Why are 99% percent of Beamer faggots pretentious, spoiled...

Why are 99% percent of Beamer faggots pretentious, spoiled, fuck sticks who won't admit every aspect of their car is constantly breaking & they ultimately just have to give up and just sell it to niggers?

Becuase your mother is whore Trebek.

Because not everyone wants to keep one car for 12+ years
Also niggers love old luxury cars because they're cheap and they can brag to Tyrone about 'muh new bimmer'

That's real original. Yeah I never heard that one 17 years ago, Fag!

WHy are you so fucking buttblasted?

The only problem with finding out the solution to this question is that 99% of Beamer faggots are gonna respond to yelling butthurt.

Good fucking luck owning a new BMW for 12 years. You'd be lucky to make it to 5.
My 2000 Tacoma sr5 4x4 5speed is 17 years old and people still want to buy it for 10,000
My 1987 ae86 Corolla..... well nuff said about that.
My 1982 Toyota 4x4 pickup is gonna be around forever running strong and outperforming whatever the fuck you think an x5 can do times 10 & thats on stock suspension.
And none of them have ever needed new window regulators or suspension bushings , cooling system expansion tanks , weatherstripping replacement cam or crank sensors replaced , coils replaced Ect. Ect.

Let's not forget all the ecu problems bmws have ..... eeespeciallly the post 2008 models.
The e30 is a good car , but still 99% of owners are colossal faggots.
There like 3 cool BMW guys in the whole world and 2 of them are in Russia.

>My
>My
>My

ok,

well my BMW has gone 25 years, 342k miles and has never had an oil change
once I filled the washer fluid with the hose in the front yard
just last week someone offered me 30,000

>no oil change
Yah I'm going to have to call BS on that

This must be you , faggot.

>haha

The new ones? They're leasers.

Older ones are a mix of fanboyism and brand loyalty, and some sort of bid to latch onto the "prestige" of the brand.

>muh German engineering

A looked-after BMW will be fine but keeping up to date with maintenance and whatnot seems to be something exclusive to the Germans who are typically a meticulous lot to begin with, plus all the extra luxury shit that comes with BMWs in Anglospheric countries means more stuff to go wrong.

Parts are going to cost more and stealerships will try to shaft you as best they can, but in an automotive culture where manual RWD cars are desirable the E30/36/46 is so often overlooked in favour of a beat-to-shit S-chassis or a Miata or something older and domestic.

tl;dr marketing memes and poorfags making poorfag choices

Why so pretentious & in Denile though?

You seem upset, why bring yourself into it when talking about a brand? Just seems sad man.

What is pretentious about anything he said?

>Why so pretentious & in Denile though?
Because giving a shit about your property is what the riff raff does. When you can "afford" a Beemer you don't need to maintain it.

It's poorfags trying to look rich by acting like snobs.

I was just pointing out the inferiority of the craftsmanship through comparison.
But your more than welcome to perceive multiple comparisons as "anger"
That seems to be the typical Beamer fag response to real facts.

Only dumbass spoiled shits don't have respect for their expensive property and expensive property of others.
Something people never had to work for anything do.
But that explains the pretentiousness to a "T" doesn't it.

Your Autism is quite profound.

>Only dumbass spoiled shits don't have respect for their expensive property and expensive property of others
And salty poorfags who go along keying expensive cars and vandalizing other peoples' shit. At least the spoiled few keep to themselves instead of taking their problems out on everyone else.

Anecdotes =/= facts silly boy

>doesn't disprove me
Nice projecting there bud

What the fuck do you care?

It sounds like you have some personal issues relating to people thinking they're better than you.

This guy I met at a new years party literally keeps grills in his backseat because apparently the kidneys are valuable

This dumbass also pays my buddy to put new control arms on every 6 months because he doesn't know you need an alignment after and my buddy doesn't have the equipment.

Anecdotal evidence is a funny thing. Is it true, or is it made up? At very least what you experience will shape how you see shit.

I knew the very sort that owned (and ran) a used BMW into the ground. An upper-middle class Pajeet who was indeed spoiled rotten by his parents, likely because he was a gameless brown manlet. What I remember most wasn't the E93 he was given (that he wrote off) but that he'd spend $40 on the same plain white t-shirts you could get for $10 elsewhere. When questioned he'd sneer about poor people and how ethically made the $40 shirts were.

I think his parents got sick of it and cut him off in the end. He also never got a replacement 3 Series after that; his parents stuck him with a Camry and he'd complain about how it made him look bad.

