/mffg/ Marvel Future Fight General: Kekete Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed) (\~[Embed]~/) [embed] {embed}

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb (embed)(embed)(embed)

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.8 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=660688

>T2 Patch (Loki, Angela, Jane Foster, Hulkbuster + BP rework)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=638629

>Bendi-I mean, Ironheart Login event(6* thiccet at the end)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=662631

Previous Thread: Goddammit guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsalliance.com/marvel-future-fight-ironheart-kate-bishop/
news.marvel.com/games/57937/marvel-now-unleashes-monster-marvel-future-fight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So who's the new meme?

comicsalliance.com/marvel-future-fight-ironheart-kate-bishop/

>The new content pack also includes a new, New Year-themed event stage that is covered in snow and allows the players to compete for special tokens to purchase exclusive, limited items.

I didn't even try and has inv obelisk for a crutch, I am sure other can do even higher with her.

are the new cap uniform, rhulk and the yellowjacket one worth it ?

bamp for this

IronHeart

i got captain keikaku's uni just for good measure...i'm a bit of an impulse buyer

who is the best mem mission character?

>no characters I like
time for another two week break, I do like that they are looking back at characters and making them usable. I rate update strong 7/10, 8/10 if you like the characters

Niggaheart is new meme tier

I wish Ironheart was given more team-up bonuses.

Can I get some opinions on iron heart? is she better than meme rogers?
She has a great lead and her *5 and *6 are pretty good.
If anything she's everything people expected from stark. I just have no idea why she is a paywall, unlike the other 3 it's not like it will make people drop money in a second by just hearing the name.

TAO with uni. Mordo is a decent wb striker though

>chulk removed from villain siege
Should I buy his uniform and drop the *6 ticket on him? his unfirom looks really good actually.

Tell us user, what are the pros and cons of the new uniform system?

I would just use SL selectors and save the 6* for someone that you can't use selectors on.

Already have clea, satana at *6 and working on gwenpool.
I also can't reach floor 15, so far 13 is my best.

I can't use SL selectors on Sister Grimm? damn

>I havent seen anyone else pick up on this, and it appears that it was stumbled upon by mistake. but when ranking up Doctor Strange uni, not only do you need the 5 stated OTHER unis for t to work, but you also need to rank them up as well!
>as an example - you need She Hulk to rank up the first level of doctor strange. This gives you a few bonus options (i have skill cooldown and the range is 448-522) but if you then also rank up the she hulk uni, that range increased to 697 - 771)
>so to add more insult to even more injury. we not only have to buy unis for to rank up the character we want, but we then have to buy unis, to rank up the unis that rank up the character we want.
>or, in a nutshell, youll need to own every uni in the game, and have them all ranked up as well.
w e w l a d

>waste of materials
>very minimal and mundane bonuses

What's the veredict on the 3 new characters?
and on the 5 new uniforms?
can cap be finally solo anything on SL?

>pros
more money for netgoy so they can trickle down some content down to us minnows

>cons
its a shit system

From a business perspective, it's a pretty by the books move. You have your player base who's already invested in the game and want to stay competitive, but have hoarded items to immediately power up any character that's released. By adding an entirely new system that's based on the buyable currency, you force your more hardcore players to pay you to stay ahead or risk falling behind.

From a player perspective, fuck you, you fucking faggots. I don't want to purchase shitty uniforms I'll never use for a 2% increase to dps on a single character.

I was happy that it could be a way to not feel like you got fucked by buying an uniform that might get outdated.
But the bio need is just crazy when you consider it's PER uniform.
The system has some potential to reward players, even f2p but the whole update just feel rushed (another paywall character??)

Yes you can...?
SL selectors shouldnt be any different from regular selectors

Sister Grimm is A-Force and not available in generic selectors

iirc aforce needs type-specific selectors

is kate any good? I don't trust speed character, sure she looks to have tons of CC but uni silk already can keep enemies locked forever.
Anyone tried the new amadeus or red hulk? not a big fan of how the mode of rulk and YJ look tho if anything they look like early 2015 models.

tfw t2 enchantress wasn't a mistake

Pros:
>Outdated unis given some use
>Whales will fall for the meme and support keke even more
>Not really necessary for normal gameplay aside from maybe some ABX days

Cons:
>A lot of material needed
>Uni requirements requiring shit unis
>You can spend a shitload of resources on a uni and they could release a better one down the line
>Whales in timeline using max uni'd Strange

>expected to need mordo for doc strange
>oh well I guess that would make sense
>actually need the she hulk uni that no one ever bought
There are better way to do this, this is clearly not the way because it's just too obvious.
I blame this on buying kabam and they needing more money.

what the shit is this a-force thing?
never heard from it before, and I've played this game since release

Rulk definitely is.

Yeah, the other three were all heavily requested. The reaction to Ironheart was mostly a lot of "Literally who?"

how good is rulk now?

