.

the engine gets too complex for italians if t here are more than 2 cylinders. Just imagine you'd have double the cylinders = double the unreliability.

Where's the best place to get new tires? Independent shops? The discount tire near me doesn't have motorcycle tires and the dealer is pricey.

Thats not how it works

Ebay. Get a set of spoons and some soap.

Never be reliant on the tire jew again.

Yes it is, more italian things > more breaking things
>hookerwithapenis.mp3

>soap

Does buying used make you a cuck? I want a new bike but it's brand new is expensive.

no? what kind of retarded question is that. you should ONLY be buying used

You can buy an unsold nos bike for a few thousand off

Getting bent over by a dealer makes you a cuck. The only people buying brand new who aren't cucks are legit richfags.

Still too expensive
I'm just afraid I'll get a broken piece of shit, I don't know much about anything.

WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD EAT MY COOKIES?!

>I don't know much about anything.
Well it's always a good bet to go with something Japanese, not too old, that looks like it's been taken care of and without many miles on it.

Look for eBay storefronts for real stores, you can usual luge free shipping off of eBay.

Get some tire spoons and lube. Also get some mega sized zip ties and use the zip tie method. Line up the dot with the valve, use a lot of lube, make sure you have the tread direction right, use a compressor to seat the bead, use a lot of lube.

Also use a lot of lube.

>use a lot of lube
I may have some experience putting tires on already then.

I wouldn't put your dick in there if I were you. An anus is tight but a seated tire is going to cut your dick off.

Manual tire changer is 50 bucks stop with this fuckking ziptie poor african shit

>spend $50 to save 5 minutes
Might as well pay a shop

Loans, my man. Take out a loan and it's like $200 a month for your typical $7000 "sensible adult" bike. Or less. Usually less.

Money you didn't spend in the future is worth less than money you don't spend today. Money you don't spend today can be invested and used to make more money for tomorrow. If you nearly empty your bank account for a $3000 used bike just so you spend slightly less over the course of your life, you are actually making yourself poorer.

Just learn to use spoons, you fucking useless cucks.

trump is potus noa whoohoo

by the time you have put on those shitty zipties on one tire I've done all my car and bike tires

but you probably ride a shitbike so 50$ would be already 1/5 of worth so that's too pricey

Who is this?

instagram.com/vaunephan/?hl=en

Asian biker semen demon.

>Girls ride ducatis, harleys, and triumphs
>Guys ride suzukis, MVs, and hondas

I guess the classics are girl bikes.

butterface

yuk buterface

>giving a shit
she can always cake on the makeup like every other Asian
>not wanting to go touring with her and then spend the evening literally throwing her tiny body around as you bash in her cunt box
actual mad men

sorry I'm not autistic enough to have animefantasies about women I only know from the internet

cakeface is gross. the one with the ninja is qtr.

maybe you should go back to normiebook then, faggot

Fair enough. In that case, allow me to clue you in on something. Motorcycles aren't cars. The whole "hidden problems" stigma typically associated with buying used cars simply does not exist in the world of motorcycles. It's literally a motor bolted on to a piece of metal. The rest of the bike is nothing but inanimate (so to speak) objects that are dependent on nothing else but the laws of physics. There are no meme electronics. There is no power steering. There is no meme drivetrain or meme differential. Combined with the fact that the transmission and clutch all sit in the same basket of oil as the motor, they are pretty much indestructible. Especially if you're dealing with one of the popular Japanese bikes (SV650, Ninja 250, etc...)

She's a solid duqt

Motorcycles, especially smaller ones, can develop engine problems that aren't immediately apparent to an inexperieced person

>cam chain or primary chain clacking around
>newbie can't hear it over the exhaust and figures it's normal since the whole bike shakes

And used bikes have a tendency to be poorly maintained so if it's good now it'll be shit later

damn that looks fun

How is that an engine problem? That falls under routine maintenance and doesn't even pose an immediate risk.

make this more simple to me, i'm pretty retarded man

captcha: akbar victor

Needing a new manual tensioner or a new cam chain isn't very routine (except for MX bike bros).

Primary chains are an engine out, split the case type job.

>bank account $5k
>used bike $4k
>new bike $0 down loan 0% APR for the first year 6% for the rest
>monthly payments of $150 or whatever
>make it a line item on your budget and throw your saved money into your retirement fund

so i can do just the same with a brand new car too?

You have to pay full coverage insurance for the duration of the term if you finance. You don't get to go on liability until you pay off the bike and own the title

If you buy a slower bike that's not all that much as long as you live in the land of the free

Bikes are cheap. Bike maintenance per a mile is the real budget killer because of fucking tires

I just had to take a loan from my father to pay off the lien on my bike. Was paying 150 for insurance and that was with a 1000 dollar deductible.

This is true. Yet, liability for my Honda is 12 dollars a month, and full coverage is like 600 every 6 months for a 21 year old with not the best record.

It can add up all I'm saying.

>600 every six months full coverage
>$100 a month

I'm not seeing the cost of just having the bike going any higher than a typical $300 car payment.

so use a less shitty company.
i pay 36 a month for full coverage as a single male on a liter peter

what company?

He probably crashes frequently and reports it all to insurance or gets a speeding/wheelie ticket a year

>There are no meme electronics
what is every bike after 2003

>meme electronics

is this how you faggots talk when you buy a bike from the street?