Can anyone think of a car that gets 30+mpg, 1500lb tow rating, and costs under 2k besides the Toyota Corolla?

Can anyone think of a car that gets 30+mpg, 1500lb tow rating, and costs under 2k besides the Toyota Corolla?

>he wants to tow with a sedan

Panther platform would like to have a word with you

30+ mpg?

Sure, if you give itntall AF gears and bigger wheels/tires, also 5/6 speed manual swap

My point still stands.

>he hasn't seen commodores and AU falcons doing amazing things

Get out

I want to tow a small, under 1500lb camper trailer on the weekends but I have a long commute and can not afford 2 cars. What is your point. Also why would you announce that you are a furry. I'm a faggot and I wouldn't flame that loud.

>aus fag telling me to get out when he literally lives on an island in the middle of the sea
Towing is for trucks. Not for fucking passenger cars.
>can't afford 2 cars
So buy a truck
Also,
Am not furry.

And it's a shit one
Any body on frame anything can tow, stop being such a fucking autistic wolfy

Trucks
Are
For
Towing
Not fwd sedans.
Be ass mad all you want about it.

>truck
suvs have a decent tow rating. op sounds like too much of pussy to handle a truck.

They see me towin'
They hatin'

>that rear dip
>that suspension flex
>your car hates you
>Transmission overheating

>searching wolfy comes up with wolves
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

this is what i want right here

Chevrolet Beretta.
Rated to tow 2500 lbs.

You really are fucking stupid, no FWD sedan made in the last 30 years is body on frame you dumb furry fuck

oh cool, thanks for helping!

You're missing the point.
Towing us for trucks.
Not passenger cars.
I'm sorry you're retarded.

I....it's a lifestyle~~

There's also the 4 door sedan variant, the Chevrolet Corsica.

No wolfy, not using a car to its full potential is retarded, and towing with either a Panther or a B body is fine considering they have 5,000lb tow ratings

You're just an autist that doesn't like it when people do something you don't agree with

fur fag aside, if all i want to tow is less then 1500lb, and a sedan can do it, then why do I give a fuck about getting a truck

only 1000 lb tow rating

>1500lb tow rating

What the fuck are you gonna do with that? Tow ur mum?

It's mechanically identical to the Beretta. If the Beretta can do it, so can the Corsica. Honestly depends on how its optioned. The V6 cars have no trouble towing.

My mother had a Beretta, they're pretty nice. If you're looking at one make sure it was taken care of. If auto make sure to change the fluid before you drive it too much, especially if you plan to tow. But you probably know that already.

cant find any even remotely close to me. :/ oh ok, but why would they say its tow rating is shit?

seealso none in my area @