/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread The Heroes Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ea2WoUtbzuw
youtube.com/watch?v=4RVjen8O-oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for AIRHORNS

DUDE

STEPPING STONE FOR HATS

LMAO

First for Super Duper Normies.

Kaede dying WHEN

What about of cases like Maki?
I want to burn that hat.

Is ultimate survivor talent also a lie? or that one is true?

Blessed.

Saihara so cute

Normal Kaede is cute!

Angie a cute.

it's true

Are they from the same school? Why don't the uniforms match?

Keebo a CUTE.

No

EVERYBODY'S A NORMIE OH WELL

IT BROKE NEW GROUND!!!

Maki a cute

Their talents are probably related to things they are actually able to do/would like to do, just not to the point a SHSL would be able to reach.
Man, they are adorable.

Saihara is cute! Cute!

Ultimate Survivor is true

Ultimate Pianist is false. You should be able to figure out Kaede's true talent if you've looked at the bin

Ultimate Detective is true in a WAY - same way as Ultimate Leader is - Saihara caught Ouma who was the leader of only ten people, and Saihara "himself" was just playing detective and got lucky.

Angie looks bad with that uniform imo.

Tsumugi a cute mastermind!

Astronaut boy (or Astrboy as i like to call him) is a big man

I thought Tenko and Maki would be the twins, because they look so similar.

No they're from different schools

>the whole game was just all Tsumugi's cosplay dream

Welp time to use the mindwashing machine on myself and wait till the english release.

Another question tho: what about the whole "Gifted System", aka giving people their titles for their skills? Is that a lie too? 'Cause it's really kinda sad if my boi Rantarou is only one with a talent.

Incidentally, the line about capturing Saihara's heart and "his" relationship with Ouma stems from this incident

That's the grayed out man seen arrested - Ouma

>one of the tracks is "Living in Lazy Parralel World"

Tenko actually looks cuter without her ribbon, imo.

>Why don't the uniforms match?
Because they aren't from the same school?

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW MONOKUMA!!!

Ultimate survivor is true UNLESS DR 1-2 were a fucking games in this universe and Amami just played it both.

Is Kiibo not a real robot? Why aren't Kaede and Siahara in this picture?

Kaede and Saihara entered the room together

SHSL SHSL SHSL

IM ABOUT TO CUUUUUUUUUM

They are in front of them all.

>You should be able to figure out Kaede's true talent if you've looked at the bin
Please elaborate.
You are seeing the scene from their perspective.

RANTAROU SAVING EVERYBODY! RANTAROU FAKING HIS DEATH!!! RANTAROU HAVING NO CHARACTER FLAWS!!! I'M GONNA CUUUMMMMM

It's not all cosplay - Maki has an ultimate talent assassin, and Kaede has an ultimate talent too. Keebo really IS the Ultimate Robot, this shit becomes Fate Stay Night towards the end when Keebo fights the Metal Gears and Kumas while Saihara tries to solve the mystery without having a complete mental breakdown

Wait, is the trap thing confirmed?

Shuichi is here, and picture is from Kaede's perspective.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

>streaming new release

Why not just datamining everything and release them at once like any other game?

In the Prison Mode(After game completion) FTE, Kaede knows a lot about Robotics

DR1/sdr2 could outright be a simulation composed of AIs depending on how chapter 4 goes.

Seeing all the characters in motion just keeps proving me that the survivors are all shit, and so is the game for killing the good characters.

>muh crazy retarded reverse trap killing religious people
>muh bug
>muh can't be reversed killer trap

Then what abou Ryoma killing the mafia using his talent?

Is that a lie too?

No

No, Saihara is a boy.

Excuse me, but is there any stream which got to the Investigation part? Or at least close to it?

Just cause I can beat your ass with a 9 iron doesn't suddenly make me a golf pro

Korekiyo isn't a reverse trap, it's Mikan, sister issues, and Case 3 all over again.

Manlyronpa on twitch seems to be the one closest to it.

There was one, but he cut off as soon as the investigation part started.

Wait you play with Kaede in the Prison Mode?

Female Batman and her Joker.

Nobody is anywhere close. I'm still waiting for someone to catch up.

Thanks a lot.

Okay, one more question. What was that voice line in the demo where both Hoshi & Angie talked to Kaede - Angie about how they should fuse their music & art together, and Hoshi about how her music could easily steal men's hearts? So were those two a ruse all along?

>Literally just ch1

V3 is the best Danganronpa. Saihara is the Ultimate Bullied Student. Kaede is Ultimate Human Bean

youtube.com/watch?v=ea2WoUtbzuw

but he used his tennis skills to do it, your example is more like assassinating the president with a sick golf shot rather than just beating them to death with the club

>ALL PRISONERS LEND ME YOUR ATTENTION YOUR SURVIVAL INCREASES BY FOLLOWING MY ORDERS. YOUR TASK IS SIMPLY THIS: KILL THE PIANIST, THE DETECTIVE, AND THE ??? OR WE WILL KILL SIX OTHERS.
Why didn't Tsumugi just do this? The Belko Experiment has the right idea.

I WAS RIGHT SAIHARA HAS A PENIS

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

This is still the farthest stream it seems

The culprit-kun from that picture looks way too adult to be Ouma though.
Weren't those used in the demo? Pretty sure I saw Hoshi saying that line there.

This one is close.

>Belko experiment
>Sounds like Galko
Can't make it any more obvious

Yeah, I meant they were datamined from the demo. They weren't used in the demo but found in the voice files.

Remember how we all thought Rantarou would be the first one to go when in reality he's probably on the same level as Naegi and Hajime now when it comes to plot armor

You seem a little obsessed with dick.

>When you hear the keikaku

I don't think that she wants to win that easily, Killing the SHSL survivor is an exception because he can end the game with few people killed.

Arigatou. :3

>case 3 in dr1 brings up hidden identities
>this is important to the final trial
>case 3 in dr2 brings up despairs
>this is important to the final trial
>case 3 in drv3 brings up sister issues
hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shuuichi is probably gonna be one of most tragic characters and the series if he doesn't get something out of this.

>farming monocoins via CRUSHING EVERYTHING AROUND YOU
Huh

No you play as Saihara, it's one of several Prison Mode FTEs with Kaede

There isn't any certainty the mastermind won't kill them even if they follow their rules.

These normies excluding Rantaro look nice.

Who do you think this CG's perspective is from?

So we are playing as normies?

That sucks.

Manlyronpa is down, RIP.
What about Kiibo? Is he a human going full chuuni or he's an actual robot?

Are you saying that Amami doesn't look nice?

Why is every girl (except Super Maid) wearing knee-highs? Where dem thicc thigh high socks?!

The Monokumarz just say the students forgot who they really were and their talent was sealed. Are they lying?

source on the ouma thing?

Kaede is kawaii

Where's the fun in that? If I were the mastermind I wouldn't get a kick out of that. I'd probably make sure Rantarou stays alive for at least three deaths for the heck of it.

He's an actual robot. He just tries to blend in with humans under most circumstances.

Miu's crying voice is so cute

Every single game in the series has been played from their perspective. Don't forget your place user.

Whats the deal wiht Ouma ?

And whats Kaede's true talent ?

Yes

he is gay

>SHSL Lucc
>SHSL Hope aka GOD
>SHSL Normie
Uh...

I'm saying he's the only one who is a SHSL. He looks nice too.

I think Ruruka's dub moment in Despair ep 4 fits my feeling pretty well

"You took my feelings and heart and smashed them like an eclair!"

Other than that

Explain me something.

Is Kibo a human or not?