/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #993

>Schedule for January:
12/31 - 1/8 - Platinum Sky
1/8 - 1/13 - Footprints on Sacred Ground (Rerun)
1/13 - 1/23 - Granblue Shodown
1/23 - 1/30 - Guild Wars (Earth)
1/31 - 2/8 - New Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

>bad credit edition

durray is a shit pilot who keeps letting monsters on my fucing ship

Don't lewd Siero

>money clip

Essentially a wallet for underage

>clip

Fuck off with your lifestyle opinions already faggot this is a new thread.

Now lets start the thread with less shit posting

Monkey > *

Pommern > Monkey

Meteon > Helnar ? I'm struggling which of the two should i put in my party temporarily. I could also use C. Sen but she doesn't work with Korwa very well.

Korwa > Pommern >>>> Most shiny rocks >> Cup noodles for dinner 4 nights in a row > Monkey > SR Monkey's voice lines.

Can someone tap the rest of this Celeste?
B79188E2

Is the event droprate shit or not? I got 2 summons pretty early on, but then nothing. I've farmed all the damascus crystals and currently have 14 lognos seals. What did you get and in what time?

The new year's event droprate was amazing, I got 5 drop guns just farming damascus and 1 gun for fodder.

Platinum sky had utter shit rates. 1 summon and I ended with 220 gold badges.

MIETTA! MIETTA!

Platinum sky had better drop rates, I got 3x Unknown Bow drop just farming 3m honor. This event I got 2 summon, 1 spear and 1 sword drop farming 3 damascus bars and 3x of each sword/spear.

I got nothing on my way to 200 gold badges from platinum sky but I got 2 spears 1 sword 1 summon and 1 wind urn on my way to 3 damascus from this event.

Mahira's voice is so annoying.

Cock!

More than monkey's?

You both have shit taste.

hot.

What happens if I don't redeem my suptix in time? Do I get a GC refund?

It disappears and no.

I want to see DJ in Lyria's see-through dress

>suptix
Which hellhole shat that out?

I keep seeing this general every now and then, and I gotta say, you guys got some pretty good waifus

You can write support (in Japanese) if you forget, they can give you the character. No refunds.

Why not join us and suffer?

Suffering is fun.

Grancypher is my waifu.

why is lit localized mahira when the jp name is makira

being ruuza is suffering

Do you think seruel is bad?
He's fast though, just like his 1 skill, he also has veil.

Weeaboos need to be fucking removed. The person who drew this should kill themself.

He's literally a veilbot.

For the same reason Chaos Ruler is written as Chaos Ruder.

Thanks, man.

>Rosamia will never hold your hand and kiss you softly on the cheek
Why live

>danua
And no, I won't delete this.

>you will never cum under her mask

SAVE__ THIS

Yuisis

Join us brethren.

STOP

>it's a "hit the image limit" sort of thread
I'm alright with this. Carry on.

Why do cygames make characters that are good for nothing but breeding?

Can't do. I'm still in my suffering in MMOs phase

>just notice there is no R/SR quest on Celeste's island
Now I feel like a retard for not doing my daily normals/hards.

There's two kinds of "serious" replies that could come of this, one with the edgy woman-hating Asanagi style and one with the logical fact that I've given this game like $400 for titties.

Let's not get hung up on the details and just enjoy it.

I want that DURRAY tie!

B-but what do you need those R/SR quests for?

For the first time in I dunno how long, I feel my star roll was a success.

Like you said, the waifus are great though

I'm grinding mats for GW character and they're the fastest way to gather them.

Well this could count as one

Nice touch.

Dam, this thing is big.

What's your poison, user? I got out of /tosg/ just shy of 2 months ago, started playing GBF and the game was dying so that's the end of that.

For what it's worth, GBF is pretty fucking fantastic and I would highly recommend you drop your MMO for it. On the other hand, Tree of Savior was a bad fucking game, so hopefully whatever you're tied up on is better.

That saying you could say I'm still enjoying the game
I'm currently 2 days away from unlocking the 4th row that I've been dreaming of since the first week playing

If I was gonna play, I should have done so before the Sakura Taisen collab. Now I'll never have Sakura-san.

