Picked up a new car today

How did I do Veeky Forums? Its my firs car.

Other urls found in this thread:

cartelligent.com/blog/how-does-honda-hr-v-compare-fit-and-cr-v
autoinsurancecenter.com/full-coverage-vs.-liability-only.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not good.

How so?

>HR-V instead of Fit
You paid MORE money for:
-worse performance
-worse reliability
-less cargo space
-worse fuel economy
-uglier styling

But hey, you get to sit like two inches higher off the ground and that makes it worth it, right?

Yes.

Most of your facts are wrong. Some are nominal differences like mpg.
cartelligent.com/blog/how-does-honda-hr-v-compare-fit-and-cr-v

It's a disgusting shit heap. Sorry.
:(

>Its my firs car.
I'm going to assume you have a sizeable bank account and other assets and holdings, or your parents do, you have the money to waste or not

otherwise, you're fucking retarded

Not that bad of a car but you could've done better if you had just bought a fit.

Op here. I got a better deal on this one to be honest. It was left over fro 2016 and they had no fits left. It fits my lifestyle and I can fit al my bikes and gear inside with passengers for weekend trips.

Is it AWD or are you even more retarded and bought a front wheel drive crossover???

Enjoy your expeditions to the supermarket car park.

Nah its awd. If by supermarket you mean hiking and mt biking then sure yeah I will be using it for that. Good assumption dickwad.

Cool meme bro. You are still a stain on society though. Nice try.

At least it wasn't FWD then. Still a dumb first car.

Should have got AWD crosstrek with manuel

first car and you bought new?
Good get br/o/!
What do you like about it?
What conveniences does it have that suits you?
Also it is 1990+27 so even "slow" cars have some kick,right
You tell us what you like about your car, buddy.

says the douchebag that requires validation for their shitty life decisions

Great choice. Lol at the ricer kids suggesting a fit.

You won't die instantly in accidents and get AWD, you made the better choice

Thanks man. It feels good to buy a brand new car as my first. I don't owe a dime on it either. Yes totally feel safer than I would in a fit and the awd is actually not terrible.

asshole

lol.

>HALOGENS

>buying new
>paying cash
>buying meme wheel drive
kill yourself. It's a shit car you could've gotten tons of better used cars for 20-25k. especially cash.

> I don't owe a dime on it either.

excessive.

Holy fuck, did you really pay in cash? It's like 0.9% on the HRV right now, why the hell would you do that?

Just got my first manual car today, how did I do?

better than OP

This sums it up.

Especially that terrible interior in the HR-V. Oh god.

Fiesta, Fit, Juke, CX-3 seem like the only cars worth considering for a compact hatch or lifted compact hatch.

Maybe the Veloster will be decent when Hyundai makes a next generation which they'll inevitibly have a lifted version of, but the current one sucks.

Because it isn't actually smarter to finance at .9% even if you dump the remainder in a good performing MF because things like required full coverage insurance and bank fees exist.

Don't let that stop you from regurgitating memes from the poorfags at Veeky Forums though.

Also shit car OP. Should have got a barely used Forester for 10k and enjoyed cheap as balls insurance and a superior vehicle for your lifestyle. Try to adjust your perspective next time so you don't fall into the "has to be new or it's an unreliable deathtrap meme."

I got a really good deal though. I was out the door at 18k. Leftover stock is awesome

How tf could you afford that as your first car? Rich parents? First time i've heard of someone not buying used on their first car

Instead of buying one used at 17 I waited till I was 20.

Oh ok, hadnt even thought of that as an option lol. I bought my first car 2 years before i was old enough to get a licence

Yeah its viable. Insurance for me since I'm still 20 is super high and would be even higher if I got a shitbox. I actually got a deal from my insurer for having a new car among other discounts...its till super fucking expensive though.

>would be even higher if I got a shitbox.
No t wouldn't be. Insurance is based on what it costs to fix said vehicle if you have collision/full coverage. Older cars with long production runs are generally cheaper. They also consider demographics of said vehicle which is why Corvettes are dirt cheap to ensure thanks to oldfags. Theft is also a factor. Some of the old Hondas have retarded insurance rates because of that fact.

>its till super fucking expensive though.
Why don't you have liability only?
>I can't afford to replace it if it's damaged
Then why did you dump that much cash into a new car?

Do you actually understand what you are talking about or are you just repeating shit you see on Veeky Forums?

[citation needed]

Nice retort.

If your car is damaged beyond repair ie totaled insurance pays out and you replace it.
>only having liability
Why even bother?

The new Soul ! actually looks good on paper

Insurance is to protect you from hospital bills, being out of work, and from having your ass reamed by a lawyer should you injure someone else. Literally no one gives a shit about their car when losing everything you've worked for including your home is on the table. If you weren't a faggot 20 year old who thinks he knows better than people with actual life experience you wouldn't say something so fucking stupid.

4wd is better for hiking dickwad

You honestly sound dumb.
>Life experience

Yeah somehow every time I hear someone use that in an argument they are some 30 year old shut in or 15. Pick one.

autoinsurancecenter.com/full-coverage-vs.-liability-only.htm
>"Each state has its own minimum limits of liability which drivers must purchase, but sometimes it may not be enough. That is why many people will sometimes purchase more than the required limits of liability insurance for peace of mind"

>Y...you're dumb!
>Y...you're either young or old!
Kek
No shit? Why did you quote me here?

You literally said the opposite. Keep reading.

Are you retarded?

You said that its stupid to have full coverage no?

There's the answer.

Ok so just read the article. Basically while you are correct...all that is legally needed in most places is liability but like the article states sometimes its proven not to be enough leading people to get more. Just read it if you want its pretty short.

Fuck off kid. You're still on your parent's insurance and have obviously never read a policy in your life.

Thanks for admitting fault. I'm not trying to be a dick just trying to inform you that liability still doesn't mean your go to go. They will take you for everything. just cover yourself man its worth the extra dough. I knew a kid who had liability and hit a family cuz rolling past a red light...not only did they try to take him they also took his father to court

I just bought one as well.

Conratulations, OP.
You bought the vaginal suppository equivalent of a driving machine.
Kill yourself.

Your mother loves it.

Either

A: Enjoy your ride regardless of what people think.

or

B: Quit trying to seek acceptance from strangers and getting butthurt when they do not reciprocate.

In op's defense Veeky Forums is a tragic excuse for an auto forum.

While true

wheredoyouthinkweare.webm

Wow you're as cool as the piece of shit you bought.

>Being butthurt that a automobile ENTHUSIAST board full of autist don't like your generic crossover shitheap
wew

Yeah...but your mom still likes it.

And yet he's seeking our validation lmfao

Shit man you are holding it on to "MUH VALIDATION" like its the only thing you have to your name.

You fell for the 'I need a crossover so I can add adventure to my otherwise mundane life' meme, good job.