Odysseus > Heracles (not Hercules you fucking american pleb that's his roman equivalent!) > Theseus > all

Odysseus > Heracles (not Hercules you fucking american pleb that's his roman equivalent!) > Theseus > all

you know it's true

By strength, Herakles could easily kill Odysseus. By popularity, He is by far the most famous and greatest Greek hero. So tell me, how Odysseus> Hrakles ?

He is cunning and he isn't weak either in fact no one else can even draw his bow. Also his adventure was simply the coolest AND he is a war veteran so fuck you.

t. Alexandropoulos Papaloupolos Hippopotamus

It's like comparing Batman and Superman.

Odysseus = Batman
Herakles/Hercules = Superman

Pay them.

Listen up you little shit before I'll bitchslap you back to your straw hut. When we were living in proper cities, waging actual wars, sculpting, and laying the foundations of european civilization your laughable ancestors were living in afromentioned straw huts, did some cattle raids, put two rocks on top of each other and called it a culture. You make me sick. Germanics are scum.

>Herakles could easily kill Odysseus

Not if Odysseus has prep time.

t. Adriopopulisiuses Mialianapapolosufekeles Gökturk

That may be true but Greece ain't doing too hot anymore. You had one job and that was to defend against the Turk. Now YOU are the Turk.

Thanks for clarifying that. I actually thought Heracles was the wrong spelling. You just saved me from idiocy.

>Theseus
is literally just a guy ( who needed help from a girl lol). Surely you mean Perseus?

Perseus' resume:

Demigod
Killed Medusa
Rode the Pegasus
Killed a gigantic sea monster
Fucked Andromeda

Theseus killed a fucking minotaur he wasn't a regular pleb.

Heracles and some friends accomplished in an afternoon what took Odysseus 10 years to do.

The difference is.

Odysseus happened.

Myceneans DID often venture west as far as Sardinia to get their copper and silver

Argonauts didn't happen

Myceneans never went to Georgia or even the black sea as far as we know because the waters there were too difficult to navigate and because archaeologists have never found objects that prove Mycenean presence there.

Also Theseus happened to.

Myceneans destroyed the bull worshiping Minoans and set on fire many of their palaces, so yeah in a sense Theseus (The Myceneans) really did defeat the Minotaur (The Minoans)

>Argonauts didn't happen

thanks for clarifying I always thought demigods battling monsters were historical

You know god damn well what I meant

literally a regular unarmed guy with a head of a cow

By that logic Hydra was a regular snake with multiple heads.