It's inauguration day. Let's have a thread about armored cars

It's inauguration day. Let's have a thread about armored cars.

Does anyone have experience with them? Would you ever be interested in owning one? What would you get if you were an important person?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_state_car_(United_States)#2017_model
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Internal schematic of the presidential limo.

Whatever that truck was from Furious 5

>his armored car looks a Chinese knockoff of an armored car
>laughing first worlders

—Introduce a constitutional amendment for congressional term limits.

—Freeze hiring for the federal government to reduce payrolls, although the military, public safety and public health agencies would be exempt.

—Ban White House and congressional officials from becoming lobbyists for five years after they leave the government.

—Announce plans to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement with Canada and Mexico or withdraw from the deal.

—Formally withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

—Lift restrictions on mining coal and drilling for oil and natural gas.

—Remove any Obama-era roadblocks to energy projects such as the Keystone XL pipeline.

—Cancel U.S. payments to U.N. climate change programs and redirect the money to U.S. water and environmental infrastructure.

—Stop all federal funding to "sanctuary cities," places where local officials don't arrest or detain immigrants living in the country illegally for federal authorities.

—Suspend immigration from regions associated with terrorism where vetting is difficult.

If you even try to introduce that one, kiss your chances of working with Congress goodbye, that's a referendum that should be brought by the people

Leave now /pol/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_state_car_(United_States)#2017_model

What's wrong with the old one? The ones driven by Bush are still in service.

there was a guy that posted here that had an armored bmw 7 series i believe

dont know if hes still around

>cancel U.S payments to the U.N climate change program
Obama already transferred 500 million to the Paris agreement fund.

also

>canceling something that will help save the human race

A standard armored car is for pistol rounds only. Blocking rifle rounds and explosions takes the look of a standard production car out.

Nice

>What would you get if you were an important person?
respect

>President Taft became a fan of the steam car when he discovered he could conceal himself from press photographers with a "carefully timed burst of steam.
What a time to be alive.

>save the human race

eh, if i were the General of an alien armada id be bit disgusted by how things are going around the world and just exterminate everyone so they wouldn't need to worry about global warming.

>save the human race

Part of the human race. Part. Climate change will not end the world. It will end thousands of species, it will turn entire nations into deserts, it will destroy cities with extreme weather. But, it will also thaw tundra into lush farmland, spur the evolution of new ecosystems, and maybe get dumbass tornado alley americans to start building underground.

Conservation is conservation. It's trying to freeze what you have because you like it, understand it, and know how to use it. We already know that life finds a way. What we don't know is if india will find a way when they're starving even with the current climate, or if meming retards will find a way to find happiness when grizzlies start taking over for polar bears.

Or, more seriously, if we'll ever catalogue and sequence the genomes of potentially medically important species before they're all gone. Since we're throwing money at stopping climate change instead of that (and china isn't cooperating), humanity is genuinely fucked on that front.

there's no evidence that global warming is a bad thing.

>be alien general
>go check out this new human species
>they let their females vote, criminalize respectable breeding practices, use currency instead of just taking what they want, appoint their leaders at what appears to be random, and actually have voluntary labor
>disgusting.
>ready the gravitronic pulsar, zorg.

This is a great documentary about a German guy who runs an armored car business and his time selling them during the Iraq war. Also a great insight into all of the money that was dumped and lost in Iraq.

armored cars are very big in mexico

the cartels specialize in drivebys, i mean you gotta leave your house at some point

there really arnt many companies that really reinforce the ENTIRE car and not just the glass

that being said mercedes with the 6.2l engines are the prefered cars for armor due to high power output

Joke's on you, our democracy would be better if we chose our representatives at random.

Oh you mean like the popular vote? Stay BTFO Alphy

>our democracy would be better if we chose our representatives at random.

I know there is a joke about Donald Trump in that but I can't be bothered to make it.

whats the MPG though i bet my Toyota is better lmao

By a huge margin at that.

>Implying it matters
Good thing we're a Constitutional Republic and not a shitheel democracy then.

>mentions the popular vote
>gets btfo
>hurr it doesn't matter anyways
lol

Here's what Hillary showed up in.

>mentions the popular vote
yes, he mentioned it was stupid

stay btfo retard

>bbbut unemployed college dropouts in california gave more votes to clinton than trump!!! ITS UNFAIR!!!

I drove an armored S-class owned by a weird old surgeon to prom. It felt kinda heavy and they'd done work on the brakes to make up for the extra weight, but that's it.

>only the states that i like count!

It wasn't even just statewide but city vs rural as well.

Same goes to you

Isn't that a nigger mobile? Wasn't that called a nigger mobile by everyone?