It's ToS and I just started, haha.

I see. They're a huge waste though, since discounted story quests during 1/2 campaigns are just so much more efficient.

Please do not post pictures of my wife. Delete your post.

I think I need to stop Beatoposting for a while. I just had a dream where I was dating her. That shit ain't healthy.

It comes down to luck.

Bought till MLB light spear and 2 sword and only a sword flip.

While I got 2 bows and a summon even before 3m honors in platinum sky.

Have they fixed the stuttering lag that happens when a shit ton happens on screen or in the main towns?

I hope haomaru is a good wind SR, I need a better one than racer.

>Stopping at dreams
I stopped bearposting when I lost control of my tulpa

>harvin rate up
>actually considering saving up crystals and rolling for sevilbarra and maybe yoda
someone stop me, even legfest is a useless meme on this account

Hello Rance, thanks for hooking me up with this.

You'll seriously regret it, last update was decent but it'll be followed by a number of shitty ones that will break your hope in the game every single time.

Your waifu is a potato?

>collab event is limited to katana characters
Who are useable?

Meteo is godlike though.

Even his debuffs have good hitrate for some reason.

He is better than 70% of the wind SSRs.

Y O D A
O
D
A

>Meteo
Of course meteor showers are the best spells in many JRPGs

Stop with this bullshit, Samurai Showdown doesn't only have katana characters.

Please do not call my wife such offensive things.

You poor thing. If you're on Klaipeda I can hook you up with a /tosg/ guild if you even want one (I think Futureproof still has slots,) but yeah, you're getting into a pretty dead game.

Best advice I can give you is not to trust that general with anything. If you want actual help find a guild and only ask them. There's a few good players in every one of their guilds.

Oh, hey. Fuck you for the spoiler but I'm glad you stuck around. If you're on Drinking Club we should swap IDs if I didn't already add you.

Lucio would be a must have. Both of Naru's iterations would be in too.

sword and katana I'd say

There are 5 katana characters in game on top of katana classes needing creeds, that shits not happening. Sword and Katana is possible though.

All I do in MMOs is level up to cap or close to it and drop it. And the class system tickles my fancy. I've gone through at least 8 MMOs in the past 4 months.

My life is the solo life.

I feel like Nakororu has been forgotten, she uses dagger and not Katana. So it'll be Katana AND Dagger.

Yoda's actually saber for some reason.

>Sevilbarra, Lucio, and Narumaya
There is no way they're limiting it to katana preferred characters if that ticket happens at all, too little rng. Even if they expand to characters with katana weapons in the gacha, the selection isn't varied enough for a rigged system.

I was wondering if that was you. Are you looking for a crew on here? Planning to finally whale?

>dagger
>I'll end up with fucking Carmelina
No thanks.

>tfw will never have SSR Monki on my team

Why live?

Let's be honest monki skills are so inferior compared to chicken and somehow everyone just went mad over monki

>water's only daggerfag is Quatre
>fire doesn't have a single fucking one
NOPE

last time I saw her she was being raped by Birdie

Bait.

It's because Monkey is super cute, so cute Monkeygate happened.

Chicken just isn't cute enough

Leciafags. It's Andira that makes that character not a meme, so they ate her up in a full force.

It could be claws, swords and katanas, all are used in Samurai Showdown iirc, I think someone even has a spear.

Solo TOS is the most shitty experience you could have, endgame is all about pre made parties for Earth Tower, world bosses, and GvG if that's your thing.

Plus you'll fuck up your build for sure if you don't have any help, and the game is really punishing in that regard, with even updates fucking previously good builds that you'll have to reroll.

I did hang around there a couple of times, I barely play TOS anymore due to work but I'll drop by one of these days.

yeah, nio is better

What about daggers? I heard we're getting a light unknown dagger anyway.

Cock takes forever to use the drum buff, in short fights she's just a defdownbot with party echo.

She only healer in this game so people who like tradition jrpg party love her .

Sheep return when? Is she gone forever?

>use kaguya on nightmare
>Sara survives with 100hp with a wind god seal on her
epic
simply
epic