>never heard from it before
Bullshit
>and I've played this game since release
If you've been playing since release, you would of known about this shit when those 3 dropped

why is black panther CW uni so popular? unless I'm missing something it's only a bleed.

>3 second invulnerability on 3*
>great damage thanks to fire damage boosting
>solid healing from uni ability
>additional healing (on attack at that) and damage boost from T1 passive
>T2 boosts survivability, damage and the passive's healing
With the right obelisk, he's great. Give him a RR/Fire Damage/Invulnerability proc obelisk (which, to be fair, isn't exactly an easy thing to roll) and he's got great survivability thanks to both on hit healing and below 50% healing, combined with 3 second invulnerability on a fairly low cooldown move.

His one flaw is a lack of super-armor which both Hulk and Chulk have, but it's not enough of a weakness to forfeit fire damage or RR for GBI.

But even if he sucked, comboing his 3* and 5* is just fun as fuck to watch.

who is the strongest hulk now?

Turns his 6* and 5* into i-frames. The 6* being i-frames doesn't matter much anymore since it also gives invulnerability, but the i-frames on the 5* means you can use it to cover the gap when the 6*'s invulnerability goes away but is still on cooldown. The bleed doesn't really matter, it's the added i-frames.

>Rulk (if geared right)
>Chulk
>Rulk (if geared poorly)
>Hulk
>Shulk
>Hulkling

She's good but not as good as Sharon

>6/6/60
>all gears at 17
>no obelisk
>incomplete ISO set (PoAH)

Just cycle between 6>5>2 and you'll stay in i-frames and have immune to damage the whole fight. She's pretty good and I can see her dropping iThanos pretty easily with a proper obelisk and clearing any shadowland floor you throw her in.

she will go full blown meme at t2, but no where close to Sharon Rogers meme status

huh it doesn't say that in the skill description.

>do timeline
>start fight
>kill first enemy
>game crashes

IT'S SO FUCKING COOL THAT TAKES AN ENTRY FROM ME NM AND THAT IT COUNTS AS A FUCKING LOSS

>SIXTH (6TH) orange chest
>fucking blue norns AGAIN
I know I should be thankful for anything that isn't white but this shit is starting to grind my gears

cap can solo speed relays if they're early floors

>have almost every uni needed for Moon Knight
>but you need Mordo to start it off

i've been doing shadowland for awhile now and i just got the cutscene for it/ when IF and LC talk to IM and CA about it

>it's his only uni
>usual uni boosts
>it looks so much better than the hideous default uni
>skill changes

Does RR affect healing procs from obelisks? Just upgraded an obelisk and it now has 67% RR, 10% hp proc 15 sec cd when under 50%, and stun resist

Because he was based af in CW
Normie culture

>Does RR affect healing procs from obelisks?
Yes.

>6/6/58
>17/15/15/15 gears, unrolled
>a few 4* isos, no set
>no obelisk
>all skills at lv1
And desu i barely strayed from just repeating her 5 and 6* skills, i threw her 3 or 1* in after the 6* occasionally to see them but i could've gone straight to the 5*.

>tfw got poah on iron heart
the future looks good pham, no way I'm taking her to t2 tho

Official link:
news.marvel.com/games/57937/marvel-now-unleashes-monster-marvel-future-fight/

>that shilling about the uniform upgrades
bravo

Do sif or thor need a healing set?

what are the chances of a quick rework during mid patch or next patch for the uniform upgrade system?

where would you put supergiant in a black order tierlist

>tfw hawkeye/angry hulk/overdrive and stark backing/IAAG all mean the same for you
I'm not a rich as nigga, I just settle for one of those if I'm looking for attack/healing

Thor can really make use of it, but if you get a good roll on an obelisk and get lightning dmg or def pen with RR and a heal proc you can go attack set.
His 6* is really useful, but the lack of iframes hurts him and he still takes damage, so you'll end up needing the heal a lot.

A-Force was a comic tie in for secret wars, where singularity was introduced
Starred carol, angela, nico, sing, and some other people
But in-game they're all (except carol) only available via bio sub or their type specific selectors
Like blast specific selectors for nico, universal for angela/sing

Fuck, I'm 8 bios away from *6 unworthy thor.
Was expecting his guard break to be enough for SL.

i guess it depends where/when/how deep into sl you want to use him and if you want to use him outside of SL.
the healing saved my ass against the Venom boss on floor 21, but I've done the hero relays and loki boss floors and never needed the heal, mine's t2 though, but i assume he'd be able to do uni relays fine without a heal.

I'm salty as fuck about this update. On one hand I like all the novelties, but the uniform thing is just a mess, and Riri being paywall pisses me off.

I WANT HER. I WANT THAT SEXY IRON ASS.

