Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2414

Shh, loli is sleeping Edition

Last Thread: →

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
Manual Card Updates (rename to Live2016 and replace the existing folder):
github.com/Ygoproco/Live2016

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Maximum Crisis (January 14th)
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards carefully
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWzqYwxpdKs
pixiv.net/
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30415039
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to overlay on Drancia's breasts

>still no banlist

Rest of Maximum Crisis when?

Also Xth for shitty decks that were never good

Pilica the best!

We have a banlist , 2 even what have atrocity you been playing

The cutest!

Yeah, I don't know why I bothered. Deckbuilding does take make skill than playing.

So how do I into Felgrand, /dng/?

Nah it's closer to 50/50 like the nature vs nurture argument of personality

I want to lure people into her backrow

D/D/D structure list when

>No banlist date
>No more ghost rares
>TCG judging/rulling is total ass
How much more ball busting can Konami get away with before the game sees a decline?

I want her to give me an entertainment show

>Open terrortop
>End with Drancia, Invoker, Tiger King, Horse Prince, Rooster, Tensu, Tenken on field, as well as Bear in hand.

>get Slumber'd and OTKed
Nice empty advantage lol

>3 Triangle with one target
Stop this shit.

I just bought Invoker for about $36 from a local vendor, what are the chances that Terrortop will get hit ?

And if it does get hit what other rank 3 engines are there so I can utilize him ?

Tenken

lol I happily draw into multiples if it means i go plus 5

You should still add one Viper. Otherwise you're playing with 5 cards you never want to draw just to enable one.

What card is Kenny Omega?

I'd rather just have the Triangle sit in my hand or set it as removal bait than waste it on a card as shitty as Viper.

>shuffle Rats back with Emeral
>Triangle is now instantly live again
I don't get this Viper meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWzqYwxpdKs

Fair enough.

1 Viper is worthwhile.

1.Opponents attack drancia activate viper opponent monsters super dies and gets banished

2.extrapop if drancia survives

3. 're starts engine with rabbit

4.Turns pig into a cowboy

>mfw Lunalights don't need the rat to flood the field with zoodiacs
Seriously, i just draw a single tiger and a kaleido chick, a perfume and MAYBE mst and i am fucking ready to spam Zoodiac xyz monsters to death, 1 drancia, 1 bullhorn and a hand ready to summon any of the fusions (either Leo Spam, or Panther Wolf combo or Cat wall). This feels incredible
Had to put the 41th card, floodgate traphole because this thing can save lives sometimes (at least against yosenjous it does).
Just one question, is castel a viable choice?
Because most of the time i encounter monsters that don't die by battle i just opt to use Panther Wolf combo and the other "hurr cannot be destroyed by effects" are weaker than Leo and i had to pick between tiger king or castel to put Daigusto Emeral, or put the 3rd drancia/bullhorn.

You really like posting your lunalights

Predaplant would presumably be the next best.

I'm just asking for some advice because i am not sure if i just go ham and put more zoodiacs, or put Castel for THOSE RARE MOMENTS when i need it the most (this could also apply to Utopia the Lightning) or some shit.

That's a few too many cards.

Baobaboon says hi

I'd post my petdek ebmvery thread if I had a new engine to try too, really. Hell I did it with NewPendMagis when I was hoping they'd take off

Maybe when we adopt that Predaplant one for r3 and a Fusion card search after Terrortop bites it

>supports rat cancer
>gets revealed super late and unceremoniously like some pack filler
>will probably be common pack filler
>jewrat will probably bump it up to secret since it's a mandatory 3-of in any deck that uses it
baobaboon seems like a fun card and all but it reminds me of the little things that make this game really fugging shitty at the moment

Nah, expect fake mercy and it'll be Super/Ultra

He asked for something good, card is gonna be good you said so yourself, your feelings and your wallet feelings are of no matter

It will only get even worse. I can't wait until they allow duplicates in packs.

Doesn't expect pal and blackwing legacy support

What?

By my calculations, we have a severe need of cardfus in this thread right now. Im talking about Tour Guide, Maiden with Eyes of Blue, Leo Dancer, Traptrix and everything you can find. The Gustos can't win!

Best girl

Cutest cardfu coming through!

Yugibaboons assemble

If only she was the most useful Traptrix, well after Raff and Dio. Those three a cute

Bazoo reporting in

Leo always gets the spotlight, give some love to the others too

where do you get your cardfu images from?

Mad as fuck

pixiv.net/

You know that you could summon all that shit with a single terrortop in hand, right? All you need is the rats in the deck. And you would even end up with an Invoker as a bonus.

