How does Veeky Forums feel about the kia optima/forte...

How does Veeky Forums feel about the kia optima/forte? Looking for a new DD and these fucks are loaded and all low mileafe for less than 10k.

Only if it's an SX Turbo. Otherwise avoid it.

They're fine as a a-b dd. Just don't expect them to last more than 10 years or have the resale of a Honda or Toyota. I don't know why you'd spend $10k on a used one when you can get a new one for $15k.

Eh I'm on a budget but not looking to compromise on comfort and feature set. They seem like a great bang for buck option that's relatively cheap to maintain. Yeah i could get a toyota, or Honda, but what's not to like about these exactly?

Lol you can only get the base trim for 15k

> They seem like a great bang for buck option that's relatively cheap to maintain.

This is my sentiment as well.

If you're looking for a dd, I've heard good things.

I'd say go for it

>not getting a brand new year old model
>not making them throw in packages for free

stay woman. lrn2 haggle. Most dealerships are hurting now.

2013 lx model for 9k. 50k~ miles. Y/N?

>pays for depreciation

>loaded for 10k
only with tons or miles or a salvage title. shut up and buy a civic for 3k or fix your current car.

What kind of civic can you get for 3k? 150k miles?

Yep. maybe more or less miles. How it was maintained is more important though. If you bought one for 3k you could drive it for 10 years on your 10k budget.

> rolling in a hyundai

What's wrong with hyundai faggot

plenty

Try to find one fully loaded, if not possible then that car seems like a great deal

All the ex models for that year are about 1-2k more. Not worth it imo, but I'm between this one and a '13 corolla s for little under 9k. 82k miles on that one.

why are you buying such a high mileage per year shitbox?

Because i need something that's going to beat using a 2006 jetta that's falling apart.

I own one for my DD.

Great cars. Don't listen to Veeky Forums when they say you HAVE to have the turbo. Its your daily, not a fucking racecar.

Good warranty, cheap parts, easy to work on, nice enough interior so you don't hate to be in it. All you need in a DD.

Just fix it. It can't be that bad.

Front bumper is held on by four screws, structure underneath needs to be replaced if i want a new bumper, whole job is 1600. abs light is on and estimate is 1200 to fix, brakes need to be done and thats 900, and just a few months ago the antifreeze pump cracked and broke, and the engine pulleys snapped up, that was 900. Cost is piling up fast. Cutting my losses.

Kia is the way to go in this case, they give a big garantee on their cars (at least here in europe).
I used to drive a ceed for some time and it was an okay car, reliable eventhough there might be cars that are more fun to drive out there.

so instead of fixing it you're going to buy another shitbox that comes with new problems that could be even worse. Insurance should pay to fix the front if you crashed. Get a second opinion on the abs light. You can do a brake job yourself with the help of youtube.

the warranty is no different from any other car. most cars have 36k bumper to bumper warranty and then 100k on the powertrain.

Thanks, the kia seems like a solid option.

Routes already explored man. The bumper problem happened years ago they paid out some woman who didn't even stop at the scene 2000 to get a scratch on her car fixed. Been to two different places, same story. With a decent amount of work it might be worth another 20k miles, but it's getting ready to bite the dust. Need new wheels asap.

Are you a faggot with only liability insurance? Kill yourself. Korean cars are shit. Poorfags buy them new and beat them to shit. They're always underwater too according to longpostguy.

It's a cool car if you have no shame & you don't have a passion for cars at all.

Yes i am because i live in Boston and it costs me fucking 400 a month to begin with.