How do I monetize a car?

Maybe getting an old beat up sedan with 300k miles on it for free. How do I monetize it short of selling it? I was thinking of using it for pizza deliveries or something as a side hustle on the weekends.

Car in question is a corolla.
>pic not related

dude uber lmao

uber banned here..

Deal drugs

Uber/Lyft, Deliveroo/private courier, Takeaway delivery, Newspaper/flyers delivery, Windowman, Car Boot Sale, Driving lessons et fucking see

Did you put any thoght into this post?

>Uber/Lyft,
See>delivery
See

I dont understand?

mentioning Uber/Lyft is banned?

Im not advertising it.

COCA COLA

Still not an advert

Uber is banned in his country, fucking retard.

Yeah, I know people still do cash only private taxis, but the risk of getting caught isn't worth it. Am I pretty much limited to delivery-based options?

there is some app service you can sign up for that allows you to "rent" your car to people. Obviously the risks are there though. Hope you have decent insurance if you go do this.

Automatic transmissions connected to satellite radio can mine 0.07 btc per mile ask Veeky Forums for details

you'll regret it when you start seeing the repair bills for keeping that high mileage vehicle in good working order as you are putting so many more miles on it. I would say to you, clean it up, do some dirt cheap and sloppy mods to stance it, sell it to an idiot teen, and buy a newer car.

lmao

Plug a bitcoin rig into the car's exhaust. As you drive, exhaust will spin the CPU fans, generating bitcoins.

It's been running fine, family owned, and has no major issues with it. I'm getting it for free, so I'm not too worried about repair bills.

Does this work?

You'll be drowning in pucci

Yes, but don't spin the fans too hard. It will create so many bitcoins that it will cause hyper inflation, making the currency useless.

>bitcoins
I haven't been on Veeky Forums in a while or that frequently even before, but is this a meme?

Nice meme

Don't people pay to have a company slap a logo or advertisement on a car and drive it around?

I've seen it in my area. Get paid to drive around doing shit you were going to be doing for free anyway.

You're on your own with the Who and how though.

Wash windows.

>Using a beater car to deliver pizzas
You will earn WAY less than minimum wage even if you get good tips.
I did this and the maintenance on my car ate up almost everything I earned.