>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously, on /owg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752599717#post-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mercy

>people actually want the PTR D'va nerfs reverted
Oh right, Reddit can't handle the prospect of their braindead character being shit so they have to learn how to aim.

Sombra's back

BLEU OH GOD SO BEAUTIFUL

takes less skill than symmetra

Why is Torbjörn's turret such a fucking joke?

Why do people think Symmetra is ugly? She's very attractive and I want to make her my indian wife

>hold R2 to win

Her attitude is ugly.

>implying you don't need to aim as D.va
how's gold?

Pout.

POST YOUR FUCKING HERO TIME

(yes I know I just bought the game)

Yeah hes the sperg that hits on all the girls and talks about death camps with the autist all day.

Dwarf libido

D
V
A

Mime outfit when

>be pharah
>be designed around doing damage from above
>can't fly without dying
>"fine, gonna do damage from ground"
>shoot rockets
>
>
>
>200hp enemy takes 120 dmg
>enemy gets healed up back to 200
>
>rocket lands
>same enemy is at 80hp because he got max healed during rocket flight

Does pharah actually have the smallest dps of all heroes that do damage(some supports included)?

This is a french vampire spider.

>tfw no Overwatch Campaign/Co-op mode.

architect makes her look prettier than the default hairstyle

>Play nothing but tanks and healers since DPS slots are instantly filled
>Load into eichenwald offense
>Get paired with an ana, zarya, rein, and lucio
>ThisIsMyMoment.wav
>Grab 76
>Other guy goes mei
>Rein charges in solo and dies
>Lucio flanks and does chip damage to their back line and never heals
>Ana dumps shots into the enemy road over healing
>Zarya was okay
>Mei and I capture first point but only push a few meters.
>Time for defense
>Rein charges off the cliff
>Ana picks a fight with the road again and gaily ragdolls through the air
>Lucio stays on speed the whole time and catches a phara rocket
>I get hooked
>Remaining two get rolled
>Lose
NEVER AGAIN

>Hog Hook net buff coming to PTR with added asshurt protection because its reworked
>D'va left to squander in shitter-ville with Defense mains
>Ana still OP as all fuck with incremental changes instead of proper nerfs
So close to perfection.

76 has that metal slug animation
That would be fun

Now that Valentines Day event has been confirmed who will get the sluttiest outfit?

Delete this.

There was a coop map back in Halloween.

>mfw never played Ana and had to play her

They said there wouldn't be a valentines event.
They'll probably just release a couple of voice lines.

Well they said the Junkenstein brawl was them testing out PvE and said they'd like to do more

Not enough omnic heroes. Post your shitty idea for another omnic.
>mobile support with defibs built into his hands
>m1 is a melee range slap that boosts an ally's speed, and heals them with a new type of health that decays over time
>m2 is a slap with the other hand that damages enemies
>the faster you're going, the more heals/damage you do
>shift boosts movement speed
>e is a single man rez that has an obscene cooldown and slows you down while casting
>can jump off walls to gain more speed and holding space does some momentum retaining thing like skiing in tribes

Aim? That wasn't the issue with Dva.

>They are going to waste development time on pve bullshit when the core game desperately needs more updates that plop out at a 1 every 4 months clip
No, fuck you.

I am aware, people are rallying there because they could play the most braindead hero in the game that required the least amount of mechanical skill and crush people cause she was so OP.

Its why reddit is fighting her proper nerfs so hard.

Stop.

Say please

>Smugberry
Best color
Best girl
Objective perfection

>so they have to learn how to aim.
let me guess, you also think symmetra and rein are balanced and don't deserve nerfs?

Pls stop sexualizing Mercy.

Why complain about requiring a lack of mechanical skill in a game where many characters do not. None of the other tanks require this talent you're talking about, not even Zarya really. Overwatch is simply not a game centered around mechanical skill. Also are you actually getting this information from a real subreddit?

>nerf rein
Explain

he implied that the d.va nerfs were justified because you don't need to aim well to play her

so I named two very strong heroes that literally require NO aim and will probably never be nerfed

>forced to play Hanzo
>spent the whole time wondering why someone would main something so boring

But requiring no aim isn't what makes them strong??

my nigga

what can a lucio a do besides staying in the back healing and spamming shots?

can't find a way to contribute to the team besides this, i can't find many ways to contribute

A lot has changed since before when I used to play Reinhardt religiously, now I barely know what to do lel

i don't think i even need to say what i think about the current meta considering what i like to play

luckily i only had to play 9 hours of this season to hit GM, now i just play one ranked game per week to avoid decay

getting that lucky headshot on some 250hp>
dude and hearing the pop and the kill is so satisfying

exactly, which is also true with d.va
I don't see what point you're trying to make here

Hana is for ____

That's also in addition to the fact that Rein is a must pick hero. The largest issue with Dva was that she had too much armor. It's not like she won't still be good after this update and I think a lot of people are in for a rude awakening when they find this out. Rein feels like he HAS to be on the team in nearly every game and this has been true since launch pretty much. He's a great hero but the only nerf I can see being acceptable is maybe a slight reduction in ult charge. I don't really care though. People who play games like Overwatch cry for nerfs way too often.

>Sombra is OP now.
Nice balance Shitdevs.

But Lucios thang is that you just be there :)
And at the very advanced Lucio stuff you just walk around right clicking people to awkward positions

>turret is a joke
>a distraction
>taking the focus off of yourself and onto a replaceable object
>while you can destroy them for taking the bait

repick to mercy and give your dps the succ when they get a successful final blow then you let them shoot into your mouth
also call them daddy

Reminder

Can someone here explain how I hit this second shot?