Yeah. BMW charges you a fuckton for all there parts so I guess to stupid assholes who like faggot shit they are valuable. Too bad they are constructed from inferior nazi plastics.....
Seriously Germany has no business making computers or wiring or plastic.
If Germany knew how to fuck with computers and wiring and plastic then they would be known worldwide for making personal computers, But that isn't the case now is it.
Nobodies running the new nazi processor or motherboards in their computers and nobodies buying the schnitzel station 4 to play Skyrim on and it's a good thing too or there would be a lot of people dying in house fires.

Got myself into a 98 740il recently. Tbqh, it has the smoothest ride out of any of my previous cars. Didn't help when some faggot decided to dent the rear quarter with his truck.

I have to say that finding intact panels may be the hardest thing for this model year. When I got it, it needed a new amp, and dash cluster. I had those parts ready and shipped by weeks end. On the other hand, I only now found a panel that wasn't rusted to hell or sourced from Ramon's chop shop. Sure, it's mismatched colors now, but paint is cheap. Preventative matinence is something that most car owners take for granted. That is until the headgasket fails and the antifreeze ruins your engine.

All bmws need new gauge clusters...... they have that scrolling orange tomogochi screen with all the dead pixels it might as well just all say LULZLULZLUZLUZLUZ @ you........... audis too, but of course they do cause their both from the same country supplying all the shit computers & wiring that always catches on fire.

did you got so butthurt in the other bmw thread that you had to make your own OP?

>"beamer fag"
>"dumbass spoiled shits"
>"beamer faggots"
>"spoiled fucksticks"
>"Fag!"
>"Im not mad, just pointing out facts"

Let be so kind as to remind that they cost. 90,000 and then try to cremate their oporators....... & please explain why they are so great again?
People keep telling me I'm butt hurt ....... well I am butt hurt ...... my whole entire family was burned alive in a BMW electrical fire....... but all at different occasions & in different electrical fires.

A BMW costs 90k? Even here, where Mustang GTs start at €120k we can get BMWs for like 20-30k.

Have fun in your faggot x3 , you nigger faggot! The BMW even other BMW driver like to make fun of.

Lol keep saving your pizzamoney poorfag, maybe you can afford a 2008 318 in a few years

X3? Those are starting at €55k, you can get better 3 series for that.

You have to sell it to niggers for 1/15 the original price & you have to talk to Craigslist niggers all day.
Craigslist warns you that if you are gonna sell a euro car on their site that you could get robbed by niggers!

Because get the fuck out of my way, you shitbox loving cuck

Said the narcissistic selfish scumbag who loses every time to the kid in a Subaru sti shitbox

& so that's hilarious!!! Your basically working a high stress joj to give niggers money to buy your 4 year old German turds & you think you're at the top of the food chain, asshat.
I'm gonna leave the definition of pretentious just lying here for you to read.
Thanks for making me laugh.

Why can't we just enjoy cars Veeky Forums?
Everyone, from the poorest busriders, to the Richest look at muh Lambo mid life crisis father of none, will be outclassed by someone. No car is perfect, and that's OK. How lame would it be if everyone drove the same modded civic, or luxury land barge? All this dick waving from both sides is just a ridiculous waste of time. Enjoy your car, love it for it's faults as much as it's triumphs, no one but you has to validate your purchase.

Keep your rational thinking out of my Veeky Forums, faggot!

Congratulations, You sound like the 1% of BMW divers who isn't an insecure, shit dick who takes his burning plastic electrical catastrophy waaayy to seriously.
Sorry your such a minority.

awwww yissss that guy knows whats up

lol, fuck off, you bus-riding faggot

(You)

The left kidney must be removed in case you can't open the hood via the latch for some reason.
OP you are an autist and you should hang yourself now for shitting this board.
P.S your hand built Nippon garbage will never be as good as a BMW, with or without kidney grilles, no matter if you change the oil every 3000 miles or every 300 miles.

I'll just drop this here too

My father drives a 2012 328i and has managed to put 250,000 miles on it since he purchased it new a few years back. The only real issue with it is that one of the cylinders keeps misfiring but we aren't sure why. We swap in a new spark plug and new coil pack and it gives us another 30,000 miles trouble free. Rinse and repeat

BMWs rarely suffer from that. Audis with the amber clusters do as well as SAAB, with SAAB being the worst. I was able to fix the one in my previous Audi, but it was a pain in the ass.

>65k in warranty repairs haha

Here, faggot. since I know your trying to cover up the truth.