Happened to me too about 3 times. Not lately though, but it fucking sucks.

I guess he can be used below floors 10 with a good lead or a good partner, just rolled hawkeye on him.
Any info about sif? I rolled hawkeye on her too.

>upgrade Elsa uni first to help in ABX
>get CCdown as the option
>only other better option to attempt to get in that slot is Dodge
>each roll is 50k gold

WEW LAD

In short, I guess it's good for an extra bonus, but I can see Urus giving a bigger bonus for less the cost, outside of taking longer to reach lv70.

Listen parker I don't give a shit about your complains about uniforms, I want pictures and videos of yellowjacket, chulk, iron heart, red hulk, medusa and hawkgirl on SL and WB modes, people want to know how they are doing now so shut up and get me the info

still working on her myself, but she looked like she could solo speed relays pre-floor 10, dont have isos, obelisk, rolled gears or skills levelled yet though

I tend to use sif with healing set to sweep floor one, I am a minnow though so my roster is shit

>stark backing on songbird
>groot on uni silk
Why do I get all the healing sets on heroes that don't need them?

>tfw I fell for the Baron Mordo meme

Use a *5 and *6 on red hulk and get his uni or use a *6 on chulk and get his uni and the *5 on shang chi and start dumping bios on him?

I tried hydra cap on skill preview and so far it's all lackluster, the uniform bonus is good but not sure if he's still worth gearing.

He has an i-fram on the 1st and 4th skill I think but holy fuck that the uniform model itself looks beyond terrible.
I was way too hyped by the CGI trailer.

>Red hulk and captain don't get changed to hero/villain
was this a mistake or intended?

>As the New York of “Marvel Future Fight” becomes blanketed in snow, players can collect special tokens as they clear stages to unlock new exclusive items. We’ll have more details to share on the event closer to its launch on January 24.
hmmmm

Here you go boss, though given the conditions, I'm not sure it's what you want.

With the bonus and the AoE 5*, I can see it doing short work of the Hulk rumble/Fire relay, though I can't use it because already did my SL last week.

>CM Seawishe

Just used 20/18/17/20 Medusa against SuG with IM and Cap for team bonuses, using her own leadership
Her skill set is awkward for WB, would shine more in SL but I can't try yet until reset.
I didn't screenshot but she took down the boss in 2 mins? First time ever really using her
She's still vulnerable and not clutch to play so you're gonna have to get a good rotation going otherwise you're fucked. DPS seemed fine, nothing major, could probably benefit from an inv proc to keep her alive if you mess up.

>2 weeks from now

Well shit. Might as well release the event with the T2 patch, then.

>finally have too many t2s to fit on the screen
Nice

>t2 hela
I'm so sorry for your loss

You get what you deserve, lucky son of a bitch.

I'm sure T2 Elektra is the worse investment there.

Hela is pretty fun and she's great for getting you 2nd in WBI with all those debuffs.

Yea I'd take back the mats if I could but it's like I learned from sonic adventure 2, live and learn
And still it's not like she's shit
Just not as good as I thought

T2 elektra is great m8
Has like 3 iframe skills, her dps is hugely improved, does bleed damage, has guaranteed dodge
I beat SuG in less than a minute with her today, but I know that's not saying much since sug is easy
I'd try her out in SL but I have to wait for the reset
Got 50k in abx today with her too

>only one BO
>not even HIM
kek

>wasting that many resources in only one toon
keke

>get Rulk's uni
>OK, that's two different heals (4* passive and uni passive), guess I'll go for an attack set
>roll IAAG practically right off the bat
>well, I'm not going to pass on that, so I guess I'll have 3 heals
>roll obelisks for him
>end up with a GBI/Fire Damage/20% Max HP recovery when below 50% obelisk
Haha, holy fucking shit. Do I dare give this to Rulk so he can have FOUR (4) different heals to compensate for no recovery rate or invincibility on the obelisk?

>15% when below 50% health, 7 second cooldown
>20% when below 50% health, 15 second cooldown
>10% (15% if I T2 him) on attack at 35% chance to proc, 10 second cooldown
>20% when hit at 15% rate, 60 second cooldown

I was planning on doing RR/fire damage/invincibility with an attack set, but this just seems too stupid to pass up even if it's less efficient.

I'd rather spend less gold/mats t2ing characters I actually care about than hickman's oc donut steels
That being said I am kind of working on supergiant with any excess mats/gold

Captain Hydra might be intended. Rulk has to be an oversight because in no way is he a villain.

Don't waste that on him
3 heals is already overkill but that's a great obelisk that almost any character could benefit from
Putting it on him would just be a waste of a great obelisk

And yet people rank up Doctor Strange

u avin' a giggle there m8?

I FUCKING CLICKED THE OPTION T CHANGE ALL ON A GEAR AND I WASTED 1.3M GOLD REEEEEEEE

keke