My ping was 29 ms and since the shot was with scope up it was hitscan so you can't excuse it with projectile hitboxes being bigger

Guys, it's too late for me, I'm going to post my shitty hero ideas. You should post yours

Ingrid, the hardy Dutch Frontierswoman who successfully defended her family farm during the Overwatch crisis
>M1: Cowboy repeater
>L-Shift: Shift gravity towards a wall and walk on the wall for 7 seconds
>E: Aim and deploy a cannon that can be later fired remotely once by looking at it and using E. Does 150 damage and huge knockback. Up to 3 can be deployed at a time. Have 100 health. Can be deployed on walls.
>Passive: prone crouching
>Ult: All cannons suddenly reaim to fire at whatever Ingrid is aiming at and continue firing at that spot for 10 seconds.

>what can a lucio a do besides staying in the back healing and spamming shots?
Without taking massive risks, nothing. Maybe you can boop someone and slightly annoy them. That's it. "Lucio is hard to hit" is a meme in any decent SR match. Never forget that.

See:
>"Keep in mind that his weapon literally has the lowest DPS in the game, and he gains literally the least amount of ult charge based on damage dealt.
>Now why did I mention these things? Because these two things together means that everytime you take even the slightest risk to have a chance at booping someone or taking piss shots for pathetic damage, you risk dying, you risk everything you are usefull for. This only encourages Lucio's to just fucking stay behind and ...exist."

Your only duty is to stay behind, stay alive and shift speed and heal in a flow. That's it. That is the Lucio experience.

It's sad, but it's also true.

>biggest cuck in vidya
Is Genji /ourguy/?

ENOUGH

Tracking small fast moving targets like Genji and Tracer with Zarya's m1 is pretty mechanically intensive and also F U N

Of course in this tank meta it's very easy most of the time

>implying Mercy didn't burn through every male Overwatch agent
>implying she also didn't go through most of the female agents as well
>implying she wasn't the reason Tracer realized she was gay

even though it's hitscan her shots register like a second after you shoot them.

HAPPY ARCHON IS A DEATH CAMP LOVING CRAZY RACIST PIECE OF SHIT AND SERA ALSO KNOWN AS "MOMMY" IS ENABLING HIM AND BANNING PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE. SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A GOOD DISCORD

>Omnic tank character
>Big as fuck
>Old D.va set up of more armor than health. Maybe equal thirds of each type: Health, Armor, Shields.
>Main Attack: Rocket launcher. Carries ten shots before needing to reload. Slow moving but heavy damage. Can two shot 200 health heroes, trade off is speed of projectile. You get out of the way, your ass stays intact.
>Secondary Attack: Conal flame thrower attack. Same reach as Zarya's beam. Does a DoT over time when hit and does 8 damage per tick as long as you remain in the fire. Can light the ground on fire (limited amount can be lit at once by a single character). Blizz would do this simply for the 'standing in the fire' joke. Special Effect: can melt Mei's ice faster. Maybe cause it to melt a time and a half faster so it's not a complete shut down.
>E Ability: Push back ability that can reflect some enemy projectiles and throw back enemies that are up on him. Weaker than Lucio's so as to not outshine. Can be used to jump to some ledges.
>Shift ability: Hunker down as a blockade, increasing damage resistance from all damage types, head is hidden behind him like Bastion's is in turret form. Attacks are a stronger thanks to immobile state.
>Ult: Overdrive: All health/shield/armor refilled and increased by a time and a half, he shoots faster and resistance is increased.
Rate my shittiness.

Well yeah, I agree with you. It's fun and that's why I play her but it does get easier with charge and when you have Ana keeping you alive it takes some pressure off of you. I just think it's silly when user come into this general and try to act like they're so superior claiming that other people cannot aim and shit in a game where the true focus is on abilities and teamplay. Aim is definitely important but you can get along decently without it.

t. D'va main

Going to feel amazing to have her be dumpster tier again.

What did you guys think of the leak?

Bliz has said that they don't want to introduce anymore DoT style attacks other than Widowmakers mine. It sounds like you're really enjoying the tank meta though

Shit I can do it when I get home tonight
REEEEEEE I WANT MY FLAME THROWER BASED HERO ALREADY DAMMIT

>Mercy not immediately sucking dick
Not canon

uhh that doesn't in any way explain how that shot hit

also the hitmarker appears only like 0.1 sec after i fired

> going up constantly against pre-mades diamond.
> Win gain 22 SR
> Lose 35 SR from losing

I think i'm at my peak for this season.

Like I said, she'll still be a good hero. I don't know why you think this update will completely ruin her. I don't even have an issue with the armor change because I think it's fair. I'm curious though, where are you seeing these "redditors" complain?

I cannot fucking wait for this tank meta to end, 2-2-2 was bad enough, sick of people not dying. Sick of "I'm gonna shoot you down!!!" followed by 5 people shooting someone for them to not die. Sick of all this 500HP plus nonsense dominating every game.

Fucking remove Ana so tank characters become niche picks to address lineups, not the only lineup that matters.

Oh, was there another update?

They're thinking of lowering Sombra's hack cooldown to 8 seconds.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752599717#post-1

Not really, I am a lucio main myself. I prefer the faster set ups. Soldier, Rein, Ana, Lucio, Either a good Mcree or Junkrat, and a Pharah was one of my favorite set ups.

That said, I chose Tank character because we have an Omnic in Support and Defense. So we need one in Tank and Offense.

>You are in the bar and see this
Wat do

Genji is cute!

CUTE!

Every single post about PTR changes and how they overdid it for her.

A game where D'va is a top pick is a horrible game. She's cancer in its purest form both in playerbase and toolkit.

>Ask for a hog nerf
>Get a buff instead

life is good