Are you going to say this every time now?

Not a card, but still

Get her name in jap off of the wiki and plug it into pixiv
Not much gets to Boorus

its not my fault she's fucking pissed. A bit more and she'd be reaching King Crimson levels of pissed.

>having to go to a filthy jap site for decent pics
What has this world come to?

>and you would even end up with an Invoker as a bonus
Invoker as in Dante the Invoker + his pets or MXSaber Invoker?
Because in both ways, i am lacking in ED space and i definitely don't want to take out any of the fusions (even SVFD can be helpful despite how situational he is) and i don't need the rat if i can partially do the same shit she does. Oh and i don't have my opponents scoop everytime they see the rat, that's why i put the zoodiac engine on Side deck so in matches i can swap shit on the go and rip my opponent a new one.

>cardfu compared to king crimson (even if it's only in anger)
100% okay with this

Danbooru

>linking to shitty chink virus site

Those better be yugioh censored lewds, nerd

>having to go to a jap site for jap shit
Shocking.

They toadally are

>Lillie
I'll find you and make you delete this

Am I doing this right?

i'm not a cardfu fag but, pixvi danbooru/gelbooru, snakakucomplex, twitter and rule34 if your a furry

You got it

Here and /a/

>won't take situational cards in ED for guaranteed advantage
>don't need rat if I can partially do the same shit
Partially is a strong word there. You are not even doing as much as a single rat could do, and also, you are starting off the combo with a -2 because you would need 3 cards instead of 1.

Do you even want advice? You just want to post your deck every thread. I guess I will start posting my shitty pet decks every thread asking for advice, but you can't change anything on the deck.

What's going on in the OCG?
There's Chain Burn and Anti-Meta topping tourneys now.
Do they really hate the Zoodiacs that much?

I just wanted to know if castel could be nice to keep, but i guess i'll add the entire rat stuff.

Question:If I want to include 2 maidens into this which should I substitute for them? I still want all fo these but which should I reduce in order to add maidens?
2x Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
3x Blue-Eyes White Dragon
3x Dragon Spirit of White
1x Effect Veiler
2x Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
1x Master with Eyes of Blue
2x Maxx "C"
3x Sage with Eyes of Blue
3x The White Stone of Ancients
2x The White Stone of Legend

Thanks for mentioning the waifu, now I wait for 2-3 posters to call her names.

Do not add Maiden in this deck and take out a Legend.
Add in 3 Solemn Strikes instead.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30415039

Aww what deck would be good to have maidens in that is similar? I love my maidens.

You will never need than 1 legend. But the other hand, you will never need maiden at all.

Well this works a lot better than my non-rat version but still, i don't like ragequitting opponents

You couldn't take a look at topping decklists for Blue-eyes before making this post?
You need
+1 Alternative
-1 Dragon Spirit of White
-1 White Stone of Legend
You can keep Master since TCG still has Monster Reborn banned and he can function as an extra one.
Don't add Maiden in either, aside from lightning memes, she's too demanding despite her output in the deck.

Slut
I'm talking about you, not her

Holy cancer Batman.

I got that list from a top decks deck but wanted to meme my maidens into it. Simply for the Lightning effect.Thanks though.

>time warp back to 2013
>tech in Maiden and a Blue-eyes in Spellbooks
>???
>PROFIT!
While you're in 2013, can you please try to get employed at Konami and try to convince Kojima to stay?

Noone is falling for your shitty virus site.

Why Harpie isn't meta?

Blue pls.

WIND can never be meta. Ever.

Full power spellbooks wouldn't be good today.

Yeah, not being able to special summon monsters isn't a big deal anymore.

Bricks incarnate and WIND is never meta unless its a streamlined engine in non-shit decks

How likely are prices of D/D/D and related cards to go up do you guys think, not gonna get Crystal Wing and Trish yet at least so I don't care about those.
How does one find locals to play at exactly? I need to find a place to play
Dragon shield sleeves good?
I should get a mat shouldn't I?

Lack of good support and is outclassed by other R4NK decks.
Just needs a little face lift and it'll be relevant.

Just give harpies a rota field spell.

are mecha phantom beasts petdeck tier?

They are below even that.

Come and get me

that sucks they seem to have a neat gimmick involving tokens

Source I want to see the tatas

click on the arrow next to the post number retard

ragequitting opponents is the best, I won't have to sit through his masturbation.

Well, whatever gets my rank on checkmate higher, i just don't like scooping opponents, brings me memories from the DN times when i could mysteriously shit on prime time Evolzars with skull servants